Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread 17:00 - Nov 11 with 11657 viewsjackharris

Venue: Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Date: Saturday 12th November 2016
KO: 7.45pm (UK time)
Live on Sky Sports HD
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 19:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:08 - Nov 12 with 1384 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 12 by ItchySphincter

Don't see it myself, he's a bit crap.

A couple of heavy touches in the last 5 minutes

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:09 - Nov 12 with 1380 viewsphact0rri

honestly serbia are like dainty little paper dolls.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 12 with 1366 viewsMurph75

We desperately need another. This going the same way as the last home game.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 12 with 1364 viewsskippyjack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 12 by ItchySphincter

Don't see it myself, he's a bit crap.

He f*cks about too much.. fluctuating composure syndrome he suffers from.. Hopefully it'll get better as he gets older.. because ability wise, he can become World Class.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 12 with 1361 viewsGreekSwan

Allen having a right mare
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:15 - Nov 12 with 1337 viewsskippyjack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 12 by GreekSwan

Allen having a right mare

Are you sure?.. because posters think he's God/Jesus and the Messiah on this forum.. dare speaketh about the Prodigal one.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 12 with 1323 viewsskippyjack

Bring Joey home!
Local lad!
Wants to come home!

That was until Mark Hughes offered him a house and a mega 80k a week package of course.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 12 with 1319 viewsmonmouth

I would tell Taylor that if he ever turns his back on the ball again, he will be punched in the face ten times. He's lucky the winger hasn't walked past him when he's not looking.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 12 with 1297 viewsairedale

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 12 by skippyjack

Bring Joey home!
Local lad!
Wants to come home!

That was until Mark Hughes offered him a house and a mega 80k a week package of course.

I don't know about coming home, but I'd happily f*ck off so.ewhere for £80k per week.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:23 - Nov 12 with 1293 viewsskippyjack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 12 by airedale

I don't know about coming home, but I'd happily f*ck off so.ewhere for £80k per week.

Yeah.. because money is the answer for everything.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:24 - Nov 12 with 1285 viewsphact0rri

have to say, Ledley's has played well today. Has put himself everywhere. don't see that often.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:28 - Nov 12 with 1256 viewsmorningstar

Pfffft

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:29 - Nov 12 with 1253 viewsSwansNZ

Bound to bloody happen

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:30 - Nov 12 with 1218 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:29 - Nov 12 by SwansNZ

Bound to bloody happen

Shock horror, Taylor lets the kid get an easy cross is.

Hennessey though... WTF?
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 21:31]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 12 with 1215 viewsSgorioFruit

Blown it again

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 12 with 1207 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Every single time they went to put a cross in down their right, Taylor stood off the man. Even then, he had somebody covering any pass inside him yet he still backed off by 3 yards and practically gave him a free cross.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 12 with 1206 viewsKennedy

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 12 by monmouth

I would tell Taylor that if he ever turns his back on the ball again, he will be punched in the face ten times. He's lucky the winger hasn't walked past him when he's not looking.

You were saying?

Just call me JFK

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 12 with 1200 viewsLandore_Jack

Bloody hell Taylor! You should have stopped the cross. As a full back that is your number one priority!
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 21:32]

#backtojack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:34 - Nov 12 with 1161 viewslifelong

You just knew they would score.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:34 - Nov 12 with 1161 viewsmagicdaps10

Neil friggin Taylor!!!!!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:35 - Nov 12 with 1151 viewsskippyjack

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Every single time they went to put a cross in down their right, Taylor stood off the man. Even then, he had somebody covering any pass inside him yet he still backed off by 3 yards and practically gave him a free cross.

All game I have been hoping he would man hug him.. but we're talking about Neil Taylor now.

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:35 - Nov 12 with 1144 viewsLoyal

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 12 by Landore_Jack

Bloody hell Taylor! You should have stopped the cross. As a full back that is your number one priority!

I'm sorry, but he isn't aware of these things.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:37 - Nov 12 with 1119 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 12 by Landore_Jack

What's the odds that the clueless one picks him in our next league game?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:37 - Nov 12 with 1116 viewswestwalesed

Neil Taylor may as well been sitting in the stands for that cross. WTF?????

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 12 with 1113 viewsphact0rri

painful ending. we deserved all three points. :(

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024