Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 15:33 - Aug 4 with 79996 viewsDarran

He's off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi on 11:35 - Aug 8 with 2720 viewsEasternJack

Gylfi on 11:31 - Aug 8 by tomdickharry

There must be some very difficult sticking points for the Siggy deal not to be completed,there is always give and take in any negotiations,Mr Cement said it was "imminent" a week last Saturday, so where is the problem?

All this panic and greed...

Is there anyone else who would be quite content to have Siggy with us this season, contributing 20+ goals (and assists)?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Gylfi on 11:36 - Aug 8 with 2719 viewsploppy

Gylfi on 11:25 - Aug 8 by Mo_Wives

Set him up in stocks out in the Jack zone...Have the kids throw rotten vegetables at him.

I suspect you mean pillory but I take your point.

It's a common misconception - stocks aren't the things they used to bung your head and arms in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stocks

You're welcome.
Gylfi on 11:38 - Aug 8 with 2698 viewsUplandsJack

Gylfi on 10:45 - Aug 8 by andypitt56

I dont understand some people on here, I get the dislike of the owners to a degree. however the club branded as pushovers for selling players in the past, and now the new owners are actually sticking to their guns and they still get slated. IMO just seems like it doesnt matter what our new owners do some people will always find fault because they are foreign owners. My problem is with the sell outs, not the new owners.

I totally agree mate.

The only things I would add is that the club could/should have been stronger with Siggy if, as rumoured he requested/refused to travel. But hey they are learning as they go, so maybe we should cut them a bit of slack. (Over player sales/acquisitions)

But I'd say personally upon reflection he should have gone to the states and trained / played the friendlies. But of course hindsight is a wonderful thing.
However unless this deal was very, very close I don't understand why he was not Icluded for the Sampdoria game. With only a week to go till the start of the season, you'd think we should have been including him.
Unless maybe, just maybe it is Clement that doesn't actually want him. Perhaps he'd prefer to replace him with 1 or 2 players with different qualities. I mean it seems we are reverting thankfully, to a more fluid style like we had under Laudrup and as all know, he wasn't that keen on Siggy either.

That all said I'd have still liked to see the club to havd complained to the FA at the way Koeman continues to talk openly about our player. Constantly unsettling him. It shows a total lack of respect towards our club. Everyone knows he's chasing OJ from Arsenal, yet he doesn't continually refer to him.
I said on another post, we should make it clear, if the £50mill isn't met by Wednesday. He's not for sale, end off. Unless of course my theory on Clement is right, in which case it's as you were.....
Gylfi on 11:48 - Aug 8 with 2635 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Pure speculation, but could it be that it is been held up by the fact we are asking for Barkley in return? He may be dragging his heels but could see that being our approach and Everton clearly want rid of him
Gylfi on 11:50 - Aug 8 with 2615 viewsshandyjack

Gylfi on 11:48 - Aug 8 by exiledinenglandjack

Pure speculation, but could it be that it is been held up by the fact we are asking for Barkley in return? He may be dragging his heels but could see that being our approach and Everton clearly want rid of him

i don't think even Huw is stupid enough to think Barkley would come here, there is also the £150k a week wage demands he has that would make it a no go

Poll: Expectation for the season

Gylfi on 11:51 - Aug 8 with 2613 viewsMo_Wives

Gylfi on 11:36 - Aug 8 by ploppy

I suspect you mean pillory but I take your point.

It's a common misconception - stocks aren't the things they used to bung your head and arms in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stocks

You're welcome.

Whatever. You're next in them, pal. Bring a face cloth...or a flannel, if you prefer.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfi on 11:52 - Aug 8 with 2612 viewsEasternJack

I think we have a winner!....

Gylfi on 11:53 - Aug 8 with 2601 viewsMo_Wives

Gylfi on 11:52 - Aug 8 by EasternJack

I think we have a winner!....

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 11:55 - Aug 8 with 2591 viewsUplandsJack

Anything is possible, but I really can't see that being the case.
As previously stated, he wants close to £150k a week. We're never paying anywhere near that, well not for the next couple of seasonspots anyway...
Gylfi on 11:59 - Aug 8 with 2568 viewsEasternJack

I'd heard that Everton have offered £50m cash but someone showed the Americans the Graeme Taylor England documentary and they're now insisting on a clause where Keoman has to pay tribute to he man he wronged by adopting a brummy twang in all his post match interviews whenever Siggy plays

"Loinsman! Loinsman!"
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 12:14]

Gylfi on 12:27 - Aug 8 with 2429 viewsandypitt56

Gylfi on 11:04 - Aug 8 by pencoedjack

Not sure if that was a dig at me but I agree with your post

It wasn't supposed be a dig at anyone really. sorry if it came off that way. Just that is what it seems with some fans.
Gylfi on 12:56 - Aug 8 with 2288 viewsHeadmaster

I predict he'll be gone tomorrow. That makes it 3 days before the season starts, the same time Williams left. Then we'll faff about trying to get a replacement before announcing Enner "Superman" Valencia on a 3 year deal, despite not actually signing him. It's the Swansea way.
Gylfi on 16:55 - Aug 8 with 2092 viewsOldjack

To the OP wtf is going on ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gylfi on 17:38 - Aug 8 with 1945 viewsmax936

Gylfi on 16:55 - Aug 8 by Oldjack

To the OP wtf is going on ?

Nobody knows the noise coming from the club is deafening.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gylfi on 17:44 - Aug 8 with 1908 viewsOldjack

Gylfi on 17:38 - Aug 8 by max936

bloody farce that's what this is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gylfi on 17:45 - Aug 8 with 1900 viewsmonmouth

Gylfi on 17:38 - Aug 8 by max936

Defaning?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 17:54 - Aug 8 with 1830 viewsMo_Wives

Gylfi on 17:45 - Aug 8 by monmouth

Defaning?

Beat me.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfi on 17:59 - Aug 8 with 1789 viewsmagicdaps10

Gylfi on 17:45 - Aug 8 by monmouth

Defaning?

Very good.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gylfi on 18:11 - Aug 8 with 1685 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gylfi on 11:25 - Aug 8 by Mo_Wives

Set him up in stocks out in the Jack zone...Have the kids throw rotten vegetables at him.

Do you think we would be allowed? I don't think we would but I'm all for it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gylfi on 18:14 - Aug 8 with 1660 viewsBig_Phil

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/08/evertons-attempts-sign-swansea-ci

Hello.....dirty rotten Scousers......
Gylfi on 18:22 - Aug 8 with 1585 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi on 18:14 - Aug 8 by Big_Phil

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/08/evertons-attempts-sign-swansea-ci

Hello.....dirty rotten Scousers......

So apparently they offered £45m cash, we were cool with it and then they tried to change the terms?

I bet Siggy feels really loved.
Gylfi on 18:25 - Aug 8 with 1560 viewsWarwickHunt

Gylfi on 18:22 - Aug 8 by TheFranchise

So apparently they offered £45m cash, we were cool with it and then they tried to change the terms?

I bet Siggy feels really loved.

£45m cash?

Fück. My. Eyes.
Gylfi on 18:30 - Aug 8 with 1504 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi on 18:25 - Aug 8 by WarwickHunt

£45m cash?

Fück. My. Eyes.

"Furthermore sources close to the deal have suggested that a fee of around £45million, to be paid up front with no add-ons, was verbally agreed between the two clubs before an attempt has been made by Everton to renegotiate the terms."
Gylfi on 18:31 - Aug 8 with 1499 viewsBig_Phil

£45m cash?

Fück. My. Eyes.

I am torn between the 'we agreed a deal, screw you if you think you can change the goalposts' position, and the 'ok, in the interests of the wider football club we will accept a couple of million less''

The board need to weigh up whether he will be the same player for us until at least Christmas before making a decision. Either way a definitive decision is now required so that we can move forward as a team.....

If the report is true I can now understand the never ending position in the last week
Gylfi on 18:31 - Aug 8 with 1482 viewsMo_Wives

£45m cash?

Fück. My. Eyes.

They were on their way to the cash point with a couple of Tesco bags.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024