Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre match pint 19:23 - Apr 11 with 2741 viewsanimal8

What's it like to get a pint before the game at Bury. Last time I went in the staff of life and it nearly kicked off .Somewhere peaceful please. Cheers in advance .
Pre match pint on 19:50 - Apr 11 with 2712 viewsPDIDDY

Go to swan and cemmy further down the road

Gissa job

Pre match pint on 20:22 - Apr 11 with 2655 viewsDannyG_RAFC

18 Month Ago Spoons was the designated Dale pub Near The Bus Station With The Bury Pub The One over The Road

Theres Also The Automatic
Pre match pint on 20:24 - Apr 11 with 2649 viewsChaffRAFC

Pre match pint on 20:22 - Apr 11 by DannyG_RAFC

18 Month Ago Spoons was the designated Dale pub Near The Bus Station With The Bury Pub The One over The Road

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Pre match pint on 20:39 - Apr 11 with 2607 viewsAtThePeake

Not sure what it's like on matchday but there are plenty of decent places for a drink in Bury.

Swan and Cemetery as Dids mentioned was where we went before the game last year and there were plenty of people in Dale gear without any trouble. Decent pub too.

Tangled up in blue.

Pre match pint on 16:37 - Apr 12 with 2258 viewsPDIDDY

Pre match pint on 20:22 - Apr 11 by DannyG_RAFC

Don't think any pub is for dale this time round, there are usually bouncers in most pubs nowadays, early dart tomorrow, meet in peel, Rayners, earl of Derby, Knowsley then onto 1885

Gissa job

Pre match pint on 16:51 - Apr 12 with 2216 views1907

Wouldn't bother with any plus you can't even have a beer in the ground.
Pre match pint on 17:19 - Apr 12 with 2174 viewsPDIDDY

Track side is good for the real ale crowd, also the Clarence is a good spot if you want some nice food, 2 courses of great grub for £11 I think, same owner as the automatic

Gissa job

Pre match pint on 17:37 - Apr 12 with 2147 viewsDaleiLama

Pre match pint on 17:19 - Apr 12 by PDIDDY

Track side is good for the real ale crowd, also the Clarence is a good spot if you want some nice food, 2 courses of great grub for £11 I think, same owner as the automatic

The Piston Broke is a very good pint in the Trackside. Very good name too.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Pre match pint on 17:39 - Apr 12 with 2140 viewsD_Alien

You're right about Trackside Didds, tried it a couple of times when the Flying Scotsman was doing it's trials just over a year ago, although there's not much room in there

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pre match pint on 19:33 - Apr 12 with 2003 viewsnordenblue

Decent pub the track side,had the pleasure of the last 2 "santa trains" at Christmas with the little en and a decent choice of ales too not to mention the pork pie they had on...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024