Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
50 points in 34 games 11:14 - Mar 12 with 1810 viewsaleanddale

There was a time ( in the 4th tier ) when this would be celebrated and a glass or two raised!.

If we can win on Tuesday I think there could be a twist or 2 to come in the final 11 games.

Ok we are not in the best of health and it looks a long shot but somebody could squeak into 6th with 74 points.

Can we win 8 from 12 of the remaining games? Win on Tuesday and I honestly think we could!

Let's get behind the lads and see just how far we can get up the table by May.

Up the Dale.
50 points in 34 games on 11:32 - Mar 12 with 1781 viewsnordenblue

Without sounding downbeat.....we're without a win in umpteen games, I'd bet you'd get decent odds on winning 8 from 12 at any bookies on our current form/run of results
50 points in 34 games on 12:00 - Mar 12 with 1721 viewsD_Alien

50 points in 34 games on 11:32 - Mar 12 by nordenblue

Without sounding downbeat.....we're without a win in umpteen games, I'd bet you'd get decent odds on winning 8 from 12 at any bookies on our current form/run of results

Aye, but you'd have got bigger odds at the turn of the year on us not winning a league game till now

[Post edited 12 Mar 2017 12:03]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

50 points in 34 games on 12:38 - Mar 12 with 1670 viewsfrenzied

A decent season whatever happens now..the injuries etc came at the wrong time as we were building up a head of steam..key players in key positions without adequate replacements..id expect us to end up with 60 to 65 points approx. 10th..as always we will shuffle the pack in the summer..Lund I think will move on lets hope we spend our Hogan money wisely.
50 points in 34 games on 13:18 - Mar 12 with 1613 viewsrobbowood

50 points in 34 games on 12:38 - Mar 12 by frenzied

A decent season whatever happens now..the injuries etc came at the wrong time as we were building up a head of steam..key players in key positions without adequate replacements..id expect us to end up with 60 to 65 points approx. 10th..as always we will shuffle the pack in the summer..Lund I think will move on lets hope we spend our Hogan money wisely.

If our wins and losses had been spread more evenly throughout the season most Dale fans would be saying what a great season we are having - 34 games played and we've already got 50 points

If we can beat and/or get near to our 69 points from last season it will be a job well done

Steady improvement each season is good enough for me - which is what Hilly is aiming for

That we have 50 points already in this divison is a far greater achievement than getting 80+ points at the end of the season in divison 2 as far as I am concerned
50 points in 34 games on 13:24 - Mar 12 with 1589 viewsNigeriamark

50 points in 34 games on 13:18 - Mar 12 by robbowood

If our wins and losses had been spread more evenly throughout the season most Dale fans would be saying what a great season we are having - 34 games played and we've already got 50 points

If we can beat and/or get near to our 69 points from last season it will be a job well done

Steady improvement each season is good enough for me - which is what Hilly is aiming for

That we have 50 points already in this divison is a far greater achievement than getting 80+ points at the end of the season in divison 2 as far as I am concerned

If only football was like rugby and lasted 80 minutes we would probably be near the top this season . Just need 90 minute performances
50 points in 34 games on 13:29 - Mar 12 with 1580 viewsSuddenLad

"That we have 50 points already in this divison is a far greater achievement than getting 80+ points at the end of the season in divison 2 as far as I am concerned"

100% spot on. No comparison as far as I'm concerned. Securing 50 points in League One at a rate of 1.5 points per game is a tremendous feat.

We're still having a great season, against all the odds. It's just that it's coming in fits and starts instead of consistently. Plenty of promise and lots to look forward to.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

50 points in 34 games on 14:54 - Mar 12 with 1479 viewsdingdangblue

50 points from only 34 games is good going. Unfortunately after getting 45 points from only 25 games it looks a bit less of an achievement.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024