Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread 17:00 - Nov 11 with 11656 viewsjackharris

Venue: Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Date: Saturday 12th November 2016
KO: 7.45pm (UK time)
Live on Sky Sports HD
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 19:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:14 - Nov 12 with 1706 viewsNeathJack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:10 - Nov 12 by airedale

Wales
1Hennessey
2Gunter
5Chester
6Williams
3Taylor
7Allen
16Ledley
11Bale
10Ramsey
18Vokes
9Robson-Kanu
Substitutes
4Matthews
8King
12Fon Williams
13MacDonald
14Edwards
15Lawrence
17Cotterill
19Walsh
20Williams
21Ward
22Dummett
23Huws

Serbia
1Stojkovic
2Rukavina
6Ivanovic
19Maksimovic
5Nastasic
22Obradovic
17Kostic
21Matic
16Milivojevic
10Tadic
9Mitrovic
Substitutes
3Tosic
4Gudelj
7Tosic
8Markovic
11Radoja
12Rajkovic
13Mitrovic
14Mladenovic
15Pejcinovic
18Katai
20Pavlovic
23Jovanovic
Referee:
Alberto Undiano Mallenco

4 at the back by the looks of that.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:27 - Nov 12 with 1675 viewsskippyjack

Barry Horne is making me drift off again.. mute is an option tonight.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:30 - Nov 12 with 1670 viewstreboethjack

any streams?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:42 - Nov 12 with 1644 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:30 - Nov 12 by treboethjack

any streams?

seemms to have been shut down. Any others out there folks????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 19:45 - Nov 12 with 1640 viewsskippyjack

The old interchangeable 433 - 4231

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:06 - Nov 12 with 1570 viewsairedale

Good stop from Tayls there. Great player.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 20:51]
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:07 - Nov 12 with 1566 viewsmonmouth

Good on Taylor to get on the line. Then the tw.at Horne made me laugh "the first time Neil Taylor has been 'released' down the left" the facker hits a cross three thousand yards over everybody.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:10 - Nov 12 with 1552 viewsskippyjack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:07 - Nov 12 by monmouth

Good on Taylor to get on the line. Then the tw.at Horne made me laugh "the first time Neil Taylor has been 'released' down the left" the facker hits a cross three thousand yards over everybody.

He also said 'Serbia are giving Neil Taylor all the space on the left hand side of the pitch'.. Serbia doing their homework then.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 12 with 1524 viewsSwansNZ

Bale ... who else. Tidy!!!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 12 with 1521 viewsepaul

Yyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssssssss get in there Bale woohoo

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 12 with 1506 viewsLoyal

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 12 by epaul

Yyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssssssss get in there Bale woohoo

One man team apparently, only a matter of time before the Serbian cheating starts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:25 - Nov 12 with 1461 viewsswan65split

Is the Serbia Manager Elmer Fudd?
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:25 - Nov 12 with 1458 viewsphact0rri

this referee... *grumbles*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 12 with 1452 viewsLoyal

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:25 - Nov 12 by phact0rri

this referee... *grumbles*

Serbian player wouldn't have been injured by Taylor if the ref had blown up for the initial foul on a welsh player. Simple as.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 12 with 1431 viewsphact0rri

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 12 by Loyal

Serbian player wouldn't have been injured by Taylor if the ref had blown up for the initial foul on a welsh player. Simple as.

I think the ref and bale have baggage or why else are these decision so awful? even ignoring the linesmen

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:33 - Nov 12 with 1103 viewsLoyal

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 12 by phact0rri

I think the ref and bale have baggage or why else are these decision so awful? even ignoring the linesmen

There's sendings off ahead I fear. Ref seemed to love booking Bale.

Apparently the Cardiff fans in the crowd are going to talk about a meeting at some point in the future to discuss the possibility of making a banner 😂

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:38 - Nov 12 with 1075 viewslifelong

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:17 - Nov 12 by SwansNZ

Bale ... who else. Tidy!!!

Great goal and great work by Robson Kanu.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 12 with 1048 viewsNogginthenog

Showing my age here but is Dean Saunders working for Glamtax?
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 12 with 1048 viewsawayjack

Decent performance against a strong Serb team. Taylor doing OK and HRK decent outlet. Bale, Ramsey and Allen must be our best midfield for a few decades.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 12 with 1036 viewslifelong

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 12 by awayjack

Decent performance against a strong Serb team. Taylor doing OK and HRK decent outlet. Bale, Ramsey and Allen must be our best midfield for a few decades.

Ramsey makes a hell of a difference to our midfield... very good player.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:48 - Nov 12 with 1025 viewsmonmouth

This would be a hell of a win if we can hold it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:59 - Nov 12 with 986 viewsairedale

I must say that Tadic is very seasonal, fair play.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:03 - Nov 12 with 957 viewsLoyal

You can't put a tackle in these days.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 12 with 935 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 12 by lifelong

Ramsey makes a hell of a difference to our midfield... very good player.

Don't see it myself, he's a bit crap.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 12 with 932 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:03 - Nov 12 by Loyal

You can't put a tackle in these days.

Are you still talking about football?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024