Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation 22:05 - Dec 14 with 15176 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley went with the general consensus tonight. He's even picked your darling Montero, the centre back pairing people have been waiting for I've read, Llorente up front and Leon in midfield.

But as soon as the going gets tough you all come out so predictably and most of you aint got a facking clue about the game.

There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes but we got blown away by 3 brilliant crosses and headers. Yes we could have done more but our team is limited, especially on the left flank.

Taylor must have given the ball away in absolute comical fashion to absolutely no one on 6, 7 maybe 8 occasions. How the fack is he earning money from the game??

Montero is an absolute disgrace. When he's not interested he really shows the world how much that is so. His lethargy started them getting more on top of the game in those dreaded 13 minutes. If he'd shown more courage, more bite and energy we would have been giving them something to think about instead of them marauding upfield after another one of his weak attempts at whatever it was he was trying,

I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier and I'm sure he was being readied but he's been ill all week and hasn't trained. If ever there was a night for Montero to show he cared, this was it.

Leon was a passenger at times and like I said earlier he maybe should have been rested for a more even match against Middlesboro height wise.

Llorente did ok, but like I've been saying we lack energy when he plays. Borja gave us that and he needs consideration to play if he can get himself right.

Lastly, Siggy, apart from one cross at the end, the second worst player on the pitch tonight behind Taylor.

Overall it wasnt as bad as many are wanting to make it to be, but it shows there's no obvious best 11 and we need to somehow scramble a few more points before the end of the year and then give it a real shot in the window.

Some of us fans have never deserved Premier League football though, some of you have never been near the 4th Division and comments like I've read tonight show why.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:08 - Dec 14 with 6219 viewsKulusBeatFactory

spill the beans mwsh - whose writing ur scripts ffs ?
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:10 - Dec 14 with 6162 viewsjack2jack

Agreed Montero was a huge disappointment,and is a luxury we just cannot afford,o for the bench he's OK for me,but to start no
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:12 - Dec 14 with 6103 viewsandrew

Siggy second worse? You haven't got a clue, please don't post on here again.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:13 - Dec 14 with 6067 viewsPozuelosSideys

Oh if only all Swans fans were as upstanding and on point all the time as much as the OP. Lets all bow down to his superiorty. Bellwhiff.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:13 - Dec 14 with 6067 viewsStarsky

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:12 - Dec 14 by andrew

I wasn't his best performance. Took the wrong option several times

It's just the internet, init.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:13 - Dec 14 with 6058 viewsQuakerJack

Are you Leigh Dineen by any chance?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:14 - Dec 14 with 6012 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:12 - Dec 14 by andrew

Another one who doesn't watch the games just copies other peoples bullshit.

Siggy had an absolute mare.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:14 - Dec 14 with 6003 viewsSwanzay

Who would you have picked for a 1st 11 Res for tonight?
Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:14 - Dec 14 with 5982 viewsskippyjack

Statistics state Montero and Routledge w'ere statiscally our worse performers.. Routledge having that gong 5 times this season.. but not one peep from anyone..

He completed 5 passes from 22 attempted tonight.. but it's not his worst this season.

Yet every manager keeps selecting him for reasons unknown..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:15 - Dec 14 with 5969 viewsOldjack

Believe it not we could have got something out of that game , if only lady luck had been on our side in those last ten mins. 13 minutes of league two defending has cost us dearly ,again!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:15 - Dec 14 with 5941 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:13 - Dec 14 by Starsky

I wasn't his best performance. Took the wrong option several times

How many passes went to absolutely no one. Awful tonight.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:16 - Dec 14 with 5915 viewsicecoldjack

Bob is w@nk. If he was any good at his job then he would have turned up in one of Europe's top leagues well before now, the fact he hasn't is purely down to the fact he's not good enough for the the top levels.

Yes our squad isn't great,but our squad is no weaker than Bournemouth, Sunderland, Watford, Boro,Hull and WBA ! They had a 37 yr old playing tonight !

It's fine margines at this level,Bob wouldn't know those fine margines though would he? Hasn't coached top players in top leagues where within 90 mins formations and tactics will changes on numerous occasions.

Not bobs fault but if it looks like a dog,barks like a dog and walks like a dog then it probably is.

It's not all at bobs door but ffs almost every other team looks like it knows what it's doing and the swans turn out random from game to game, that's not the players,that's the coaching and imprint of the manager .
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:16 - Dec 14 with 5898 viewsStarsky

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:14 - Dec 14 by skippyjack

Statistics state Montero and Routledge w'ere statiscally our worse performers.. Routledge having that gong 5 times this season.. but not one peep from anyone..

He completed 5 passes from 22 attempted tonight.. but it's not his worst this season.

Yet every manager keeps selecting him for reasons unknown..

Forget other games we're talking about this game and Routledge played better than Siggy tonight

It's just the internet, init.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:18 - Dec 14 with 5842 viewsNeathJack

"There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes "

Despite creating the square root of fack all until 3-0 down? Okey dokey then.

"I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier"

A smidgeon earlier? Fack me he should have been on at half time, not at 3-0 down. Terrible in-game management.

Not sure what Your mate Bob is contributing defensive wise on the training ground but whatever it is he needs to stop.

You're as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else of course but bloody hell that was about as rose tinted a pile of rubbish as I've read in some time.

And that's my opinion which you are more than entitled to.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:19 - Dec 14 with 5816 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:16 - Dec 14 by icecoldjack

Bob is w@nk. If he was any good at his job then he would have turned up in one of Europe's top leagues well before now, the fact he hasn't is purely down to the fact he's not good enough for the the top levels.

Yes our squad isn't great,but our squad is no weaker than Bournemouth, Sunderland, Watford, Boro,Hull and WBA ! They had a 37 yr old playing tonight !

It's fine margines at this level,Bob wouldn't know those fine margines though would he? Hasn't coached top players in top leagues where within 90 mins formations and tactics will changes on numerous occasions.

Not bobs fault but if it looks like a dog,barks like a dog and walks like a dog then it probably is.

It's not all at bobs door but ffs almost every other team looks like it knows what it's doing and the swans turn out random from game to game, that's not the players,that's the coaching and imprint of the manager .

Like I've said in the other thread, you're getting boring as fack and more and more entrenched in your hatred for the bloke.

Take the blinkers off and offer some balance to your rants and they may mean something. Currently its just a wall of noise and bluster

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:19 - Dec 14 with 5797 viewsdeanscfc

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:16 - Dec 14 by Starsky

Forget other games we're talking about this game and Routledge played better than Siggy tonight

Not sure how a poor swans performance warrants an attack on swans fans in general. Strange post. Agree on some of the footballing points but the fans aren't to blame for this.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:20 - Dec 14 with 5786 viewsSwanzay

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:19 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Like I've said in the other thread, you're getting boring as fack and more and more entrenched in your hatred for the bloke.

Take the blinkers off and offer some balance to your rants and they may mean something. Currently its just a wall of noise and bluster

answer my question?
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:20 - Dec 14 with 5778 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:18 - Dec 14 by NeathJack

"There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes "

Despite creating the square root of fack all until 3-0 down? Okey dokey then.

"I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier"

A smidgeon earlier? Fack me he should have been on at half time, not at 3-0 down. Terrible in-game management.

Not sure what Your mate Bob is contributing defensive wise on the training ground but whatever it is he needs to stop.

You're as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else of course but bloody hell that was about as rose tinted a pile of rubbish as I've read in some time.

And that's my opinion which you are more than entitled to.

The boy was ill you thick Neath kunt

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:20 - Dec 14 with 5770 viewsWhiterockin

IMO the difference was what the managers said in the changing rooms at half time. One team changed tactics and upped their game the other didn't.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:20 - Dec 14 with 5760 viewsskippyjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:14 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Another one who doesn't watch the games just copies other peoples bullshit.

Siggy had an absolute mare.

He ended up 4th on the list.. replaced by that other golden boy Taylor.

Routledge
Montero
Taylor
Siggy
Britton
Rangel
Llorente
Mawson
Amat
Fulton

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:21 - Dec 14 with 5748 viewsNeathJack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:20 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

The boy was ill you thick Neath kunt

Charming as ever.

If he was ill then he had no business being on the bench selected by your mate Bob.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:21 - Dec 14 with 5740 viewsSwanjaxs

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:15 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

How many passes went to absolutely no one. Awful tonight.

Just state the obvious Chrissy boi, yes we are shit, and yes Jenkins is a çuñt .... you are the Swans prophet and I claim my 50p... p.s your post says you deserve relegation? Perhaps "we deserve relegation?" (edit) 😂
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 22:23]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:21 - Dec 14 with 5736 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:20 - Dec 14 by Whiterockin

IMO the difference was what the managers said in the changing rooms at half time. One team changed tactics and upped their game the other didn't.

Changed tactics?? What was that then? And try to keep it real

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:21 - Dec 14 with 5728 viewsmarchamjack

I was one of many I saw on twitter who said Montero shouldn't start away at West Brom.

I would have put VdH in too (in place of Amat) to try to combat their known aerial presence.

Otherwise difficult to pick too much of a different team based on who we've got to select from and the limitations most of them have. That's our fundamental problem. Team/squad lacks quality throughout really, which we've known from the off. Well most of us here have.

Like tonight, people like Gylfi will always have a crp game now and again, can't legislate for it, just happens. Leon too. Pale shadow of Saturday.

Posts like this though would hold more credibility from you if you posted them up pre-match so that we can all judge them fairly without the benefit of hindsight...the Llorente thread from Saturday being a classic in point ;)

Agree we somehow need to scramble points from the next few games, maybe a point at Boro, beat West Ham hopefully, keep us in the mix at least.

Like you, been to division 4 and certainly don't want to go back there

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:22 - Dec 14 with 5717 viewsicecoldjack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:19 - Dec 14 by TheResurrection

Hate ? Nope, I don't know him.

Just call it as I see it, never usually wrong either, but nothing will give me greater happiness to be proven totally wrong RE the self proclaimed coach who is as good as pep and klopp.

See,right there,is a major fault in bobs make up. Walk the walk before talking the talk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024