Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Retail Manager. 10:15 - Jun 20 with 3541 viewsroccydaleian

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/appointment-of-new-retail-manager-3146 Good luck David.
New Retail Manager. on 10:40 - Jun 20 with 3497 viewsSuddenLad

Great news.

A dyed-in-the-wool Dale fan who surely has the future and the retail image & performance of the club at heart. I remember him from being a young lad coming to games with his Dad and Mr. K. He knows the Dale family very well......

All the best David, I'm sure you're the right man for the job.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

New Retail Manager. on 11:20 - Jun 20 with 3397 viewsSalwaDale

Congratulations Dave. Great news, a surname synonymous with Dale.

TBBT

New Retail Manager. on 11:23 - Jun 20 with 3388 viewsaleanddale

Good luck to the fella!!

Does he post on here??

Younger man - fresh ideas let's hope he is given the scope and authority to really shake things up.
New Retail Manager. on 11:28 - Jun 20 with 3372 viewsDaleiLama

"I've got so many ideas for the club shop and the online store, as well as welcoming new ideas and suggestions from the supporters. I just can’t wait to get started.”

How about make paying for everything on-line possible by credit card and don't charge a surcharge or admin fee for the privilege. In other words, make it EASIER to buy stuff remotely, not more expensive!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

New Retail Manager. on 11:51 - Jun 20 with 3312 viewsalderleydale

A much needed move in the right direction

The very best of luck to you David
[Post edited 20 Jun 2016 11:53]
New Retail Manager. on 13:21 - Jun 20 with 3103 viewsSwissdale

Congratulations David - looking forward to seeing your ideas in practice.

Myself and David had our first season tickets aged 3. I can assure everyone you will not find a more dedicated man for the job.
New Retail Manager. on 13:23 - Jun 20 with 3101 viewsFrog

Good luck, you can't beat experience, enthusiasm and a genuine interest in doing the best for the club.
New Retail Manager. on 14:05 - Jun 20 with 3006 viewsYorkshire_Dale

There's massive potential to develop the Retail side of this Club.

Give it a good go and let's retail rock and rolling.
Login to get fewer ads

New Retail Manager. on 14:48 - Jun 20 with 2936 viewsChaffRAFC

Chuffed to hear the news. Well done Dave lad. Top lad from a true Dale family. His Dad used to teach me in school and he and his brother have become good mates of mine.

Good luck mate.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

New Retail Manager. on 15:20 - Jun 20 with 2862 viewsnordenblue

New Retail Manager. on 11:28 - Jun 20 by DaleiLama

"I've got so many ideas for the club shop and the online store, as well as welcoming new ideas and suggestions from the supporters. I just can’t wait to get started.”

How about make paying for everything on-line possible by credit card and don't charge a surcharge or admin fee for the privilege. In other words, make it EASIER to buy stuff remotely, not more expensive!

You may need to give him a day or so before he can sort things out
New Retail Manager. on 16:43 - Jun 20 with 2766 viewsYouTubeDale

Does his brother go to the matches too?

Anyway, whichever one it is, always a smiling face and making sensible comments on the terraces.

Well done Dave and hope you make a real difference.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2016 16:45]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

New Retail Manager. on 16:47 - Jun 20 with 2756 viewsTalkingSutty

New Retail Manager. on 10:40 - Jun 20 by SuddenLad

Great news.

A dyed-in-the-wool Dale fan who surely has the future and the retail image & performance of the club at heart. I remember him from being a young lad coming to games with his Dad and Mr. K. He knows the Dale family very well......

All the best David, I'm sure you're the right man for the job.

Well said.
New Retail Manager. on 17:09 - Jun 20 with 2710 viewsDaleiLama

New Retail Manager. on 15:20 - Jun 20 by nordenblue

You may need to give him a day or so before he can sort things out

That nearly caused a tea-spitting incident!

I echo the good luck sentiments of others insomuch as he's starting a new job, but I think what he will need much more is imagination, pro-activeness, a free rein and an ability to tie retail activities to marketing. Hope it works out. Independence day comes to Spotland.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

New Retail Manager. on 23:36 - Jun 20 with 2495 viewsrochdale1987

I am indeed on here, thank you all for the kind messages! It's lovely to read such things and I can assure everyone I will be giving my all to this job. I don't start until 4th July but I can't wait to get started, I intend to enjoy it and bring new ideas to the table. Thanks again!
New Retail Manager. on 23:48 - Jun 20 with 2477 viewsYorkshire_Dale

New Retail Manager. on 23:36 - Jun 20 by rochdale1987

I am indeed on here, thank you all for the kind messages! It's lovely to read such things and I can assure everyone I will be giving my all to this job. I don't start until 4th July but I can't wait to get started, I intend to enjoy it and bring new ideas to the table. Thanks again!

There's always plenty of Marketing/Retailing ideas on this forum as I'm sure you are aware.....look no further than the fans involvement in shirt design.

Good to hear your in!
New Retail Manager. on 06:48 - Jun 21 with 2394 views1mark1

New Retail Manager. on 23:36 - Jun 20 by rochdale1987

Good luck and best wishes in your new role.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

New Retail Manager. on 07:04 - Jun 21 with 2378 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

All the best in the new role David.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024