Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread 17:00 - Nov 11 with 11658 viewsjackharris

Venue: Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Date: Saturday 12th November 2016
KO: 7.45pm (UK time)
Live on Sky Sports HD
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 19:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:31 - Nov 14 with 761 viewsScoobyDoo

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:00 - Nov 14 by Al_Bundy

Both Swans and Cardiff had one player I the starting line up and each had 1 sub which came on. There was also two unused Swans subs.

Well not as many as we'd hoped then.
The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:45 - Nov 14 with 755 viewsLoyal

In the pathetic one upmanship stakes certain insecure Cardiff fans used to include ex players 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 17:40 - Nov 15 with 644 viewstaffpunk

The Official Wales Versus Serbia World Cup Qualifying Match Thread on 10:00 - Nov 14 by Al_Bundy

Both Swans and Cardiff had one player I the starting line up and each had 1 sub which came on. There was also two unused Swans subs.

Let's be honest, that is shockingly low at that age group!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024