Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best chant you've heard at a football match 00:31 - Dec 13 with 16882 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Apparently at MK Dons the AFC Wimbledon fans sang "Where were you when you were us?". Genius. Which got me thinking, what's the best chant you've heard at a football match?
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:47 - Dec 13 with 3126 views1MoreBrightonR

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:38 - Dec 13 by MoonshineSteve

Yup. Just watched that and got goosebumps. Not metaphorically, literally.

me too...though i shouldnt post that as we may now just turn the thread in to 100 people saying "me too" :)
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:51 - Dec 13 with 3125 viewsstowmarketrange

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:16 - Dec 13 by brewers_hoop

Who were they singing it to?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 11:20]
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:54 - Dec 13 with 3124 viewsDannyPaddox

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:47 - Dec 13 by 1MoreBrightonR

me too...though i shouldnt post that as we may now just turn the thread in to 100 people saying "me too" :)

Same here.
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 11:06 - Dec 13 with 3111 viewsRickyDicky

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 09:21 - Dec 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

40k going Oh bobby zamora at wembley may be up there.

[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 9:24]

Might hear it a couple of times tomorrow aswell !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 11:33 - Dec 13 with 3067 viewsRangersDave

Best one i've heard and i hope it was sung in irony was 'Harry, give us a wave'

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 11:46 - Dec 13 with 3032 viewsCopenranger

Have to mention our game at HQ against Leicester 3-4 seasons ago.
We ended up winning 3-2 after being behind twice (as I remember it).
Best QPR game I've seen live!!! And being a Dane, I especially remember the chants to Kasper Schmeichel, when we scored.
"You're sh#t and your dad's a c*nt" (repeat) and
"Your dad's not proud of you" (repeat).
Really like KS when he plays for our national team, but that was hillarious!!
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 11:48 - Dec 13 with 3027 viewsTonto

"Rufus is a dog's name" sung at Rufus Brevitt - I think it was Reading's fans at their old stadium?

"Jonjo Shelvey - you look like ET" (same game as the Andy Carroll and Suarez chants above - we were obviously on form as Andy Carroll was pishing himself laughing whilst warming up)

"you're going home on a combine harvester" - to Southampton back in the days of the Dell, which was followed up by "Oh Southampton, is full of boats" to the tune of when the Saints...

I started the "I was there when Nygaard scored" chant at Leicester - the one and only time I started one, so that has good memories!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 11:52 - Dec 13 with 3015 viewsCopenranger

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:51 - Dec 13 by stowmarketrange

Who were they singing it to?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 11:20]

Jonjo Shelvey looks like the bad guy, Voldemort, from HP.
Login to get fewer ads

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 12:00 - Dec 13 with 2990 views2Thomas2Bowles

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:02 - Dec 13 by CamberleyR

Dave Kitson when playing for Cambridge.

That's him
Thanks

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 12:13 - Dec 13 with 2970 viewsRickyDicky

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 12:00 - Dec 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

That's him
Thanks

Sang it to Stephen Quinn, Sheff Utd aswell

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 12:14 - Dec 13 with 2960 viewsDannyPaddox

I remember our first game at the Emirates 2010ish, a few of us walking down the Holloway Road before the game, well oiled, stopping outside Islington Central Library singing and pointing for a good few minutes in the rain: "Is this a Library? Is this a library?"
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 12:27]
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 12:15 - Dec 13 with 2956 views2Thomas2Bowles

Not from us but once heard

He's up' he's down, he's a fecking clown Ashley Young

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 12:37 - Dec 13 with 2913 viewsLongsufferingR

Last season v Middlesbrough:

He's one of your own
He's one of your ooooowwwwn
Adam Johnson
He's one of your own.
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 12:41 - Dec 13 with 2908 viewsMick_S

"My shoes, you should be mending my shoes" to Northampton was a belter. Obviously not a chant; the funniest thing I've seen at a match was a 10 minute Mexican wave by 3 Millwall fans at Molineux.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 13:12 - Dec 13 with 2857 viewsR_from_afar

Some good ones here. I seem to remember we chanted "Where's your pier gone?" once. I think Southend were the victims of that one.

I also love the "You're not special any more" Mourinho chant. The arrogant barsteward thoroughly deserved it.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 13:18 - Dec 13 with 2047 viewsPinnerPaul

"2-0 on your big day out" v Brentford was a recent favourite of mine

One for older viewers "Stanley, Stanley, where's your wife?" to which Mr Bowles just turned and shrugged his shoulders!
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 13:26 - Dec 13 with 2032 viewsNoDiddley

Sung by Naarwich fans to Mauro Milanese c 2006, when he wore the head bad with his bleached blonde hair sprotting ot.
" You're just a shit Jimmy Saville, shit Jimmy Saville....
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 13:36 - Dec 13 with 2012 views2Thomas2Bowles

Who could forget

lets be having ya

Poor old Delia ffs

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 15:02 - Dec 13 with 1935 viewssupahoopsa

Sung to Lee Chapman while playing for West Ham in the early 90's just after the "alleged" reason Cantona was sold from Leeds

He's French, he's flash, he's shagging Leslie Ash, Cantona, Cantona.

Seemed to upset Mr Chapman some what I remember.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 9:19]

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 15:58 - Dec 13 with 1866 viewslondonscottish

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 10:16 - Dec 13 by stevec

Liked the 'Julio Cesar, he's got perfect hair' sung to Joe Hart at LR.

There were three and someone on here was responsible.

The first one was "He's got a dry scalp"

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 16:00 - Dec 13 with 1862 viewslondonscottish

"He eats with his feet".

Sung by Ted to Bale at LR.

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 16:19 - Dec 13 with 1840 viewsqpr1976

Not very PC, so I'll let you guess to which teams fans it was directed.....

"Stand up, coz. you can't sit down !"
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 17:36 - Dec 13 with 1764 viewsNoelmc

Best chant you've heard at a football match on 15:58 - Dec 13 by londonscottish

There were three and someone on here was responsible.

The first one was "He's got a dry scalp"

My favourite Joe Hart one was always

"you can stick your Head & Shoulders up your arse"
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 17:42 - Dec 13 with 1754 viewsNoelmc

Remember one years back during a fuel shortage from Southampton fans to the travelling Newcastle support when the Saints were winning easily

"What a waste of petrol'

and also fans of one of the Scotish clubs to Andy Goram after a diagnosis of schizophrenia was revealed in the press

"There's only two Andy Gorams".
Best chant you've heard at a football match on 18:01 - Dec 13 with 1726 viewslondonscottish

"One Shot, we only need one shot"

Walking through the underpass on thy way out of Wembley.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024