Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation 22:05 - Dec 14 with 15195 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley went with the general consensus tonight. He's even picked your darling Montero, the centre back pairing people have been waiting for I've read, Llorente up front and Leon in midfield.

But as soon as the going gets tough you all come out so predictably and most of you aint got a facking clue about the game.

There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes but we got blown away by 3 brilliant crosses and headers. Yes we could have done more but our team is limited, especially on the left flank.

Taylor must have given the ball away in absolute comical fashion to absolutely no one on 6, 7 maybe 8 occasions. How the fack is he earning money from the game??

Montero is an absolute disgrace. When he's not interested he really shows the world how much that is so. His lethargy started them getting more on top of the game in those dreaded 13 minutes. If he'd shown more courage, more bite and energy we would have been giving them something to think about instead of them marauding upfield after another one of his weak attempts at whatever it was he was trying,

I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier and I'm sure he was being readied but he's been ill all week and hasn't trained. If ever there was a night for Montero to show he cared, this was it.

Leon was a passenger at times and like I said earlier he maybe should have been rested for a more even match against Middlesboro height wise.

Llorente did ok, but like I've been saying we lack energy when he plays. Borja gave us that and he needs consideration to play if he can get himself right.

Lastly, Siggy, apart from one cross at the end, the second worst player on the pitch tonight behind Taylor.

Overall it wasnt as bad as many are wanting to make it to be, but it shows there's no obvious best 11 and we need to somehow scramble a few more points before the end of the year and then give it a real shot in the window.

Some of us fans have never deserved Premier League football though, some of you have never been near the 4th Division and comments like I've read tonight show why.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:28 - Dec 15 with 1401 viewsLandore_Jack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:19 - Dec 15 by jack247

Yeah, I'm sure Bob would be fine if he had top level centre backs, full backs, wingers and central midfielders. He doesn't. That's not his fault but we need a manager capable of getting a tune out of a comparatively limited bunch of players.

Absolutely agree he isn't the cause of the problem. He is a part of it though and it's the easiest part to fix quickly

Bob is one of many factors that has contributed to a poor season. That is my opinion.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 17:32]

#backtojack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:32 - Dec 15 with 1390 viewsjack247

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:28 - Dec 15 by Landore_Jack

Bob is one of many factors that has contributed to a poor season. That is my opinion.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 17:32]

Agreed.

We can't go back to the August window or unwind the sale now though. We could do the right thing and bring a better manager in.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 20:56 - Dec 16 with 1261 viewsZZoric

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:32 - Dec 15 by jack247

Agreed.

We can't go back to the August window or unwind the sale now though. We could do the right thing and bring a better manager in.

Most definitely.

jack247, you have to be one of the cleverest posters on this site.

Why do you think the OP is so pro BB ?

Its all a bit odd the way he blindly supports him.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:06 - Dec 16 with 1229 viewsswancity

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 20:56 - Dec 16 by ZZoric

Most definitely.

jack247, you have to be one of the cleverest posters on this site.

Why do you think the OP is so pro BB ?

Its all a bit odd the way he blindly supports him.

He's not blindly supporting him though

It's a case of give the man a chance. Bradleys come in to a mess which is not his doing. He's trying to improve things and may be deserves at least the January transfer window to see what can be done. I'm hoping we can stay in touch with the bottom 6 for now.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:16 - Dec 16 with 1136 viewsLord_Bony

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:06 - Dec 16 by swancity

It's a case of give the man a chance. Bradleys come in to a mess which is not his doing. He's trying to improve things and may be deserves at least the January transfer window to see what can be done. I'm hoping we can stay in touch with the bottom 6 for now.

Come into a mess?

There was no need whatsoever to replace Guidolin with this clown.The team performances were improving markedly before we replaced FG with this fella who has absolutely no major European or premier league experience. At least under Gidin we could beat the likes of Arsenal,Chelsea etc and he took us to a 12th position finish.

IMHO we would be in a much safer position now under Guidolin than we are now...the only positive is we chose Coach Bradley over Ryan Giggs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 00:01 - Dec 17 with 1094 viewsDJack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 23:16 - Dec 16 by Lord_Bony

Come into a mess?

There was no need whatsoever to replace Guidolin with this clown.The team performances were improving markedly before we replaced FG with this fella who has absolutely no major European or premier league experience. At least under Gidin we could beat the likes of Arsenal,Chelsea etc and he took us to a 12th position finish.

IMHO we would be in a much safer position now under Guidolin than we are now...the only positive is we chose Coach Bradley over Ryan Giggs.

Have an up arrow. In reality you don't deserve it... because what you've said is plainly fecking obvious but unfortunately too many people can't see it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 00:09 - Dec 17 with 1089 viewsswancity

Come into a mess?

Yes that's right...our club was / is in a mess in case you hadn't noticed

But agreed. Guidolin was doing a decent job and shouldn't have been replaced. But now that he has gone Bradley equally deserves a chance. At least for a while longer.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 00:15 - Dec 17 with 1086 viewsDJack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 00:09 - Dec 17 by swancity

Yes that's right...our club was / is in a mess in case you hadn't noticed

But agreed. Guidolin was doing a decent job and shouldn't have been replaced. But now that he has gone Bradley equally deserves a chance. At least for a while longer.

The club was (is) in a mess but not one of Frankie's doing (and no I don't think he was the messiah).

As to Bradley, well he has been given the same chance as Frankie and he has shown questionable decision making and we have positively leaked goals under his stewardship.

Please don't mention the players as he has the same ones and even more embarrassingly these players have had plenty of game time to "get up to speed (match fit etc). whereas Frankie's players started "cold"

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 08:34 - Dec 17 with 992 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:06 - Dec 16 by swancity

If you think we've got the time to wait until the January window with this guy and be able to survive the drop then you are deluded.There may be noises about money being available but it is be very surprised.

Giving someone a chance is all well and good . When you can afford to. In our present predicament we can't .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 08:52 - Dec 17 with 973 viewsPrivate_Partz

Come into a mess?

I was with you up to the last bit. Even Giggs, with decent support, would have been better than Bob.
Having said that neither should have been anywhere near the club and Frankie shoukd not have been sacked without at least the opportunity of having our improving team play against teams in 'our league'. This after a run of tough fixtures and yet another poor and late transfer window.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:38 - Dec 17 with 911 viewsperchrockjack

It's better Jenkins go and we have someone able to bring in true quality and quickly.

We need a top professional not a jerk from Skewen

Plenty of football to be played

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:42 - Dec 17 with 905 viewsStarsky

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:38 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

It's better Jenkins go and we have someone able to bring in true quality and quickly.

We need a top professional not a jerk from Skewen

Plenty of football to be played

I wonder if that's Why Flynn is back at the club

It's just the internet, init.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:44 - Dec 17 with 898 viewsperchrockjack

Not funny Starks,not funny.

Dear god,

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:49 - Dec 17 with 897 viewsStarsky

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:44 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Dear god,

It's just the internet, init.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:25 - Dec 17 with 868 viewsTheResurrection

How come some of you have the audacity to think Guidolin was turning things around? I didn't want him to go and was furious and upset with the decision but I can be honest with myself and realise that half hours here and there against two or three teams wouldn't constitute a change of fortunes or a guarantee of success.

The facts are the facts the rest is all supposition. No one will ever know what Guidolin could or couldn't have done with the squad of 16/17, people can only dream up scenarios to suit their agenda.

The facts also show that we were just as weak overall during his short tenure beginning of the season as we have been since Bradley, the two big differences being the worrying amount of goals we are leaking in but the obvious amount of more goals we are scoring.

Just think of today alone how hard it is to pick a first 11. Starting with the back 4 and Taylor who really should be rested and then the crazy conundrum of who goes where with our attacking 4 or 5. This isn't a squad where anything definite jumps out but a lot of you posters, who clearly don't know your arse from your elbow when it comes to football all decide the fine margins between success and letting in 3 quick goals are all down to one man.

There's a hate campaign and a gang mentality all against Bradley when all he is trying to desperately do is turn our fortunes around and keep us in this league. I'm ashamed of Swans fans at the moment.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 11:33]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:27 - Dec 17 with 864 viewsZZoric

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 10:44 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Dear god,

Stark, indeed
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:38 - Dec 17 with 849 viewsDarran

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:25 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

How come some of you have the audacity to think Guidolin was turning things around? I didn't want him to go and was furious and upset with the decision but I can be honest with myself and realise that half hours here and there against two or three teams wouldn't constitute a change of fortunes or a guarantee of success.

The facts are the facts the rest is all supposition. No one will ever know what Guidolin could or couldn't have done with the squad of 16/17, people can only dream up scenarios to suit their agenda.

The facts also show that we were just as weak overall during his short tenure beginning of the season as we have been since Bradley, the two big differences being the worrying amount of goals we are leaking in but the obvious amount of more goals we are scoring.

Just think of today alone how hard it is to pick a first 11. Starting with the back 4 and Taylor who really should be rested and then the crazy conundrum of who goes where with our attacking 4 or 5. This isn't a squad where anything definite jumps out but a lot of you posters, who clearly don't know your arse from your elbow when it comes to football all decide the fine margins between success and letting in 3 quick goals are all down to one man.

There's a hate campaign and a gang mentality all against Bradley when all he is trying to desperately do is turn our fortunes around and keep us in this league. I'm ashamed of Swans fans at the moment.

I don't agree with the hate campaign against Bob but the rest of it is spot on,Guidolin was a below average manager and the problem is he wasn't replaced by a better one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:44 - Dec 17 with 841 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:38 - Dec 17 by Darran

I don't agree with the hate campaign against Bob but the rest of it is spot on,Guidolin was a below average manager and the problem is he wasn't replaced by a better one.

Well that's a fair opinion for once which I can accept. I disagree about the hate campaign but that's my opinion.

I'd love to trawl back through this site and see the grief Guidolin was getting from all corners. Quickly and conveniently forgotten.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:50 - Dec 17 with 831 viewsDarran

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:44 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Well that's a fair opinion for once which I can accept. I disagree about the hate campaign but that's my opinion.

I'd love to trawl back through this site and see the grief Guidolin was getting from all corners. Quickly and conveniently forgotten.

Indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:51 - Dec 17 with 829 viewsjack247

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:25 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

I wouldn't call it a hate campaign. I'd love him to do well, I'm sure everyone else would too. A lot of fans just don't think he is up to it. What you are seeing is the anger and frustration that should be directed at the people who sold our best players and appointed a sub standard manager. I agree it's not his fault but totally understand the flak he is taking.

As for Guidolin, he may or may not have done better than Bob. I think he would have, but that's subjective.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:01 - Dec 17 with 814 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 11:51 - Dec 17 by jack247

I wouldn't call it a hate campaign. I'd love him to do well, I'm sure everyone else would too. A lot of fans just don't think he is up to it. What you are seeing is the anger and frustration that should be directed at the people who sold our best players and appointed a sub standard manager. I agree it's not his fault but totally understand the flak he is taking.

As for Guidolin, he may or may not have done better than Bob. I think he would have, but that's subjective.

Think means nothing, we'll never know and we should never be using that as a definite reason that he would have. That's why this is indeed a hate campaign because all sense of realism and fairness has gone out of the window.

A great example of small margins could be evidenced in the Southampton and West Brom away games.

One will go down as a narrow loss by the one goal
The other as a small hammering

When in reality we were ten times better against West Brom than we were against the Saints. West Brom got lucky you could say as those crosses and headers were inch perfect, whereas against the Saints we were totally clueless and that's being generous and we could've lost by 6 or 7.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:16 - Dec 17 with 785 viewsdobjack2

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:01 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Think means nothing, we'll never know and we should never be using that as a definite reason that he would have. That's why this is indeed a hate campaign because all sense of realism and fairness has gone out of the window.

A great example of small margins could be evidenced in the Southampton and West Brom away games.

When in reality we were ten times better against West Brom than we were against the Saints. West Brom got lucky you could say as those crosses and headers were inch perfect, whereas against the Saints we were totally clueless and that's being generous and we could've lost by 6 or 7.

I don't think it's a hate campaign more like people don't think he is up to the job. Although there are probably some that didn't give him a chance from the beginning.

The question really is if not Bradley who - I know BFS would be top of a lot of people's list- but there is no guarantee anyone else would do better and I would suggest that someone like BFS would be expensive and would Want certain guarantees especially in relation to the January window. With our track record and the cost involved would we be prepared to go down that route?
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:33 - Dec 17 with 765 viewsjack247

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:01 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Think means everything. There is no definitive way of proving how Guidolin would have done. It's all about people's opinions.

I respect your opinion but you are clutching at straws if you are using that West Brom performance to justify anything.

Let's hope he comes up trumps today
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:37 - Dec 17 with 760 viewsZZoric

There's nothing subjective about BB being out-witted against a canny Pulis.

FG could atleast dig into his his vastly superior coaching experience for a solution - BB could only "leverage" his french league 2 treasure chest, and it showed
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:42 - Dec 17 with 743 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:33 - Dec 17 by jack247

Think means everything. There is no definitive way of proving how Guidolin would have done. It's all about people's opinions.

I respect your opinion but you are clutching at straws if you are using that West Brom performance to justify anything.

Let's hope he comes up trumps today

The West Brom performance was to compare to the Saints one. Although I did make that clear in my post.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024