Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) 16:59 - Mar 11 with 5665 viewsSgorioFruit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:15 - Mar 12 with 1141 viewsmorningstar

Routs could do a lot worse than getting his coaching badges when he hangs up his boots. He reads the game better most, and puts himself into incredible positions at times. Unfortunately he hasn't got the ability to carry out what his head is telling him to do.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:30 - Mar 12 with 1106 viewsjack247

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:15 - Mar 12 by morningstar

Routs could do a lot worse than getting his coaching badges when he hangs up his boots. He reads the game better most, and puts himself into incredible positions at times. Unfortunately he hasn't got the ability to carry out what his head is telling him to do.

Bang on Gary. That's the good and the bad of him nicely summed up
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 21:51 - Mar 12 with 1078 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 13:03 - Mar 12 by WxmJax

Thrash me now. Misses apart, I thought he did ok yesterday. Having Amat at right back didn't help him because I think he looked a bit rabbit in the headlights when he came on. I'd have preferred to see Kingsley come on instead for Rangel and Borja for Llorente as it would have kept our shape a bit better. Narsingh, erm, dreadful and could be another Barrow but with a bit more skill. I liked him in his first few cameo appearances but yesterday, added nothing. As we could see that Ayew wasn't working, we could have brought Borja on for Routs and moved Ayew to the wing.

I know opinions differ, but " I thought he did ok yesterday" really

What part of his game yesterday did you think was OK ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 02:21 - Mar 13 with 1028 views34dfgdf54

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 13:49 - Mar 12 by jack247

Dyer didn't come in in January and only started one game?

Started the Leicester game, but got injured soon after. Clement trusted him more than Routs to start that game and that says a lot.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 06:09 - Mar 13 with 1004 viewsjack247

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 02:21 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Started the Leicester game, but got injured soon after. Clement trusted him more than Routs to start that game and that says a lot.

Right. So the Leicester game s the only one that counts?
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 13:07 - Mar 16 with 946 views34dfgdf54

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 06:09 - Mar 13 by jack247

Right. So the Leicester game s the only one that counts?

If memory serves, he started against Southampton, was absolutely awful, give the ball away more times than actually keeping it (he wasn't still positionally sound though so that doesn't matter), he was dragged off when we were under the cosh big time at 1-1, his replacement plays a massive part in getting the win.

Man City he starts, again, shocking in possession, bring Narsingh on, get level only to be robbed late on.

Clement prefers Dyer in a relegation 6 pointer against Leicester. Routledge is bringing nothing to the table. Ayew will get the nod over him I'm hoping.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 14:46 - Mar 16 with 897 viewsperchrockjack

We still have major problems if this jerk is anywhere near the first team

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 14:56 - Mar 16 with 885 viewsGlyn1

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 14:46 - Mar 16 by perchrockjack

We still have major problems if this jerk is anywhere near the first team

Any particular reason to call him a jerk? Any scandal that I haven't heard of, or is he rude to fans?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 15:10 - Mar 16 with 869 viewsperchrockjack

Any reason not to

Guy on thousands per week has two glorious chances to basically almost see us free of relegation doom but strokes the first to the keeper and the second unforgivably into the stands

Equals a jerk.

Pity for the poor feckers paying good money to witness that.

A guy costing us almost single handedly

You're right

Shytehouse it is

Btw, I doubt wane will be in anyway arsed

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 15:16 - Mar 16 with 852 viewsjack247

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 13:07 - Mar 16 by 34dfgdf54

If memory serves, he started against Southampton, was absolutely awful, give the ball away more times than actually keeping it (he wasn't still positionally sound though so that doesn't matter), he was dragged off when we were under the cosh big time at 1-1, his replacement plays a massive part in getting the win.

Man City he starts, again, shocking in possession, bring Narsingh on, get level only to be robbed late on.

Clement prefers Dyer in a relegation 6 pointer against Leicester. Routledge is bringing nothing to the table. Ayew will get the nod over him I'm hoping.

If memory serves, Clement has had 8 league games, Routledge has started 6 of them. Dyer started the fourth or fifth, when he got injured. I'm not sure how that puts him ahead in your mind?

It's obviously a position Clement has concerns over, as he has started 3 players there, where the rest of the team seems to more or less pick itself, bar right back before Rangels injury.

What do you think Ayew brings to the table? Not a loaded question, I haven't seen enough of him to judge, certainly not out wide.

Narsingh looks like an impact sub to me. I can see Clement carrying on with Routledge for the first 60/70 minutes then bringing Narsingh on. I fully expect us to sign a first choice in the summer.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 22:05 - Mar 16 with 798 viewsAl_Bundy

There is a real clear pattern to Routledge.. its the first 10 mins of any match. If this goes well for him with his all round play he seems to hold up. However, if his passing goes astray, misses a chance or can't beat his man his confidence is shot and goes hiding.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 22:33 - Mar 16 with 787 viewsnantywatcher

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 15:10 - Mar 16 by perchrockjack

Any reason not to

Guy on thousands per week has two glorious chances to basically almost see us free of relegation doom but strokes the first to the keeper and the second unforgivably into the stands

Equals a jerk.

Pity for the poor feckers paying good money to witness that.

A guy costing us almost single handedly

You're right

Shytehouse it is

Btw, I doubt wane will be in anyway arsed

Two "glorious chances" - really? One was a "glorious" save by their keeper, and the other was a half chance at the very best.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 22:41 - Mar 16 with 782 viewsperchrockjack

Now now.

Six yards out ,defence beat , balls doesn't even go close to the woodwork

Two chances not taken because of lack of professionalism, application, poise or simple talent .

Take ya pick

Why is he picked is more a reflection of our squad

Jerk is actually being rather kind

Personally ,he should simply fook off out of our club

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 23:02 - Mar 16 with 780 viewsploppy

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 22:05 - Mar 16 by Al_Bundy

There is a real clear pattern to Routledge.. its the first 10 mins of any match. If this goes well for him with his all round play he seems to hold up. However, if his passing goes astray, misses a chance or can't beat his man his confidence is shot and goes hiding.

Surely, you mean "WHEN his passing goes astray".
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 13:20 - Mar 17 with 734 viewsshandyjack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 22:33 - Mar 16 by nantywatcher

Two "glorious chances" - really? One was a "glorious" save by their keeper, and the other was a half chance at the very best.

Half chance

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 13:27 - Mar 17 with 731 viewspencoedjack

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 22:33 - Mar 16 by nantywatcher

Hello Wayne
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:21 - Mar 18 with 663 viewsperchrockjack

How did he play today then

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:22 - Mar 18 with 659 viewsDarran

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:21 - Mar 18 by perchrockjack

How did he play today then

Yeah it's all his fault today.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:25 - Mar 18 with 654 viewsperchrockjack

Did Wayne deserve the support he gets on here ,today

Simple question

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:32 - Mar 18 with 639 viewsStarsky

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:25 - Mar 18 by perchrockjack

Simple question

Why do you insist on trying to convert everyone to hate Routledge?
It's all about opinions isn't it?
We've got bigger problems that Routledge and your obsession is concerning

It's just the internet, init.

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 18 with 639 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:25 - Mar 18 by perchrockjack

Simple question

Did Fabianski? Fer? Mawson? Fernandez? Kingsley? Cork? Siggurdsson? Narsingh? Ki? Llorente? Baston? Clement?

Why single out a bloke who played 20 minutes?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 19:38]

Poll: Tory leader

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:36 - Mar 18 with 618 viewsBLAZE

He bangs on about posters point scoring, but he's the first at it in every thread he contaminates. A performance like today's is like manna from heaven, he'll dine out on the negativity for the next two weeks

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:36 - Mar 18 with 613 viewsjack247

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 18 by exiledclaseboy

Did Fabianski? Fer? Mawson? Fernandez? Kingsley? Cork? Siggurdsson? Narsingh? Ki? Llorente? Baston? Clement?

Why single out a bloke who played 20 minutes?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 19:38]

Because he is an absolute fruit loop. If Ayew or Narsingh had played well you could understand it.
The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:38 - Mar 18 with 599 viewsDr_Winston

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 19:36 - Mar 18 by BLAZE

He bangs on about posters point scoring, but he's the first at it in every thread he contaminates. A performance like today's is like manna from heaven, he'll dine out on the negativity for the next two weeks

And he'll deny it too. Either because he's a massive hypocrite or because he's genuinely too stupid to realise he's doing it. Or maybe even both.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official drop Routledge Thread (n/t) on 20:11 - Mar 18 with 542 viewsperchrockjack

Not at all

It's simply defending oneself as you do Winston..which is by insult

Blaze...you ve changed for the worse since moving back

Sorry to read what you ve become

Rotledge was the subject not me

Btw, Winston, why not abuse others who don't have a stiffy on with Rotledge.

Mod ..my arse.. You're trailer trash son

You really should not be a moderator . You shame this site

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024