Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham v Bournemouth 15:59 - Aug 21 with 5474 viewsJackBaston

London Stadium looks lush, but its half bloody empty
West Ham v Bournemouth on 18:14 - Aug 21 with 1293 viewsWingstandwood

West Ham v Bournemouth on 17:23 - Aug 21 by morningstar

What i find amazing that now it only holds 6000 more than the Liberty!

Superb looking stadium in that pic!

Argus!

West Ham v Bournemouth (n/t) on 18:29 - Aug 21 with 1249 viewstomdickharry

West Ham v Bournemouth on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 1157 viewsjackrabbit

West Ham v Bournemouth on 17:49 - Aug 21 by union_jack

No reason why we can't do that with Llorente on the end of it, is there? We just never seem to have the space either to get the cross in or in the box because we've dilly dallied giving the defence time to organise themselves.

In two games Lorente has not made a solid square contact with any ball in the air. They have all apparently just bounced off his head rather than been directed. No power, no direction, no control - early days, but I would expect more from a centre forward with his pedigree. Antonio's header was beautifully timed and beautifully directed under, not over, the bar. That's how to do it.

The best header we've seen from Llorente was the glancing connection from Montero's cross last week, for Fer's tap-in. I'm starting to wonder if even that was just a lucky poor connection with the ball.
West Ham v Bournemouth on 21:50 - Aug 21 with 1123 viewsBoundy

West Ham v Bournemouth on 21:35 - Aug 21 by jackrabbit

In two games Lorente has not made a solid square contact with any ball in the air. They have all apparently just bounced off his head rather than been directed. No power, no direction, no control - early days, but I would expect more from a centre forward with his pedigree. Antonio's header was beautifully timed and beautifully directed under, not over, the bar. That's how to do it.

The best header we've seen from Llorente was the glancing connection from Montero's cross last week, for Fer's tap-in. I'm starting to wonder if even that was just a lucky poor connection with the ball.

He had one chance from a corner in the fist half where he made too good contact and it went wide

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024