Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News 18:15 - Jun 14 with 12091 viewsWingstandwood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641415/Russian-ultras-attack-English-We

Argus!

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 18:30 - Jun 15 with 2430 viewsjackrabbit

Russia is a gangster state run by a murdering gangster, Putin who has been allowed to flex his muscles in the past few years due to a compliant American president, who has steered away from confrontation. As that freed Ukrainian female pilot said last week, if we don't take him on on the Ukrainian border, we'll be having to take him on on the Polish or German border in the future. His football fans are a reflection of the obnoxious regime over which he resides.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 18:45 - Jun 15 with 2372 viewsMoscowJack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 18:30 - Jun 15 by jackrabbit

Russia is a gangster state run by a murdering gangster, Putin who has been allowed to flex his muscles in the past few years due to a compliant American president, who has steered away from confrontation. As that freed Ukrainian female pilot said last week, if we don't take him on on the Ukrainian border, we'll be having to take him on on the Polish or German border in the future. His football fans are a reflection of the obnoxious regime over which he resides.

The biggest difference between Putin and the likes of Blair and Bush is that Putin doesn't feed his own people crap about "weapons of mass destruction" to fool everyone into believing there's a valid reason for invading a country that is not at war with them!

If you knew ANYTHING about the real reasons behind what's gone in in Ukraine, you would know that what you've said it complete and absolute bollox, but that's not your fault....that's what SKY, BBC, CNN, Fox, etc want you to believe.

Let's keep this to sport from now on, shall we? Politics is boring!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:01 - Jun 15 with 2309 viewssammylee3

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 18:45 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

The biggest difference between Putin and the likes of Blair and Bush is that Putin doesn't feed his own people crap about "weapons of mass destruction" to fool everyone into believing there's a valid reason for invading a country that is not at war with them!

If you knew ANYTHING about the real reasons behind what's gone in in Ukraine, you would know that what you've said it complete and absolute bollox, but that's not your fault....that's what SKY, BBC, CNN, Fox, etc want you to believe.

we have supported regime change and killed millions around the world from Iraq, Afghanistan to Ukraine. The pro Russian Ukrainians are bombed daily including women and old people. People were burnt to death in Odessa by these western backed Nazi's.

Its basically a civil war for US rule or hegemony between pro Russian Ukrainians living in the east and Pro western in the west, we should have no part of it. Sending our boys to instruct Nazism goes against the grain for me.

As for the female Ukrainian pilot she is an extreme Nazi even by Ukrainian standards and helped kill 2 journo's.

These people were killed with our help and support,:

All hoolies from what ever nation are scum bags , but politics is another thing.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:17 - Jun 15 with 2265 viewsMurph75

Enlighten us to the truth behind the Russian land grab of the Crimea.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:29 - Jun 15 with 2220 viewsjack_lord

One of my good friend's is Ukrainian and he has a very different, bad, view of the Russians.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:46 - Jun 15 with 2158 viewsMoscowJack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:17 - Jun 15 by Murph75

Enlighten us to the truth behind the Russian land grab of the Crimea.

I'll keep it simple (which it's not) - America wanting control of Ukraine and to turn the navy bases (on the Black Sea) that Russia have used for a century into a US base. Had that been allowed to happen, Russia would be controlled (militarily) by America, which of course it couldn't allow.

The Ukranians didn't agree with the plan, so the US (and others including UK) funded (100%) the illegal downing of their democratically (and corrupt!) President at the time. The funny thing (if these things can be funny) is that the vast majority of that money went missing (in typical Russian/Ukrainian style) and the Americans are now crying about it.

They replaced that democratically elected President with a US selected (and equally corrupt) President who agreed to US having bases in and around Ukraine.....and other things too probably but that alone was enough for me.

As for innocent people dying - that's the worst thing about war, but don't for one second think that our countries haven't killed thousands of innocent people in Afganistan, Iraq, etc. Blair and Bush should be brought to trial, but they never will be.

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:50 - Jun 15 with 2133 viewsMoscowJack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:29 - Jun 15 by jack_lord

One of my good friend's is Ukrainian and he has a very different, bad, view of the Russians.

My good friend is Dutch and he has a bad view of Germans.

My good friend is Scottish and he has a bad view of English.

My good friend is Canadian and he has a bad view of Americans.

My good friend is Chinese and he has a bad view of Japanese.

See the trend? In general, most people can't tell a Ukrainian apart from a Russian - their shared language, history, food, religion etc is almost identical. They only hate each other because of politics.

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:52 - Jun 15 with 2126 viewsItchySphincter

That's a good post. I've made no secret of not being a huge fan of the Russian interpretation of a civilised society but when I was there even the modern cosmopolitan arty types from St. Petersburg were fans of Putin and admitted that he was the type of leader they required. He does have a lot of support. Also on Ukraine - that was kicking off at the time and there was quite a split but what people here don't consider is that a huge number of Ukrainians believe they belong to Russia and have no interest in Europe. I'm inclined to agree with them.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:02 - Jun 15 with 2084 viewsMurph75

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:46 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

I'll keep it simple (which it's not) - America wanting control of Ukraine and to turn the navy bases (on the Black Sea) that Russia have used for a century into a US base. Had that been allowed to happen, Russia would be controlled (militarily) by America, which of course it couldn't allow.

The Ukranians didn't agree with the plan, so the US (and others including UK) funded (100%) the illegal downing of their democratically (and corrupt!) President at the time. The funny thing (if these things can be funny) is that the vast majority of that money went missing (in typical Russian/Ukrainian style) and the Americans are now crying about it.

They replaced that democratically elected President with a US selected (and equally corrupt) President who agreed to US having bases in and around Ukraine.....and other things too probably but that alone was enough for me.

As for innocent people dying - that's the worst thing about war, but don't for one second think that our countries haven't killed thousands of innocent people in Afganistan, Iraq, etc. Blair and Bush should be brought to trial, but they never will be.

So do you agree with the stance that Russia is currently displaying against the result of the world?

You say we're being corrupted by the coverage of the British and American news. I'd suggest the same is happening to yourself.

So far I've never had a good experience when being surrounded by Russians.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 20:05]
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:52 - Jun 15 with 1965 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 00:05 - Jun 15 by SE1_Jack

If you're referring to incidents in the stand you're an idiot as those were not only normal English fans but women and children. It's almost as if tvvats like you revel in English fans being attacked.

I was on about the videos shot by england fans at the bottom of a round with wheelie bins amonst other things being used, or try the the russian guy wearing a camera on his wrist or the fat english bloke getting laid out by a wheelie bin, shoot from a balcony above by a local i would geuss? And no im not referring to the stadium incident and keep your personal insults to yourself.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:53 - Jun 15 with 1963 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 00:27 - Jun 15 by raynor94

Yet you posted on the other thread, how worried you'd be walking around Toulouse

The point your missing is im not english?
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:55 - Jun 15 with 1958 viewsMoscowJack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:02 - Jun 15 by Murph75

So do you agree with the stance that Russia is currently displaying against the result of the world?

You say we're being corrupted by the coverage of the British and American news. I'd suggest the same is happening to yourself.

So far I've never had a good experience when being surrounded by Russians.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 20:05]

I don't watch much Russian tv to be honest - it's quite boring and, as you say, not always true.....just like BBC, CNN etc.

I live here and have for 20+ years so rely on the business people and various diplomats from various embassies around me to get my information. Also, quite a few lawyer friends of mine seem very close to the facts too.

I suppose it's all about hearing/seeing what you can and deciding what you believe for yourself.

Re. the stance that Russia's showing against the rest of the world - you do know Russia has been sanctioned (specifically targetting oil and gas businesses and banking/finance) simply because its defending itself against what the US of A wants to achieve in Poland, Czech Republic and Ukraine?

I know it might SOUND like I'm brainwashed but there are actual phone recordings of EU politicians discussing what the US have asked them to do. They were caught with their pants down!

I'm not saying Russia's perfect - very far from it actually - but if the US tried to do to UK what they've done to Russia, there would be riots on the streets. Instead, the UK government are just puppets for the Ameircans. Sadly, the global press is controlled by the likes of Murdoch & Co and most people believe what they see/read.

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:56 - Jun 15 with 1957 viewsMurph75

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:55 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

I don't watch much Russian tv to be honest - it's quite boring and, as you say, not always true.....just like BBC, CNN etc.

I live here and have for 20+ years so rely on the business people and various diplomats from various embassies around me to get my information. Also, quite a few lawyer friends of mine seem very close to the facts too.

I suppose it's all about hearing/seeing what you can and deciding what you believe for yourself.

Re. the stance that Russia's showing against the rest of the world - you do know Russia has been sanctioned (specifically targetting oil and gas businesses and banking/finance) simply because its defending itself against what the US of A wants to achieve in Poland, Czech Republic and Ukraine?

I know it might SOUND like I'm brainwashed but there are actual phone recordings of EU politicians discussing what the US have asked them to do. They were caught with their pants down!

I'm not saying Russia's perfect - very far from it actually - but if the US tried to do to UK what they've done to Russia, there would be riots on the streets. Instead, the UK government are just puppets for the Ameircans. Sadly, the global press is controlled by the likes of Murdoch & Co and most people believe what they see/read.

I'd say you have been completely brain washed
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:03 - Jun 15 with 1920 viewsdonkeylabour

Horrible people largely, but beautiful women

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:05 - Jun 15 with 1894 viewslonglostjack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:55 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

Maybe the Poles should be allowed to have their own opinion. They are a sovereign state after all.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:05 - Jun 15 with 1604 viewsMoscowJack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:56 - Jun 15 by Murph75

I'd say you have been completely brain washed

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's hard to be brainwashed when you don't watch much Russian tv or read much Russian press!!!

You're the one watching and reading Murdoch's press and BBC every single day! Try and find out what the international experts say about the British press!!

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:07 - Jun 15 with 1590 viewsSwaneeRiver

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 18:19 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

For every Russian being rude in a queue or tiny kid swimming naked in the pool, they see a fat-bellied Brit arriving in a foreign country (the same one for the 20th time) eating a fried breakfast every morning and sitting around the pool drinking beer all day/afternoon/evening.

The same Brits shout at each other from one side of the pool to the other, dive into the pool screaming as loudly as they can as if they own the pool or are the only ones allowed to use it. Also, unlike many other nationalities, the same Brits have little appetite for getting out and seeing the major cultural sites or tasting a variety of the local cuisine.

We can all pick stereotypes when we want.

Yes, the Russians get bad press and they deserve it some times but PLEASE don't tar them all with the same brush. I'm really REALLY fortunate to have met so many wonderful people here. I sometimes think that the Russians make me cringe a lot less than some of the things I see the Brits do.

PS. their hooligans in France right now are just bandit thugs who need banging up in a French prison for a while (ie 2+ years!).

I certainly agree that many Brits abroad fit the stereotypical view of the loud, drunk, beer swilling loudmouths we all hate to see.
However, purely based on my own experience (and therefore on fact not supposition ) the amount of unpleasant Russians tourists percentage wise was far greater than the Brits (or come to that the Germans who get a very bad press but could teach lots of people manners.
Even the sunbed race was no competition, with East winning out every time
As I said in my previous post, no doubt I have been unfortunate to meet the worst representation of Russians when travelling, but I can only speak as I find.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:08 - Jun 15 with 1584 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 19:01 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

we have supported regime change and killed millions around the world from Iraq, Afghanistan to Ukraine. The pro Russian Ukrainians are bombed daily including women and old people. People were burnt to death in Odessa by these western backed Nazi's.

Its basically a civil war for US rule or hegemony between pro Russian Ukrainians living in the east and Pro western in the west, we should have no part of it. Sending our boys to instruct Nazism goes against the grain for me.

As for the female Ukrainian pilot she is an extreme Nazi even by Ukrainian standards and helped kill 2 journo's.

These people were killed with our help and support,:

All hoolies from what ever nation are scum bags , but politics is another thing.

Never forget that a lot of the Ukrainians collaborated with the Nazi's and committed horrendous war crimes including helping out at the concentration camps.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:11 - Jun 15 with 1568 viewsMurph75

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:05 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's hard to be brainwashed when you don't watch much Russian tv or read much Russian press!!!

You're the one watching and reading Murdoch's press and BBC every single day! Try and find out what the international experts say about the British press!!

Sorry but what your saying is a total contradiction. Those of us that don't live in Russia shouldn't fall for what the world news reports or articles we see on a weekly basis yet from what you see and hear in Russia is the truth.

Give me a break pal.

There are always two sides to a story and I'm educated enough to decide which one I believe.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:39 - Jun 15 with 1501 viewsMoscowJack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:11 - Jun 15 by Murph75

Sorry but what your saying is a total contradiction. Those of us that don't live in Russia shouldn't fall for what the world news reports or articles we see on a weekly basis yet from what you see and hear in Russia is the truth.

Give me a break pal.

There are always two sides to a story and I'm educated enough to decide which one I believe.

Not all the world's press is as utterly biased as Sky, BBC, CNN etc. There are a lot of good press associations out there and they, quite often, promote the facts. The problem is that most mainstream media ignore those facts.

Most people who've lived here, or just worked abroad (for a while) in general, tend to be more suspicious of the British and American press. The world knows that the Russian press is absolutely biased but 90% of the UK trusts everything they see on tv at home!!

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:43 - Jun 15 with 1486 viewsMurph75

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:39 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

Not all the world's press is as utterly biased as Sky, BBC, CNN etc. There are a lot of good press associations out there and they, quite often, promote the facts. The problem is that most mainstream media ignore those facts.

Most people who've lived here, or just worked abroad (for a while) in general, tend to be more suspicious of the British and American press. The world knows that the Russian press is absolutely biased but 90% of the UK trusts everything they see on tv at home!!

You're welcome to your opinion as am I.

Enjoy the rest of your evening and lets hope we get a good result tomorrow :-)
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 21:44]
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 22:50 - Jun 15 with 1393 viewsLoyal

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:43 - Jun 15 by Murph75

Or indeed stop spouting and come out here and stop talking and see or yourself.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 22:56 - Jun 15 with 1366 viewssammylee3

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:43 - Jun 15 by Murph75

I think Moscow Jacks opinion is bang on with the Russian view. I have followed the goings on in east Ukraine and frankly it is genocide against civilians given Western support for Ukraine's Nazi faction. Jesus a lot of Ukrainians grandfathers fought with the SS while other half fought with the Russians hence the east west split in Ukraine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Gali

But again the US and West have hegemony hence the constant need for regime change against any independent financial state, take Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq.

Its clear they want Syria so they can move onto Iran and up through central Asia to take Russia mainly for its vast resources in my opinion. The Chechen war against the Russian state had Saudi /US support. Putin's not having it and he won't give his only Black Sea base to Nato/Ukr/Usa and can you blame him. The Ruskie's have always considered it there territory and who are we to war monger on there door step. We need to stay clear but if we carry one with our crazy Yank neocon friends war it will be.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 22:57]
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 23:00 - Jun 15 with 1355 viewsItchySphincter

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 21:03 - Jun 15 by donkeylabour

Horrible people largely, but beautiful women

You're thinking of Hungarians.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 23:04 - Jun 15 with 1353 viewsLord_Bony

Friends...unless you ve actually been to Russia and experienced the country and lived with the people there for a little while then you really cannot comment and judge the Russians on the actions of a few mindless morons at a football match.

It goes far deeper than that.

It is a country steeped in culture and history....most of the people there are decent warm human beings just like the rest of us.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024