Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hammers 20:45 - Jan 6 with 2214 viewsStanisgod

Enjoying their new home still , 0-3 to City at half time.
Fire drill starts on 60 minutes

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hammers on 20:56 - Jan 6 with 2194 viewsFredManRave

Let's hope we don't get City in the next round...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Hammers on 20:59 - Jan 6 with 2178 viewsBrightonhoop

Haha @ next round.....#

Dont think Wet Spam are coming back from that.
Hammers on 21:00 - Jan 6 with 2174 viewsNorthernr

I don't mind West Ham at all, but I do like seeing them get thrashed at that fcking athletics stadium.
Hammers on 21:07 - Jan 6 with 2150 viewsLblock

Another couple by 70th minute and it'll be The White Seat Stadium

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hammers on 21:12 - Jan 6 with 2130 viewseasthertsr

Four- Nil!
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 21:13]
Hammers on 21:39 - Jan 6 with 2060 viewsStanisgod

Hammers on 21:12 - Jan 6 by easthertsr

Four- Nil!
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 21:13]

Five.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hammers on 21:42 - Jan 6 with 2031 viewsDannyPaddox

Hammers on 21:39 - Jan 6 by Stanisgod

Five.

Haha hope you're enjoyed tonights modern pentathlon West Ham fans!
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 22:42]
Hammers on 21:55 - Jan 6 with 1984 viewspompeyhoop

I'm off there next weekend, no Rangers so going with a mate from work who come to a few with me at LR. Stadium full of nawty geezers....what a treat!!

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Login to get fewer ads

Hammers on 22:00 - Jan 6 with 1966 viewspaulparker

I wouldn't mock to much this could well be us in our 40k super air Asia bowl courtsey of calamity tone

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hammers on 22:20 - Jan 6 with 1903 viewsTacticalR

Don't worry, Tony only builds castles in the air.

Air hostess clique

Hammers on 22:27 - Jan 6 with 1875 viewsDeepcutHoop

Hammers on 22:00 - Jan 6 by paulparker

I wouldn't mock to much this could well be us in our 40k super air Asia bowl courtsey of calamity tone

If we get a new ground it will be one we build with football in mind, not one built for another purpose and then just given to us.

It may well be half empty (hell, LR has been getting that way recently), but we wouldn't get anywhere near the stick that West Ham are getting.
Hammers on 23:41 - Jan 6 with 1775 viewssmegma

Hammers on 21:55 - Jan 6 by pompeyhoop

I'm off there next weekend, no Rangers so going with a mate from work who come to a few with me at LR. Stadium full of nawty geezers....what a treat!!

The infrastructure is crap. Nearest pub is by Stratford tube but on match days they put out crush barriers making the walk from tube to stadium take about 30 minutes. I think you pass through about 3 different postcodes on the way. Great noise generated inside but too many gaps in the seating areas. At the home end the upper and lower tiers are about 30 metres apart.Westfields feels more like a football ground though.
Hammers on 13:39 - Jan 7 with 1528 viewsNov77

Hammers on 23:41 - Jan 6 by smegma

The infrastructure is crap. Nearest pub is by Stratford tube but on match days they put out crush barriers making the walk from tube to stadium take about 30 minutes. I think you pass through about 3 different postcodes on the way. Great noise generated inside but too many gaps in the seating areas. At the home end the upper and lower tiers are about 30 metres apart.Westfields feels more like a football ground though.

Wait until we're ensconced in 'harlesden's arsehole', will make Stratford look like utopia.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024