Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob Bradley 08:31 - Nov 24 with 2827 viewsmissingmel

If we don't get three points on Sat. Do we feel its time for clueless Bob to go back to the US for Christmas and never step foot in Swansea again?
Bob Bradley on 08:36 - Nov 24 with 2815 viewsShonky

Its always been time for clueless Bob to go back to the US and never step foot in Swansea again?

Its just a ride...

Bob Bradley on 09:03 - Nov 24 with 2772 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bob Bradley on 08:36 - Nov 24 by Shonky

Its always been time for clueless Bob to go back to the US and never step foot in Swansea again?

I tend to agree with both comments. Since the Eveerton game though I cling to the hope that, despite being clueless, he may have enough nous to be a Guidolin impersonator. Albeit not a very good one. That may just be enough to buy us some breathing space to get the charlatons out and the right guy in.
The Palace game is the decider for me. If we turn up and give another clueless and gutless performance then he is a gonner for me. It will confirm he is bereft of tactics and has lost the dressing room.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bob Bradley on 09:32 - Nov 24 with 2721 viewsjack247

He shouldn't have been appointed and should have been sacked after the Man United game, if not at half time. The Everton game, despite the lack of shots was a massive improvement and gave me a bit of hope, not very much though.

If we don't beat Palace, he should go. I really don't think he will though, he won't fall on his sword and I don't think our majority owners egos could handle sacking him
Bob Bradley on 09:35 - Nov 24 with 2706 views34dfgdf54

Without doubt.

There will be no way back if we lose to Palace to home.
Bob Bradley on 12:26 - Nov 24 with 2596 viewsunion_jack

Bob Bradley on 09:35 - Nov 24 by 34dfgdf54

Without doubt.

There will be no way back if we lose to Palace to home.

Absolutely right.

He won't go though and more importantly, they won't sack him.

I've never known a must win game in November before.

Until now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bob Bradley on 14:37 - Nov 24 with 2439 viewsGlyn1

No - we stick with him. Getting a third manager in before Xmas would be laughable and would definitely relegate us - he would take 3 or 4 matches to get to know the players and team set-up by which time it would be too late.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bob Bradley on 14:45 - Nov 24 with 2431 viewsTheFranchise

Bob Bradley on 14:37 - Nov 24 by Glyn1

No - we stick with him. Getting a third manager in before Xmas would be laughable and would definitely relegate us - he would take 3 or 4 matches to get to know the players and team set-up by which time it would be too late.

Not if it's Alan Curtis with Leon as an assistant. I personally don't care if we're relegated, if it doesn't happen this season, it'll happen next year. I just want our club identity back.

Our best football last season wasn't under Guidolin, it was when Curtis was in charge.
Bob Bradley on 15:02 - Nov 24 with 2396 viewspencoedjack

Bob Bradley on 14:45 - Nov 24 by TheFranchise

Not if it's Alan Curtis with Leon as an assistant. I personally don't care if we're relegated, if it doesn't happen this season, it'll happen next year. I just want our club identity back.

Our best football last season wasn't under Guidolin, it was when Curtis was in charge.

Best football I saw last season was West Ham away does Curt get the credit for that ?
Login to get fewer ads

Bob Bradley on 15:08 - Nov 24 with 2385 viewsmissingmel

Bob Bradley on 14:37 - Nov 24 by Glyn1

Its taken him 5 matches and he still has no clue of what his best team is. If we sack him after the palace game it still gives us time to bring someone decent in before the window opens.

Do you really think BB has the credentials to keep us in the premier league ?
Bob Bradley on 15:09 - Nov 24 with 2382 viewsTheFranchise

Bob Bradley on 15:02 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

Best football I saw last season was West Ham away does Curt get the credit for that ?

Easier to play when the pressure is off. Go back earlier in the season.
Bob Bradley on 16:15 - Nov 24 with 2302 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bob Bradley on 15:09 - Nov 24 by TheFranchise

Easier to play when the pressure is off. Go back earlier in the season.

Curt was aging by the minute and performances were dropping. I suspect you think we would have survived if Frankie had never been appointed.
No pressure on the West Ham game? Really? This was not an end of season kick about for them. For us it was an opportunity to release the cautious shackles in readiness for a strengthened team next season. Did you honestly think going for pretty football would have saved us? Anyway Huw the incompetent made sure that did not happen and Frank had to return to his original plan. Just when he looks like getting to grips with it the Yanks chime in. The rest is history
Back on topic. BB should go if the result and performance again attracts the sort of comments we had on MOTD. Like many I am not sure he would be sacked. It seems the Yanks are every bit as incompetent as Huw.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bob Bradley on 16:19 - Nov 24 with 2289 viewsTheFranchise

Bob Bradley on 16:15 - Nov 24 by Private_Partz

Curt was aging by the minute and performances were dropping. I suspect you think we would have survived if Frankie had never been appointed.
No pressure on the West Ham game? Really? This was not an end of season kick about for them. For us it was an opportunity to release the cautious shackles in readiness for a strengthened team next season. Did you honestly think going for pretty football would have saved us? Anyway Huw the incompetent made sure that did not happen and Frank had to return to his original plan. Just when he looks like getting to grips with it the Yanks chime in. The rest is history
Back on topic. BB should go if the result and performance again attracts the sort of comments we had on MOTD. Like many I am not sure he would be sacked. It seems the Yanks are every bit as incompetent as Huw.

no, no, once Guidolin was appointed, I was cool with it. I'd have rather us go with better options but we know now why that wasn't an option.

Guidolin or Bradley? Give me the italian over the american, he looks like about as much use in the technical area as oldjack.
Bob Bradley on 16:28 - Nov 24 with 2264 viewsDafyddHuw

Bob Bradley on 15:08 - Nov 24 by missingmel

Its taken him 5 matches and he still has no clue of what his best team is. If we sack him after the palace game it still gives us time to bring someone decent in before the window opens.

Do you really think BB has the credentials to keep us in the premier league ?

Youi're pissing in the wind but.

Do you really expect the yanks to admit that their US adventure has gone horribly wrong and that it turns out that, after all, like everyone was telling them, they haven't got a clue about the Prem?

Far too much loss of face here, and more importantly back home.
Bob Bradley on 16:47 - Nov 24 with 2232 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bob Bradley on 16:28 - Nov 24 by DafyddHuw

Youi're pissing in the wind but.

Do you really expect the yanks to admit that their US adventure has gone horribly wrong and that it turns out that, after all, like everyone was telling them, they haven't got a clue about the Prem?

Far too much loss of face here, and more importantly back home.

If Bob carries on as he is they are going to lose face whether that keep him or not. Trouble for them is they lose cash as well as face if we go down.I really hope Everton is a light at the end of the tunnel but I am not holding my breath on that one.

Bob Bradley on 16:52 - Nov 24 with 2216 viewslonglostjack

They are so clueless they'd probably appoint Klinsmann as new manager.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bob Bradley on 12:37 - Nov 25 with 1916 viewsbathgatejack

Bob Bradley on 08:36 - Nov 24 by Shonky

He can fuk off if he picks that useless cnt routs again. He couldni beat an egg
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024