Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS 14:46 - Jan 1 with 6209 viewsFlossy

All this take about going down regrouping and then coming back up is bullocks. If it was that easy why aren't every team that is related from the Premier league doing it.

The biggest fukcing problem we have got is that greedy incompetent tw@t Jenkins. We will never move forward whilst he is still at the club.

We need to act to get rid of this tw@t...let's make his life he'll and show these Yanks that they will never have stability at the club whilst he is there!!!

I've never been involved or member of the Trust but always believed that they fought for our and the clubs interest. Fukc that appears to have been a gross error of judgement. They appear to be as incompetent as the board and I can't believe they have owned 21% of this club and had no idea what was going on!!

Surely it is time for us to take more of a concerted and co-ordinate effort.....fukc Jenkins and Co and if the Trust can't be bothered let's do it ourselves.

We saw the sucess of protest first hand with Bradleys sacking....lets go after Jenkins is anyone up for it?
FFS on 14:51 - Jan 1 with 5438 viewsdeanscfc

Jenkins got us here...he dropped the ball in the last year or two though. Not convinced that getting rid of him is the answer because unlike they Americans I still think he cares about the club and is a fan. He just needs to admit his mistakes and start doing things right asap...which means spending on players.
FFS on 14:52 - Jan 1 with 5435 viewsdobjack2

Rebuilding is needed; talk about coming straight back up if relegated is more than a bit optimistic
FFS on 15:03 - Jan 1 with 5373 viewsjack247

FFS on 14:52 - Jan 1 by dobjack2

Rebuilding is needed; talk about coming straight back up if relegated is more than a bit optimistic

Won't happen. We have an aging squad with a few of them on long contracts. A few will get cherry picked, but most of our players won't be wanted by other PL clubs. We will have essentially the same squad plus the few that are out on loan.

The squad we have at the moment probably isn't good enough to get promoted from the Championship. Take Siggy, Fabianski and the strikers away, put another year on Leon, Rangel, Routledge etc and we are gone no to have a challenging season.

As many have said, we need to dismantle and rebuild the squad, with players suited to whichever way we decide to play. I can't see it happening though.
FFS on 15:28 - Jan 1 with 5262 viewsunion_jack

FFS on 15:03 - Jan 1 by jack247

Won't happen. We have an aging squad with a few of them on long contracts. A few will get cherry picked, but most of our players won't be wanted by other PL clubs. We will have essentially the same squad plus the few that are out on loan.

The squad we have at the moment probably isn't good enough to get promoted from the Championship. Take Siggy, Fabianski and the strikers away, put another year on Leon, Rangel, Routledge etc and we are gone no to have a challenging season.

As many have said, we need to dismantle and rebuild the squad, with players suited to whichever way we decide to play. I can't see it happening though.

This squad is nowhere near good enough to get promoted.

I fear we'll be left with a lot of them who are a) not good enough and b) lacking motivation as they've been PL players.

We mustn't think it's going to be like our last season in the Championship. It most certainly won't be.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FFS on 15:35 - Jan 1 with 5226 viewsNeath_Jack

I know it's New Years Day and all that, new year, new me etc etc. But i firmly blame the Trust (yawn i know), but they are not doing enough in regards to getting information out there regarding what the f*ck has gone on with the sale.

Why the f*ck they can't take a couple of pages out in the EP or WM and totally go after them all, explaining why they are doing it, then the fan base is going to carry on blissfully unaware of what is what. Take where i sit in the stadium for example, near the drummer, there is a clear split in views on HJ, there will be fighting amongst our own soon, all because people are unaware of what's happened.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FFS on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 5182 viewscostalotta

FFS on 15:35 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

I know it's New Years Day and all that, new year, new me etc etc. But i firmly blame the Trust (yawn i know), but they are not doing enough in regards to getting information out there regarding what the f*ck has gone on with the sale.

Why the f*ck they can't take a couple of pages out in the EP or WM and totally go after them all, explaining why they are doing it, then the fan base is going to carry on blissfully unaware of what is what. Take where i sit in the stadium for example, near the drummer, there is a clear split in views on HJ, there will be fighting amongst our own soon, all because people are unaware of what's happened.

Your not wrong.

The thing is the situation you describe in the east is just a microcosm of our fans and the situation in general. We've been heading, quite literally, to this point for a few years. There were a few of us calling this out for at least 2-3 years. As this has demonstrated it takes time to remove the cliques and happy clappers. But one by one the fans are turning and with the media now picking up on the story it is getting more widely known.

There is a long way to go but we will get our club back.
FFS on 15:49 - Jan 1 with 5123 viewsmonmouth

FFS on 15:35 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

I was wondering if they're allowed to spend their money on that. If not they need to change the constitution pronto if it needs a member vote. If it's legally possible at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FFS on 15:55 - Jan 1 with 5090 viewscostalotta

FFS on 15:49 - Jan 1 by monmouth

I was wondering if they're allowed to spend their money on that. If not they need to change the constitution pronto if it needs a member vote. If it's legally possible at all.

I get the feeling they don't want to upset anyone right now.
Login to get fewer ads

FFS on 16:15 - Jan 1 with 4998 viewsPozuelosSideys

A clear identity is what got us here in the first place. We have very much lost that.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

FFS on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 4826 viewsFlossy

FFS on 14:51 - Jan 1 by deanscfc

Jenkins got us here...he dropped the ball in the last year or two though. Not convinced that getting rid of him is the answer because unlike they Americans I still think he cares about the club and is a fan. He just needs to admit his mistakes and start doing things right asap...which means spending on players.

Cares about the club my arse...If he cares about the club why didn't he fulfill his duties as chairman of our club and notify the Trust about the sale of the club you say he cares about....bullocks he is a greedy self centres egotistical C*nt.

We will never move on whilst he is in a position of influence and interferes in the day to day running of our club.
FFS on 18:01 - Jan 1 with 4728 viewsAngelRangelQS

To the OP - nobody WANTS to go down to the championship and regroup but the fact is that three teams are relegated each year and it is going to take something quite spectacular for us to survive from here.

Jenkins has to go but that's not going to save our season
FFS on 18:11 - Jan 1 with 4672 viewsFlashberryjack

The only thing I hope is that the Americans don't borrow money and leave the club in even more debt.

The club is well f*cked, at least leave us without debt when you f*ck off.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

FFS on 18:13 - Jan 1 with 4657 viewscostalotta

FFS on 18:01 - Jan 1 by AngelRangelQS

To the OP - nobody WANTS to go down to the championship and regroup but the fact is that three teams are relegated each year and it is going to take something quite spectacular for us to survive from here.

It may not help this season but it will most certainly help us next season. He's got to go and sooner rather than later. He's infected and poisoning the club with incompetence and ego.
FFS on 18:21 - Jan 1 with 4613 viewsAngelRangelQS

FFS on 18:13 - Jan 1 by costalotta

It may not help this season but it will most certainly help us next season. He's got to go and sooner rather than later. He's infected and poisoning the club with incompetence and ego.

Firstly, before anyone reads this the wrong way, I want to make something clear... I think Jenkins is a grade a Tw*t. The last few years have been inexcusable.

However, do you trust the Americans to make the right appointment? Is Jenkins better the devil you know than some faceless, corporate yank being paid a salary by Levine?
FFS on 18:22 - Jan 1 with 4606 viewsowainglyndwr

FFS on 14:51 - Jan 1 by deanscfc

I was all for Jenkins the board etc.
But now feel gullible after all Jenkins as lost a few businesses and has little but now his pockets are full, Who or Hugh do you trust
FFS on 18:25 - Jan 1 with 4596 viewsFlossy

FFS on 18:01 - Jan 1 by AngelRangelQS

I'm my friend but if you read the threads on this site there are many where individuals are condoning relegation to allow what they call a regroup and the a simple return to th HD Premier League....so clearly there are people who WANT to go down to ghetto championship!

My point is this is not a model we should follow. Like all our managers I wish Clement the very best and he will have my support. However even if by some miracle we stay in th his league I cannot support that c*nt Jenkins in any day to day role in our club
FFS on 18:31 - Jan 1 with 4561 viewsAngelRangelQS

FFS on 18:25 - Jan 1 by Flossy

I'm my friend but if you read the threads on this site there are many where individuals are condoning relegation to allow what they call a regroup and the a simple return to th HD Premier League....so clearly there are people who WANT to go down to ghetto championship!

My point is this is not a model we should follow. Like all our managers I wish Clement the very best and he will have my support. However even if by some miracle we stay in th his league I cannot support that c*nt Jenkins in any day to day role in our club

My understanding is that most people have accepted we are getting relegated irrespective of who the new manager is.

Therefore, we can either go down after appointing a long term manager with the remit of rebuilding our squad, starting now, to give ourselves a better chance of coming back up within a year or two or we can appoint a short term fix, go down anyway and be unprepared for life in the championship.
FFS on 18:43 - Jan 1 with 4526 viewsFlossy

FFS on 18:31 - Jan 1 by AngelRangelQS

My understanding is that most people have accepted we are getting relegated irrespective of who the new manager is.

Therefore, we can either go down after appointing a long term manager with the remit of rebuilding our squad, starting now, to give ourselves a better chance of coming back up within a year or two or we can appoint a short term fix, go down anyway and be unprepared for life in the championship.

That is bullocks!! And if that's the message that Curtis and Co are giving to the team no wonder there is no effort or commitment being shown on the pitch. We shouldn't even be considering the Championship until it is mathematically impossible to stay in this league.....FFS we must fight to stay in this league. If we are relgated after giving our best efforts then we can start planning for the Championship!!

My original post was calling into question those who appear to think that after a little break in the Championship we can chose to waltz back into the Premier whenever we want.......many bigger clubs than us have failed to do this.

I also gave the view that whilst Jenkins is still in a position to interfere in the day to day running of the club we will never get further progression.
FFS on 05:55 - Jan 2 with 4353 viewsKingstonJack

I agree with the OP that planning for relegation to regroup on the assumption that we can come back up is a false hope.

Curt agrees in articles 2 days ago:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38466308

I agree with many, the club needs an infrastructural change, perhaps to a more traditional template where the board/owners manages club direction, policy finance. Jenkins needs to go as part of a clear out

Manager is given a proper role in selecting his team system and goes to the board with players he wants to sign and also sell. He simply asks for finances, not to be told who he's buying.

Clement should be instructed to try and keep us up this year while yes planning for a Swansea way when we can.
We need a clear out of expensive dead wood in January. Players who don't give 100%. Players who turn their backs on an opponent lining up a shot etc etc makes my blood boil.

So in summary I agree with Curt, if we plan to go down and regroup, we might not get back.
The club needs a complete reboot with the manager given some freedom in this transfer window to clear out the rubbish and start building his team with a view at some point in the future to play the Swansea way.

Happy New Year
FFS on 10:17 - Jan 2 with 4249 viewsWatchman

FFS on 05:55 - Jan 2 by KingstonJack

I agree with the OP that planning for relegation to regroup on the assumption that we can come back up is a false hope.

Curt agrees in articles 2 days ago:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38466308

I agree with many, the club needs an infrastructural change, perhaps to a more traditional template where the board/owners manages club direction, policy finance. Jenkins needs to go as part of a clear out

Manager is given a proper role in selecting his team system and goes to the board with players he wants to sign and also sell. He simply asks for finances, not to be told who he's buying.

Clement should be instructed to try and keep us up this year while yes planning for a Swansea way when we can.
We need a clear out of expensive dead wood in January. Players who don't give 100%. Players who turn their backs on an opponent lining up a shot etc etc makes my blood boil.

So in summary I agree with Curt, if we plan to go down and regroup, we might not get back.
The club needs a complete reboot with the manager given some freedom in this transfer window to clear out the rubbish and start building his team with a view at some point in the future to play the Swansea way.

Happy New Year

With regard to HJ who genuinely thinks that the club cannot employ someone to do a better job than the last two years and at significantly cheaper cost £500k + a year
When I get told be careful what you wish for I simply reply I refer the honorable gentleman to the last two years

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

FFS on 10:27 - Jan 2 with 4221 viewscostalotta

FFS on 18:21 - Jan 1 by AngelRangelQS

Firstly, before anyone reads this the wrong way, I want to make something clear... I think Jenkins is a grade a Tw*t. The last few years have been inexcusable.

However, do you trust the Americans to make the right appointment? Is Jenkins better the devil you know than some faceless, corporate yank being paid a salary by Levine?

That's easy.

I wouldn't trust that lying motherf cker as far as I could throw him. I'm not sure why people are still saying stuff like that? He put the knife in and you still want to run with that?

No matter, he's toxic now. I bumped into one of our directors yesterday morning. It was quite funny because he was with his wife and they both looked like we're in disguise (perhaps the night before was fancy dress ). The looked and behaved as if they were in very uncomfortable surroundings. Scurrying around and eyes darting everywhere. Nervous I think is the word.

They know what they've done and cannot be given any more time. It's up for them and the quicker we as fans get on that same page the better and quicker our recovery will be.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 10:34]
FFS on 10:59 - Jan 2 with 4187 viewsPURe_Evil

The trust seem to be backing Jenkins now, unbelievable really.
FFS on 12:12 - Jan 2 with 4132 viewsdobjack2

FFS on 10:59 - Jan 2 by PURe_Evil

The trust seem to be backing Jenkins now, unbelievable really.

Unbelievable because it isn't true.
FFS on 13:20 - Jan 2 with 4068 viewsAngelRangelQS

FFS on 10:27 - Jan 2 by costalotta

That's easy.

I wouldn't trust that lying motherf cker as far as I could throw him. I'm not sure why people are still saying stuff like that? He put the knife in and you still want to run with that?

No matter, he's toxic now. I bumped into one of our directors yesterday morning. It was quite funny because he was with his wife and they both looked like we're in disguise (perhaps the night before was fancy dress ). The looked and behaved as if they were in very uncomfortable surroundings. Scurrying around and eyes darting everywhere. Nervous I think is the word.

They know what they've done and cannot be given any more time. It's up for them and the quicker we as fans get on that same page the better and quicker our recovery will be.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 10:34]

I understand what you're saying and there are times when I agree with you 100%.

He needs to go sooner rather than later but if you think that he's going to be replaced by any kind of a messiah then i expect you'll be disappointed.
FFS on 13:26 - Jan 2 with 4050 viewsWatchman

FFS on 13:20 - Jan 2 by AngelRangelQS

I understand what you're saying and there are times when I agree with you 100%.

He needs to go sooner rather than later but if you think that he's going to be replaced by any kind of a messiah then i expect you'll be disappointed.

A messiah is not needed however someone who can be trusted is now essential. The boil has to be lanced. J & D both need to go

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024