Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? 20:44 - Feb 9 with 1653 viewstrampie

There is talk that the Government will force reform on the English FA which obviously amounts to third party interference and England could be kicked out of the World Cup.

When England held the World Cup it was known as el robo del siglo [the robbery of the century] with accusations of England and Germany collaborating to get the South Americans knocked out, with English and German officials involved in controversial games with South Americans getting on the wrong end of bad decisions, England switching a semi-final at the last minute to make Portugal travel and then the Ghost goal in the final.

England were allegedly found out giving delegates wives expensive handbags when trying to be the host nation once again, they ended up hardly getting a vote.

Hooliganism has dogged them and now this, poor old England.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2017 20:51]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 20:49 - Feb 9 with 1632 viewsunion_jack

You never stop do you?

Are you on a wind up or just a bitter little man with a huge chip in his shoulder and an inferiority complex the size of the Grand Canyon?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 20:54 - Feb 9 with 1613 viewstrampie

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 20:49 - Feb 9 by union_jack

You never stop do you?

Are you on a wind up or just a bitter little man with a huge chip in his shoulder and an inferiority complex the size of the Grand Canyon?

Its on the news today, this is a football forum, I doubt it will come to it but the upshot is England could be kicked out if things go to far.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:28 - Feb 9 with 1529 viewsSE1_Jack

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 20:54 - Feb 9 by trampie

Its on the news today, this is a football forum, I doubt it will come to it but the upshot is England could be kicked out if things go to far.

Seriously though, there is always an anti England sentiment to everything you post. It's just sad
Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:31 - Feb 9 with 1523 viewsLoyal

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:28 - Feb 9 by SE1_Jack

Seriously though, there is always an anti England sentiment to everything you post. It's just sad

The crazy left eh 😂
As mad as the right with very similar principles toawards certain countries.
Now what's that called again ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:37 - Feb 9 with 1508 viewstrampie

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:28 - Feb 9 by SE1_Jack

They tend to be in the news more often than not for the wrong reasons, if you want me to say something positive about them they produced excellent goalkeepers in the 70's.

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:45 - Feb 9 with 1485 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:31 - Feb 9 by Loyal

The crazy left eh 😂
As mad as the right with very similar principles toawards certain countries.
Now what's that called again ?

Trampie's no lefty.

Poll: Tory leader

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:59 - Feb 9 with 1449 viewsLoyal

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:45 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

Trampie's no lefty.

His politics are, your opinion is just that, as is mine. I don't dislike many things he posts by the way. But his politics are most certainly left of centre, unless you view them as right, there are very few other directions to travel in.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 22:10 - Feb 9 with 1411 viewssherpajacob

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:37 - Feb 9 by trampie

They tend to be in the news more often than not for the wrong reasons, if you want me to say something positive about them they produced excellent goalkeepers in the 70's.

That's true.

Shilton, clemence, Corrigan, Parkes, rimmer, all.of them better than Joe Hart.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 22:11 - Feb 9 with 1401 viewstrampie

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 22:10 - Feb 9 by sherpajacob

That's true.

Shilton, clemence, Corrigan, Parkes, rimmer, all.of them better than Joe Hart.

Yip

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 22:33 - Feb 9 with 1356 viewsMorganator100

Didn't FIFA ban Kuwait for their government involvement.
Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 23:01 - Feb 9 with 1294 viewsSwansNZ

Why kick them out? They’re not normally in it for long anyway.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 23:55 - Feb 9 with 1241 viewsJethroJack

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 23:01 - Feb 9 by SwansNZ

Why kick them out? They’re not normally in it for long anyway.

Indeed, if they were prevented from taking part, it wouldn't be fair as it would deprive some "lesser" country from being the Tournament's giant-killers.
Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 03:34 - Feb 10 with 1172 viewsKilkennyjack

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 23:55 - Feb 9 by JethroJack

Indeed, if they were prevented from taking part, it wouldn't be fair as it would deprive some "lesser" country from being the Tournament's giant-killers.

I will speak up for England.

The early departure of both players and fans is always in great help in smoothing demand for transportation.

Footballs coming home indeed.

Beware of the Risen People

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 05:51 - Feb 10 with 1138 viewsjack247

No. England won't be kicked out of the World Cup.

Not sure how true it is, but I read somewhere, they were the second most watched/supported team at World Cups after Brazil. FIFA just won't allow it.
Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 07:32 - Feb 10 with 1078 viewsperchrockjack

Another one eh trampie.

Fair play, you ve proven my point

Look out of the window

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 09:00 - Feb 10 with 1000 viewsblueytheblue

Of course England will be kicked out of the World Cup.

Usually around the Last 16 / Quarter final stages.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 09:24 - Feb 10 with 977 viewsowainglyndwr

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 09:00 - Feb 10 by blueytheblue

Of course England will be kicked out of the World Cup.

Usually around the Last 16 / Quarter final stages.

And that's after them telling us how great they are
Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 09:41 - Feb 10 with 959 viewsJackSkellington

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:59 - Feb 9 by Loyal

His politics are, your opinion is just that, as is mine. I don't dislike many things he posts by the way. But his politics are most certainly left of centre, unless you view them as right, there are very few other directions to travel in.

It's nationalism, which in itself is neither on the left or right of the spectrum. Trampie's general politics may be left of centre but hatred of everything English is not due to left wing leanings. Plaid were historically more right wing but these days market themselves as progressive left, they've always continued to be nationalists.
Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 19:19 - Feb 10 with 801 viewsHighjack

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 21:45 - Feb 9 by exiledclaseboy

Trampie's no lefty.

Well he's a supporter of Plaid who he keeps telling us is further left than the red, blue, green, orange, pink, mauve, purple, brown and the indigo tories, who are all further right than a very far right thing that is quite far to the right.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 19:25 - Feb 10 with 790 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Trampie's no lefty.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 20:02 - Feb 10 with 763 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 19:19 - Feb 10 by Highjack

Well he's a supporter of Plaid who he keeps telling us is further left than the red, blue, green, orange, pink, mauve, purple, brown and the indigo tories, who are all further right than a very far right thing that is quite far to the right.

Indeed, all of that is true.

Poll: Tory leader

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 20:15 - Feb 10 with 741 viewstrampie

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 09:41 - Feb 10 by JackSkellington

It's nationalism, which in itself is neither on the left or right of the spectrum. Trampie's general politics may be left of centre but hatred of everything English is not due to left wing leanings. Plaid were historically more right wing but these days market themselves as progressive left, they've always continued to be nationalists.

No hatred of everything English from me, I like Frank Lampard, Cherie Lunghi and Yorkshire pudding, but I will call a spade a spade, England should be hosting a World Cup for a second time [after Russia and Australia in my book] but due to their behaviour they seem to be friendless in World football, as regards Plaid being nationalists [I'm nothing to do with them by the way, I'm just a voter with an opinion] Plaid are criticised by some people both online and by people I know as being prepared to let everybody in here, everybody, English, Somali, Poles, Muslims, Jews, refugees, blah blah blah, everybody and in sizable numbers, doesn't seem nationalist to me compared to the way Brit Nat parties act and they have never been on the right, in the middle yes, but not on the right, currently they have the most left wing leader of any major party in Britain.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2017 20:22]

Will England be kicked out of the World Cup ? on 20:19 - Feb 10 with 728 viewstrampie

Trampie's no lefty.

I like mass nationalisation of vital industries, a large state sector and high taxation with high Government spending and I think all people are equal no matter who they are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024