Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early 12:26 - Sep 15 with 23816 viewsRangersDave

Hi everyone, because of this..........

"We were too far apart and could not break them down. It was hard and then when they won the ball they had an easy pass forward.
“When the opposition can play the first pass forward. The first couple of goals was on the transition, which we normally do very well.
“The players have given me everything. We've lost together and we're going to pick ourselves up and be right again for Saturday.”

I've decided to go to the match on Saturday in the hope that Jimmy, realising the errors witnessed against the bar codes, will turn the team around.

So i'm predicting that possibly Huddersfield wont have had a man at the match taking notes and we will run riot with the Udders being on the end of QPR team wrath!

0-4 to Rangers
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 14:11]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:12 - Sep 17 with 1653 viewsNov77

commentary!

http://mixlr.com/doc-halladay-2nd-half/

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:14 - Sep 17 with 1637 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:09 - Sep 17 by rsonist

Not having a pop at you but I've never really understood this "leader" line. We don't have player-managers any more. The leader is the manager and the players should be prepared. Who is a leader at Man City? Kompany, who doesn't often play but when he does shouts a lot and is usually the most braindead player on the pitch? Or is Sterling a leader now? It's all management.

Think Terry at Chelsea or Gerrard at Liverpool and Keane at United.

Then look at our current crop and there isn't anyone who really stands out as someone, who can get hold of the team and actually, you know, inspire/lead, much less organise.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:15 - Sep 17 with 1600 viewsfrancisbowles

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:10 - Sep 17 by Hunterhoop

hehe....I know. I was just being a bit cheeky.

I'm not getting too het up about things at present. It's poor. It's disappointing, but i really do think the fanbase hasn't helped things, isn't helping things and needs to remember the club we were and the sort are club we truly are (i mean position in the football pyramid).

And i just couldn't resist making the point in that way. I'm sorry.

Yes I can understand that feeling. As for the fanbase, I think times have changed and we will just have learn to live with the constant negativity. Money in the game has a lot to do with unrealistic expectations. Fans lose sight of the fact that only one team can win a match, league etc.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:16 - Sep 17 with 1585 viewseghamranger

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:14 - Sep 17 by PlanetHonneywood

Think Terry at Chelsea or Gerrard at Liverpool and Keane at United.

Then look at our current crop and there isn't anyone who really stands out as someone, who can get hold of the team and actually, you know, inspire/lead, much less organise.

Like Clint did when he played !!
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:16 - Sep 17 with 1581 viewsDorse

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:12 - Sep 17 by HollowayRanger

can not play 451 with Washington up top

polter on now so we should be a bit better 2nd half

first half
Possession 36%
shots 2
on target 1
corners 0

Not bad. It took 90 minutes for us to get that on Tuesday.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 16:16]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:16 - Sep 17 with 1570 viewsBrightonhoop

Just in and 1-0 down is light relief after Newcastle.

At least JFH has made the changes, let's the BFG can get something back.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:16 - Sep 17 with 1570 viewsBklynRanger

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:11 - Sep 17 by Hunterhoop

Completely. That was part of the point. This is genuinely bitterly ironic. Rain on your wedding day is just sh*t luck, or poor planning, or both.

Rain on your wedding day could be ironic: If one were to believe the adage that it's lucky to have rain on your wedding day (my arse), but on the way back from the reception the poor weather conditions caused you to plow into an articulated lorry turning the pair of you into paraplegics. I think that's what Alanis was driving at (driving at, get it?).
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 16:20]
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:17 - Sep 17 with 1543 viewsfrancisbowles

BBC saying drinks being brought out to the Qpr players. Caulker must have put his order in at the bar during half time.
Login to get fewer ads

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:17 - Sep 17 with 1537 viewsderbyhoop

When we needed leaders on the pitch we had Derry, Hill, Helguson. Makes life a whole lot easier when there are 2 or 3 captains on the pitch and we're not solely reliant on the preparation done in the week.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:18 - Sep 17 with 1513 viewskropotkin41

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:16 - Sep 17 by BklynRanger

Rain on your wedding day could be ironic: If one were to believe the adage that it's lucky to have rain on your wedding day (my arse), but on the way back from the reception the poor weather conditions caused you to plow into an articulated lorry turning the pair of you into paraplegics. I think that's what Alanis was driving at (driving at, get it?).
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 16:20]

Rain on your wedding day would be ironic if you'd decided not to go for the subaqua wedding because the bride didn't want to get wet.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:18 - Sep 17 with 1523 viewskarl

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:12 - Sep 17 by Nov77

commentary!

http://mixlr.com/doc-halladay-2nd-half/

Cheers mate!
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:20 - Sep 17 with 1479 viewssuperhoopdownunder

penalty claims for foul by Ned and a hand ball - not given
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:20 - Sep 17 with 1472 viewsvegasranger

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:17 - Sep 17 by derbyhoop

When we needed leaders on the pitch we had Derry, Hill, Helguson. Makes life a whole lot easier when there are 2 or 3 captains on the pitch and we're not solely reliant on the preparation done in the week.

Exactly.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:21 - Sep 17 with 1434 viewsDorse

We are the subject of persistent and aggressive gob bummery at the moment.

It displeases me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 16:22]

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:21 - Sep 17 with 1434 viewssuperhoopdownunder

offside goal for Huddesfield

commentators are scathing of our performance
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:22 - Sep 17 with 1420 viewsBklynRanger

I think I may have heard the triumphant 'We're fcuking shit' chant from some of our suffering travellers.
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:23 - Sep 17 with 1363 viewsDorse

Fcuk fcuketty fcuk fcuk fcuk.

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:23 - Sep 17 with 1352 viewskropotkin41

Commentary suggesting that the players don't believe in JFH, not seeing a performance. Second goal "far too easy".

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:24 - Sep 17 with 1349 viewsBklynRanger

Bag of balls
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:24 - Sep 17 with 1335 viewsHantsR

FFS we do sound abysmal

[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 16:28]
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:24 - Sep 17 with 1323 viewsstevestrange

Fcuk !
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:25 - Sep 17 with 1291 viewskropotkin41

To be quite fair, it was bound to happen. We have offered nothing in this game.

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:25 - Sep 17 with 1289 viewsitsbiga

Maybe we're competing with Wet Spam for goals conceded

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:25 - Sep 17 with 1281 viewsJAPRANGERS

worser and worser init??
Uddersfield Match thread........i've gone early on 16:25 - Sep 17 with 1275 viewsderbyhoop

How do you let a full back run 60 yards, get a cross in and fail to mark the guy 5 yards out from goal? And all without a hint of a challenge.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024