Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alfie Vs homophobia 21:34 - Jul 27 with 30558 viewsBanosswan

Depressing.

Anyone caught chanting, automatic two year ban.

PFA are clueless.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:43 - Jul 28 with 1712 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:40 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

Why 'Wow'? You seriously think i have consulted any gay people i have met in my life over this programme? It's called life experience, maybe you should get one instead of taking what YOU think is the moral high ground on an internet forum.

So you think all the gay people you've met would find your statements hilarious? Wow.

You're now getting personal, first by calling me a tvvat, and now making ironic judgements.

This normally happens (as I'm sure you realise being a regular contributor) when someone feels their points are being eroded and shown for what they are.

Edit: I also fail to see how the points outlined in the programme are politically correct. It's 2017, not 1971 my friend.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 20:45]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:47 - Jul 28 with 1691 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:41 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Who has accused anyone of being homophobic?

No one yet. But I think you may be only a post or two away from presenting evidence that people in this thread are part of the homophobic problem in football.

I think a couple of jokes might just push you over the edge

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:48 - Jul 28 with 1690 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:01 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

So what if it makes him lots of money?

I agree with your statement obviously, but I fail to see what on earth that has to do with the clear problems facing the sport of which we are all fans of.

Evidence: two posts by grown men with children making ball and butt plug "jokes".

Oh, look, I was right

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:49 - Jul 28 with 1687 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:47 - Jul 28 by Mo_Wives

No one yet. But I think you may be only a post or two away from presenting evidence that people in this thread are part of the homophobic problem in football.

I think a couple of jokes might just push you over the edge

Do you think those "jokes" would be appreciated by the footballers who are too scared to come out? Especially given that those "jokes" if said in a football stand would be copied by the sheeple and turned into chants.

Banter init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:51 - Jul 28 with 1677 viewsJackfath

I wonder if those so vocal against Gareth Thomas would take up his offer to discuss the issues if he was to invite them? Perhaps an email or tweet asking him would be in order?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:59 - Jul 28 with 1653 viewsGaryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:43 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

So you think all the gay people you've met would find your statements hilarious? Wow.

You're now getting personal, first by calling me a tvvat, and now making ironic judgements.

This normally happens (as I'm sure you realise being a regular contributor) when someone feels their points are being eroded and shown for what they are.

Edit: I also fail to see how the points outlined in the programme are politically correct. It's 2017, not 1971 my friend.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 20:45]

"So you think all the gay people you've met would find your statements hilarious? Wow."

Yes i do, that's what i've already stated isn't it?

I didn't call you a tvvat, i said you were reverting into one with your reactions to my post which were obviously tongue in cheek and lighthearted, so i fail too see where my points are being eroded as i didn't really make any did i? 2017 or 1971 it matters not, you 'my friend' are making a strong stance over something you care little about. Go away and think about that instead of being a cock is it?
Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:01 - Jul 28 with 1643 viewsjack247

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:51 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

I wonder if those so vocal against Gareth Thomas would take up his offer to discuss the issues if he was to invite them? Perhaps an email or tweet asking him would be in order?

He could probably squeeze a 6 part mini series out of that
Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:01 - Jul 28 with 1643 viewspencoedjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:51 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

You really are a precious tw@t
Login to get fewer ads

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:01 - Jul 28 with 1643 viewsJack123

I'm not homophobic, but these queers need to fck off before the watershed, you have blokes kissing on tv at about 7.45 in the evening..

libera nos a malo

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:01 - Jul 28 with 1642 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:59 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

"So you think all the gay people you've met would find your statements hilarious? Wow."

Yes i do, that's what i've already stated isn't it?

I didn't call you a tvvat, i said you were reverting into one with your reactions to my post which were obviously tongue in cheek and lighthearted, so i fail too see where my points are being eroded as i didn't really make any did i? 2017 or 1971 it matters not, you 'my friend' are making a strong stance over something you care little about. Go away and think about that instead of being a cock is it?

Can you provide evidence that I care little about the issues?

There you go again, calling me a cock.

Dear me.

Incidentally, when did you get so high and mighty that you were able to dictate to people in the way you so often do?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 21:02]

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:03 - Jul 28 with 1634 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:01 - Jul 28 by pencoedjack

You really are a precious tw@t

Here they come.......

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:06 - Jul 28 with 1626 viewsJackfath

Incredible how this has turned from the OP issue into the usual suspects having a pop at me. Clearly not able to see the issues and recognise that perhaps you're part of the problem, instead choosing to have a pop because that's an easier option.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:06 - Jul 28 with 1626 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:49 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Do you think those "jokes" would be appreciated by the footballers who are too scared to come out? Especially given that those "jokes" if said in a football stand would be copied by the sheeple and turned into chants.

Banter init.

Some may, some may not...because 'the gays' are individuals. They do not all share the same opinions. Some may read this thread and say to you "shut up you old fish wife...the guy made a joke".

Now what you are doing here is saying a joke is the same as 30,000 people abusing you. It's not. If people start targeting an individual day after day with jokes, this is also not the same. This does not only apply to gay people.

Answer me the question I asked you earlier. Do you think people should be banned from making jokes about gay people? Or should we treat them the same as everyone else?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:07 - Jul 28 with 1618 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:06 - Jul 28 by Mo_Wives

Some may, some may not...because 'the gays' are individuals. They do not all share the same opinions. Some may read this thread and say to you "shut up you old fish wife...the guy made a joke".

Now what you are doing here is saying a joke is the same as 30,000 people abusing you. It's not. If people start targeting an individual day after day with jokes, this is also not the same. This does not only apply to gay people.

Answer me the question I asked you earlier. Do you think people should be banned from making jokes about gay people? Or should we treat them the same as everyone else?

People banned? more detail please.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:08 - Jul 28 with 1614 viewsGaryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:01 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Can you provide evidence that I care little about the issues?

There you go again, calling me a cock.

Dear me.

Incidentally, when did you get so high and mighty that you were able to dictate to people in the way you so often do?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 21:02]

Start a campaign then, be pro active. As you know, i have done exactly that in the past no matter what anyone else thinks.

I called you a c0ck as that's what people do on here when someone is acting like one (as I'm sure you realise being a regular contributor)

When have i dictated anything to anyone? Delicate little flower when people disagree with you ain't ya!
Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:10 - Jul 28 with 1603 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:08 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

Start a campaign then, be pro active. As you know, i have done exactly that in the past no matter what anyone else thinks.

I called you a c0ck as that's what people do on here when someone is acting like one (as I'm sure you realise being a regular contributor)

When have i dictated anything to anyone? Delicate little flower when people disagree with you ain't ya!

How do you know I am not proactive? You don't. You're issues here are personal with me. They shouldn't be you need to recognise the point of this thread and recognise the issues instead of trying to be all righteous about what I am saying.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:11 - Jul 28 with 1598 viewsEasternJack

It's hard work being a straight white male Christian these days

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:12 - Jul 28 with 1590 viewsGaryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:06 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Incredible how this has turned from the OP issue into the usual suspects having a pop at me. Clearly not able to see the issues and recognise that perhaps you're part of the problem, instead choosing to have a pop because that's an easier option.

Surely it was a case of you having a pop at the 'usual suspects'!
Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:13 - Jul 28 with 1581 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:12 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

Surely it was a case of you having a pop at the 'usual suspects'!

Re read the thread.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:15 - Jul 28 with 1573 viewsWarwickHunt

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:11 - Jul 28 by EasternJack

There is no god.

Hope this helps your struggle.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:15 - Jul 28 with 1570 viewsFlashberryjack

At least people can make a joke about the fact you're White, Male and Christian, without some political correct ar*hole being offended on your behalf.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:22 - Jul 28 with 1550 viewsGaryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:10 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

How do you know I am not proactive? You don't. You're issues here are personal with me. They shouldn't be you need to recognise the point of this thread and recognise the issues instead of trying to be all righteous about what I am saying.

So what do you do that's proactive then? Or is it a secret?

I don't get personal with anyone on this board unless they get personal with me. You're not getting personal with me are you? If not then good, i might agree with you on another thread! But on this one i suggest you stop acting like a fvcking cry baby as that's how you're starting to come across now with your replies.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:23 - Jul 28 with 1544 viewsEasternJack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:15 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

At least people can make a joke about the fact you're White, Male and Christian, without some political correct ar*hole being offended on your behalf.

Kind of made my point in reverse there...:)

The minority interest and false outrage bandwagon continues to be closely aligned.

Bigotry has many faces.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 21:25]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:24 - Jul 28 with 1537 viewsGaryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:13 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Re read the thread.

I have, as you were.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 21:43 - Jul 28 with 1493 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yeah. Dreadful for them it is. Oppressed all over the place.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024