Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread 15:05 - Aug 21 with 28361 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 18:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 21 with 7615 viewsdickythorpe

It looks like a good day out on the ale! Oakham ales are very good.

Nordfelt, McBurnie, Fulton, van der Hoorn to feature I'd hope in the match.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 21 with 7587 viewsJackfath

I'm wondering if there'll be decent kodi coverage?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:33 - Aug 21 with 7586 viewsOldjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

I'm wondering what team will play ,take this game too lightly and out we'll be going again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 21 with 7570 viewsJackfath

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:33 - Aug 21 by Oldjack

I'm wondering what team will play ,take this game too lightly and out we'll be going again

I'm wondering if you sobered up after yeaterday, 'kin state on you!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 21 with 7576 viewsOldjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

I'm wondering if you sobered up after yeaterday, 'kin state on you!

cheeky kunt ,i was sober

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Aug 21 with 7543 viewsJackfath

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 21 by Oldjack

cheeky kunt ,i was sober

I bet you don't even remember chatting to me and dickythorpe, do you?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Aug 21 with 7544 viewsmorningstar

How did they manage to build a suspended stand behind the goal?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Aug 21 with 7509 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

I bought him a pint two seasons ago and he swears blind he's never met me!!! And I'm on his ignore list on here.

He was steaming yesterday.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:13 - Aug 21 with 7499 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Aug 21 by morningstar

How did they manage to build a suspended stand behind the goal?

They bought that new top half from Cardiff and changed the seats to blue.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Aug 21 with 7479 viewsOldjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:48 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

That's because it never happened you doughnut ,no go away and pester someone else with your ramblings of crap

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:03 - Aug 21 with 7419 viewsStarsky

Thread already ruined by the elongated effort by the OP.
Hey, at least we haven't got the massive V.
6 pictures of pubs!
It's a football forum not fecking CAMRA convention.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2016 22:05]

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 23:50 - Aug 21 with 7277 viewsLoyal

I dislike Peterborough a lot.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

N/A. on 01:09 - Aug 22 with 7223 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 0:48]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 03:28 - Aug 22 with 7188 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

I'm wondering if there'll be a decent team playing?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 04:08 - Aug 22 with 7184 viewsTummer_from_Texas

N/A. on 01:09 - Aug 22 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 0:48]

Like all your other choices, but you have 3 wings. I'd rest Jeff's legs for Saturday, and go with Emnes at 10. He's always been a decent if unspectacular player, and Guidolin even noted this past week how he respects the way Marvin is still training hard every day.

Absolutely got to rest Llorente, no matter what; especially if we aren't sure when Borja will be ready.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2016 4:30]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 06:57 - Aug 22 with 7137 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 04:08 - Aug 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Like all your other choices, but you have 3 wings. I'd rest Jeff's legs for Saturday, and go with Emnes at 10. He's always been a decent if unspectacular player, and Guidolin even noted this past week how he respects the way Marvin is still training hard every day.

Absolutely got to rest Llorente, no matter what; especially if we aren't sure when Borja will be ready.

Not sure, maybe we need to give Llorente as much game time as possible, similarly give Gylfi some game time to help him get up to speed. I like the idea of pairing Amat and Mike.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 09:03 - Aug 22 with 7060 viewsSwan91

-----------------------Nordvelt--------
Rangel-----Van der Horn--------Amat----------Taylor
---------fulton-----------------ki
Dyer------------------Emnes---------------Routledge
------------------Mcburnie
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 10:02 - Aug 22 with 6997 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 09:03 - Aug 22 by Swan91

-----------------------Nordvelt--------
Rangel-----Van der Horn--------Amat----------Taylor
---------fulton-----------------ki
Dyer------------------Emnes---------------Routledge
------------------Mcburnie

I would say you are not far out there. I also predict complete meltdown on here if that side fails to deliver with calls for Guidolin's head.
Having said that it would be good if we can get a run in the competition as it provides valuable squad match experience and the opportunity for some silverware.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 10:12 - Aug 22 with 6982 viewsairedale

How many over age players are we allowed to play with the academy team?
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 12:48 - Aug 22 with 6843 viewsJackFish

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 10:12 - Aug 22 by airedale

How many over age players are we allowed to play with the academy team?

This is the league cup, not the JPT so we can play as many as we want.

I'd go with:

Nordfeldt, Rangel, Amat, VDH, Taylor, Ki, Britton (if fit?), Routledge, Dyer, Montero, Borja

Shame they've got rid of the terraced away end, used to be a decent one.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 13:11 - Aug 22 with 6811 viewsairedale

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 12:48 - Aug 22 by JackFish

This is the league cup, not the JPT so we can play as many as we want.

I'd go with:

Nordfeldt, Rangel, Amat, VDH, Taylor, Ki, Britton (if fit?), Routledge, Dyer, Montero, Borja

Shame they've got rid of the terraced away end, used to be a decent one.

Righto. You've got Routledge playing behind the striker right? Personally I'd play Gylfi, 'cos he looked rusty on Sat. I'd also play McBurnie and give Borja some mins later if fit.

Edit: Just read that Borja aint fit.

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/taylor-set-to-return-1817916.html
[Post edited 22 Aug 2016 14:19]
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 14:28 - Aug 22 with 6729 viewsGlyn1

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 04:08 - Aug 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

I disagree completely about Llorente - he has to play and score some goals to get some confidence.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 22 with 6679 viewsBYMJacks

I think we should play llorente as well to try and score a goal. i have a funny feeling that peterborough are going to beat us if we play a crap side but obviously i hope i am wrong and we go as far as we can in all the cups including the efl trophy for the under 23s
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 15:23 - Aug 22 with 6672 viewsWhiterockin

Provisional squad: Nordfeldt, Rangel, Amat, van der Hoorn, Taylor, Britton, Ki, Fulton, Dyer, Montero, Sigurdsson, Fabianski, Birighitti, Naughton, Fernandez, Kingsley, Cork, Fer, Routledge, Barrow, Llorente, McBurnie.

Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/taylor-set-to-return-1817916.html

No Emnes.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 18:37 - Aug 22 with 6474 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 14:28 - Aug 22 by Glyn1

I disagree completely about Llorente - he has to play and score some goals to get some confidence.

Perhaps, but he played a full game on Saturday and looked really tired in the 2nd half. And we'll probably need him for the full game again at Leicester.

Plus, I have my doubts that playing him with Routledge, Dyer, and whoever takes Gylfi's place tomorrow is going to do all that much for his confidence.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024