Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 15:55 - Oct 15 with 4890 viewsSgorioFruit

He don't half know where the goal is.

What a shame.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Joe Allen on 15:59 - Oct 15 with 3067 viewscostalotta

who cares.... We got, am, err... mmm, er.

What a massive mistake which we've in not bringing him in, and yes even at 13m, if that's what it took.
Joe Allen on 16:00 - Oct 15 with 3066 viewsHugeEnkins

Great strike for the 2nd
Joe Allen on 16:01 - Oct 15 with 3057 viewsjojaca

This should have been the marquee signing for the yanks for various of reasons. But instead we will be shopping for Shaun McDonald next season for that homecoming.

Even when you know, you never know?

Joe Allen on 16:49 - Oct 15 with 2975 viewsLandore_Jack

'What a signing'

Kevin Kilbane Former Everton and Sunderland winger on Final Score
Posted at 16:46

Oh Joe Allen - what a signing he has been. Although Stoke haven't been playing particularly well, today he has been right at it, he has got himself in goal scoring positions, and taken them really well.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 16:51]

#backtojack

N/A. on 17:20 - Oct 15 with 2871 viewsHuw57

Joe Allen on 16:49 - Oct 15 by Landore_Jack

'What a signing'

Kevin Kilbane Former Everton and Sunderland winger on Final Score
Posted at 16:46

Oh Joe Allen - what a signing he has been. Although Stoke haven't been playing particularly well, today he has been right at it, he has got himself in goal scoring positions, and taken them really well.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 16:51]

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:37]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Joe Allen on 17:24 - Oct 15 with 2853 viewsunion_jack

N/A. on 17:20 - Oct 15 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:37]

Well it wasn't us and I hold my hand up to thinking it was no big deal we didn't.

He would have shown passion without a doubt and I now believe it was a huge mistake on our part.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Joe Allen on 18:39 - Oct 15 with 2779 viewsicecoldjack

Anyone that thought Joe was not worth going after at £13M is clueless about football plain and simple.

The biggest zero risk signing the swans could have ever made who knows the club inside out and was desperate to move back into the area , yet we wouldn't stump up.

Right there is all the evidence needed that we have been sold out to clueless coonts by total coonts.

Where else is there a player that would have been marquee in the swansea mould with zero risk ?

Plenty on here thought Joe was over priced. Mugs. In a world where clowns like fernandez cost £8m , 13m for a player we are desperate for who would slot straight in is a snip. The fact we didn't sign him tells me everything I need to know about the swans nowadays.

Shambles and pathetic, we have been truly led down the garden path by those we put our trust in. Joe Allen is the tip of the ice berg in what is wrong with our club.
Joe Allen on 18:46 - Oct 15 with 2756 viewsDarran

Joe Allen on 18:39 - Oct 15 by icecoldjack

Anyone that thought Joe was not worth going after at £13M is clueless about football plain and simple.

The biggest zero risk signing the swans could have ever made who knows the club inside out and was desperate to move back into the area , yet we wouldn't stump up.

Right there is all the evidence needed that we have been sold out to clueless coonts by total coonts.

Where else is there a player that would have been marquee in the swansea mould with zero risk ?

Plenty on here thought Joe was over priced. Mugs. In a world where clowns like fernandez cost £8m , 13m for a player we are desperate for who would slot straight in is a snip. The fact we didn't sign him tells me everything I need to know about the swans nowadays.

Shambles and pathetic, we have been truly led down the garden path by those we put our trust in. Joe Allen is the tip of the ice berg in what is wrong with our club.

I completely agree with everything you've said there but it's pitiful that there's an Allen thread every time he scores.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen on 18:53 - Oct 15 with 2740 viewsdickythorpe

Narberth's finest.
Joe Allen on 18:56 - Oct 15 with 2717 viewscostalotta

Joe Allen on 18:39 - Oct 15 by icecoldjack

100% Spot on!

Although i wouldn't blame the Americans on that one. This fall firmly at the feet of the old board/HJ.

In the end 'the Swansea way' caught up with us.
Joe Allen on 18:57 - Oct 15 with 2713 viewsSgorioFruit

Joe Allen on 18:46 - Oct 15 by Darran

I completely agree with everything you've said there but it's pitiful that there's an Allen thread every time he scores.

diddums what a shame

Joe Allen on 18:58 - Oct 15 with 2702 viewsDarran

Joe Allen on 18:57 - Oct 15 by SgorioFruit

diddums what a shame

Well you're just a prick you're only posting it because he's Welsh.

Joe Allen on 18:59 - Oct 15 with 2691 viewsSgorioFruit

Joe Allen on 18:58 - Oct 15 by Darran

Well you're just a prick you're only posting it because he's Welsh.

correct on both accounts,
aint life great?

Joe Allen on 18:59 - Oct 15 with 2690 viewscostalotta

Yes i get that but look at it as a way of ....

Remind those plonkers who thought he wasn't worth the money. Joe Allen is a better player than the one that left here 5 years ago. He has more experience, has added goals to his game and would have slotted straight in. Yet some thought he wasn't worth 13m in an inflated market with more money than ever washing around.

Nearly started to rant there!
Joe Allen on 19:00 - Oct 15 with 2686 viewsicecoldjack

Well thank you for that darran and I also agree that it's a shame it gets brought up but Joe Allen is the one signing the yanks needed to make if they were serious about the football, every time he scores it just reminds many people of how deeply we have been sold down the river .

There was nothing in this move that wouldn't have been a positive for scfc yet the yanks/board didn't per sue it, normally any new owner would want to show it means business but this lot seem to have a level of contempt that is scary beyond belief .
Joe was zero risk and decent money and would have launched the yanks right on side with the support but they didn't do it.
Every time Joe plays well for Stoke swans fans ask why not for us?
Seems a fair question to me.
Joe Allen on 19:03 - Oct 15 with 2662 viewsDarran

Joe Allen on 19:00 - Oct 15 by icecoldjack

Well thank you for that darran and I also agree that it's a shame it gets brought up but Joe Allen is the one signing the yanks needed to make if they were serious about the football, every time he scores it just reminds many people of how deeply we have been sold down the river .

There was nothing in this move that wouldn't have been a positive for scfc yet the yanks/board didn't per sue it, normally any new owner would want to show it means business but this lot seem to have a level of contempt that is scary beyond belief .
Joe was zero risk and decent money and would have launched the yanks right on side with the support but they didn't do it.
Every time Joe plays well for Stoke swans fans ask why not for us?
Seems a fair question to me.

It's a pointless question and people need to move.

Joe Allen on 19:07 - Oct 15 with 2645 views34dfgdf54

Again, absolutely shambles why we didn't stump up the cash for him. Another perfect example of decisions being made for individual gain rather than the club.

I have said it loads of times and I'll say it again, that's why Ash jumped ship, I'm convinced.
Joe Allen on 19:17 - Oct 15 with 2618 viewsicecoldjack

Joe Allen on 19:03 - Oct 15 by Darran

I agree.

but it's also very telling as to what scfc is right now.
Joe Allen on 19:19 - Oct 15 with 2607 viewsdickythorpe

Joe Allen on 19:03 - Oct 15 by Darran

Rent or buy Dar?
Joe Allen on 19:21 - Oct 15 with 2601 viewsTheKirkyLife

Allen before this season was NOT worth £13 million. Form now suggests he would have been a shrewd bit of business that Swansea would have made in years gone by. At this point there's no point in saying "I told you so" because he simply wasn't worth it on paper. When has he ever scored this many goals in succession? Furthermore what if the form desserts him and he doesn't score rest of the season?

Big questions yet to be answered. Should we have signed him? I believe so.
Joe Allen on 19:27 - Oct 15 with 2583 viewsWarwickHunt

Joe Allen on 19:21 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

Allen before this season was NOT worth £13 million. Form now suggests he would have been a shrewd bit of business that Swansea would have made in years gone by. At this point there's no point in saying "I told you so" because he simply wasn't worth it on paper. When has he ever scored this many goals in succession? Furthermore what if the form desserts him and he doesn't score rest of the season?

If his form desserts him could always sell him for a trifling sum.
Joe Allen on 19:28 - Oct 15 with 2575 viewsDarran

Joe Allen on 19:19 - Oct 15 by dickythorpe

Rent or buy Dar?

lol

Joe Allen on 19:34 - Oct 15 with 2546 viewsicecoldjack

Joe Allen on 19:21 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

Really ? Have a look around and see what dross goes for 13m and I think you'll change your mind.

Let's remeber that Joe is a fit for out way of playing, the only way he wouldn't be a fit is if our yank owners thought their new yank manager had a different opinion on how he wanted to play when he eventually took over !

A player in the midfield of UEFA team 2016 is not worth £13m ? Really?
Joe Allen on 19:52 - Oct 15 with 2523 viewsWarwickHunt

Joe Allen on 19:34 - Oct 15 by icecoldjack

Really ? Have a look around and see what dross goes for 13m and I think you'll change your mind.

Let's remeber that Joe is a fit for out way of playing, the only way he wouldn't be a fit is if our yank owners thought their new yank manager had a different opinion on how he wanted to play when he eventually took over !

A player in the midfield of UEFA team 2016 is not worth £13m ? Really?

Could have got him for much less before the Euros if our DoF (arf!) hadn't been in a fûcking coma.
Joe Allen on 19:53 - Oct 15 with 2519 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Allen on 19:52 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Could have got him for much less before the Euros if our DoF (arf!) hadn't been in a fûcking coma.

And sold Ki for £7m.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024