Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chuckaturd Trophy 13:56 - May 13 with 2412 viewsDaniel

The competition is going to continue with under 21 sides for at least another two years.

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/checkatrade-trophy-backed-by-league-one-and
Chuckaturd Trophy on 15:33 - May 13 with 2404 viewsLeadbelly

Minor changes in terms of selection criteria and regionalisation in early rounds. Two thirds of league clubs that voted were in favour of continuing with the amended format. No doubt the increase in the prize pot had nothing to do with this decision.

The inclusion of B sides from PL and Championship clubs last season meant this was a competition I boycotted. I shall do so again this season.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Chuckaturd Trophy on 16:40 - May 13 with 2400 viewsgerry_us

Chuckaturd Trophy on 15:33 - May 13 by Leadbelly

Minor changes in terms of selection criteria and regionalisation in early rounds. Two thirds of league clubs that voted were in favour of continuing with the amended format. No doubt the increase in the prize pot had nothing to do with this decision.

The inclusion of B sides from PL and Championship clubs last season meant this was a competition I boycotted. I shall do so again this season.

Perhaps we should field our B side next season....bit like last season then.
Chuckaturd Trophy on 18:12 - May 13 with 2385 viewsFruitbat

Blackburn were one of the U23 sides entered last season. Wonder if they will be next? Big derby for the first round against the first team!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024