Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 15:33 - Aug 4 with 79956 viewsDarran

He's off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi on 13:16 - Aug 7 with 2350 viewsTheFranchise

He's still here right?
Gylfi on 13:30 - Aug 7 with 2237 viewslondonlisa2001

Gylfi on 13:16 - Aug 7 by TheFranchise

He's still here right?

Hasn't done a Spotify playlist...

Gylfi on 13:37 - Aug 7 with 2182 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi on 13:30 - Aug 7 by londonlisa2001

Hasn't done a Spotify playlist...

It would be interesting though.

I want to break free - Queen
Freedom - George Michael

Keep adding to it.
Gylfi on 13:37 - Aug 7 with 2177 viewssnork44

Gylfi on 13:16 - Aug 7 by TheFranchise

He's still here right?

Sky Sports Breaking News : Gylfi Sigurdsson still hasn't signed for Everton and err ... he's still here !!!! This is getting tedious now and I'm losing the will to live !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Gylfi on 13:42 - Aug 7 with 2128 viewslonglostjack

Gylfi on 13:37 - Aug 7 by TheFranchise

Freedom - George Michael

Keep adding to it.

Cold as Ice - Foreigner

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gylfi on 13:45 - Aug 7 with 2089 viewsfbreath

Gylfi on 13:42 - Aug 7 by longlostjack

Cold as Ice - Foreigner

Is Gylf there - Department S

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Gylfi on 13:46 - Aug 7 with 2071 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gylfi on 13:37 - Aug 7 by snork44

Sky Sports Breaking News : Gylfi Sigurdsson still hasn't signed for Everton and err ... he's still here !!!! This is getting tedious now and I'm losing the will to live !

I am completely and utterly fed up with it. Us, Everton and Gylfi are looking right tw@ts with our club leading the pack.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gylfi on 13:46 - Aug 7 with 2066 viewsJackSkellington

Freedom - George Michael

Keep adding to it.

"I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing
All the days of my life"

About sums it up if Rooney's a shoo-in for No 10.

[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 13:51]
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 13:50 - Aug 7 with 2027 viewsSwanjaxs

Freedom - George Michael

Keep adding to it.

Money money money...ABBA
Back stabbers ..... The O'Jays

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Gylfi on 13:54 - Aug 7 with 1986 viewsMo_Wives

I hear he was a big fan of 'I am the resurrection', but something put him off it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfi on 13:57 - Aug 7 with 1956 viewslondonlisa2001

Gylfi on 13:42 - Aug 7 by longlostjack

Cold as Ice - Foreigner

D-I-V-O-R-C-E - Tammy Wynette
Please Release Me - Englebert Humperdinck
F*** You - Cee Lo Green
You've lost that Loving Feeling - Righteous Brothers
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Bye-Bye Baby - Four Seasons

And as an added bonus - It's a Heartache - the fabulous Bonnie herself.
Gylfi on 13:58 - Aug 7 with 1943 viewsjeza739

Gylfi on 13:46 - Aug 7 by Private_Partz

I am completely and utterly fed up with it. Us, Everton and Gylfi are looking right tw@ts with our club leading the pack.

How are we leading g the pack? We have a commodity (player) Everton want and the commodity apparently wants to go . If not why all this head in shed nonsense. Everton know the price pay it or go elsewhere. If you go into tesco and see the price of something is more than you're willing to pay you don't try and get tesco to reduce the price do you? No you go to lidl asda or aldi.
Only issue with club is they should give a deadline of pay up by or not for sale at any price. If gylfi wants to go that much he could help the deal along by asking ford transfer. Then he loses his bonus and we can reduce the price by that amunt.
Nice to see the club not bending over like we used to under HJ
Gylfi on 14:03 - Aug 7 with 1880 viewslondonlisa2001

Gylfi on 13:58 - Aug 7 by jeza739

How are we leading g the pack? We have a commodity (player) Everton want and the commodity apparently wants to go . If not why all this head in shed nonsense. Everton know the price pay it or go elsewhere. If you go into tesco and see the price of something is more than you're willing to pay you don't try and get tesco to reduce the price do you? No you go to lidl asda or aldi.
Only issue with club is they should give a deadline of pay up by or not for sale at any price. If gylfi wants to go that much he could help the deal along by asking ford transfer. Then he loses his bonus and we can reduce the price by that amunt.

Tesco equally don't put it to one side and let it get close to the sell by date in the hope you'll come back having decided you do want it at that price after all.

The issue we have is when is enough? This week? Next? What if they offer £50m on deadline day?

We've handled it badly.
Gylfi on 14:06 - Aug 7 with 1857 viewsJackSkellington

"If you go into tesco and see the price of something is more than you're willing to pay you don't try and get tesco to reduce the price do you? No you go to lidl asda or aldi."

Or... you hang around until the close of business, when the thing you wanted gets its price reduced because the vendor's desperate to sell before it passes its sell-by date...

Gylfi on 14:09 - Aug 7 with 1816 viewsraynor94

No because Tesco reduce the price when it's sell by price is due, we should have taken the £40 million plus add ons a fortnight ago, he's going to go, all this cock waving is having a detrimental effect on the start of our season, I just wish the greedy git would put a request in

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gylfi on 14:10 - Aug 7 with 1819 views34dfgdf54

Gylfi on 14:03 - Aug 7 by londonlisa2001

Tesco equally don't put it to one side and let it get close to the sell by date in the hope you'll come back having decided you do want it at that price after all.

The issue we have is when is enough? This week? Next? What if they offer £50m on deadline day?

We've handled it badly.

Clement will be absolutely fuming with this surely.

I keep beating the same drum, but the deadline should have been last Monday. I think the Sampdoria result is hiding the issues here. We can not be going in to the new season without a recognised 10 surely?

Please can no one reply saying Siggy is on the pay roll so start him, I agree, but it's not realistically going to happen.
Gylfi on 14:10 - Aug 7 with 1818 viewsicecoldjack

Has anyone thought it may be us trying to get our replacements secured before we allow Gylfi to sign on the dotted line ?

It could well be a case of the deal is all in place and agreed with the player,Everton have agreed that we need make sure our replacements are signed before the deal rather than after where there will then be an extra premium on who we sign, part of that agreement is that Siggy doesn't play any games for us so therefore stays free of getting clattered and injured before he plays for Everton.

Looking at the whole saga this would make sense to me, if it is, then it could be a smart way to do business,after all what's the point in have an extra few million quid when as soon as the player is sold clubs want a bit more cash of us?

If this turns out to be true then i would applaud the yanks for finally doing things the right way, if it's just hanging on for a couple more million and nothing else, that really doesn't serve any purpose this time of the season.
Gylfi on 14:11 - Aug 7 with 1795 viewscimlajack

We've handled it badly.

"We've handled it badly"

We cannot let a rival asset strip our club on the cheap.

There is still 3 years on that sell by date.
Gylfi on 14:13 - Aug 7 with 1775 viewsjeza739

We've handled it badly.

We've rejected the sale which we're entitled to do. Gylfi should have been made to play or dock his wages. He was happy to sign the improved contract last yr wasn't he ? Only issue that could've been handled better is giving them a deadline of he's not for sale after a certain date which ideally should've been last week.
Re deadline day offer no chance no sale. They've had months to come up with the money and gives us no chance to replace.
If they want him that much they'll pay our valuation
Gylfi on 14:14 - Aug 7 with 1759 views34dfgdf54

Gylfi on 14:10 - Aug 7 by icecoldjack

Has anyone thought it may be us trying to get our replacements secured before we allow Gylfi to sign on the dotted line ?

It could well be a case of the deal is all in place and agreed with the player,Everton have agreed that we need make sure our replacements are signed before the deal rather than after where there will then be an extra premium on who we sign, part of that agreement is that Siggy doesn't play any games for us so therefore stays free of getting clattered and injured before he plays for Everton.

Looking at the whole saga this would make sense to me, if it is, then it could be a smart way to do business,after all what's the point in have an extra few million quid when as soon as the player is sold clubs want a bit more cash of us?

If this turns out to be true then i would applaud the yanks for finally doing things the right way, if it's just hanging on for a couple more million and nothing else, that really doesn't serve any purpose this time of the season.

I'm hoping this is the case, which like you said, may well be.
Gylfi on 14:14 - Aug 7 with 1758 viewsmonmouth

Gylfi on 13:57 - Aug 7 by londonlisa2001

D-I-V-O-R-C-E - Tammy Wynette
Please Release Me - Englebert Humperdinck
F*** You - Cee Lo Green
You've lost that Loving Feeling - Righteous Brothers
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Bye-Bye Baby - Four Seasons

And as an added bonus - It's a Heartache - the fabulous Bonnie herself.

For a few on here for sure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 14:16 - Aug 7 with 1741 viewsMrSwerve

Freedom - George Michael

Keep adding to it.

Seen yesterday driving past the Liberty with his roof down and this blaring out of the sound system...

He's off.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Gylfi on 14:17 - Aug 7 with 1733 viewslondonlisa2001

Gylfi on 14:11 - Aug 7 by cimlajack

"We've handled it badly"

We cannot let a rival asset strip our club on the cheap.

There is still 3 years on that sell by date.

No there isn't.

That's the problem with the way it's been handled.

And Everton paying £40m plus for Siggy isn't 'asset stripping our club on the cheap'.

It's amazing how everyone is now talking as though he's actually worth £50m or anything like it.

I like him (repeated endlessly otherwise it gets forgotten), but he is nowhere near a £50m player.
Gylfi on 14:18 - Aug 7 with 1719 viewsMrSwerve

Gylfi on 14:17 - Aug 7 by londonlisa2001

No there isn't.

That's the problem with the way it's been handled.

And Everton paying £40m plus for Siggy isn't 'asset stripping our club on the cheap'.

It's amazing how everyone is now talking as though he's actually worth £50m or anything like it.

I like him (repeated endlessly otherwise it gets forgotten), but he is nowhere near a £50m player.

Is anyone 'worth' what they are going for these days?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Gylfi on 14:22 - Aug 7 with 1682 viewsraynor94

Gylfi on 14:13 - Aug 7 by jeza739

We've rejected the sale which we're entitled to do. Gylfi should have been made to play or dock his wages. He was happy to sign the improved contract last yr wasn't he ? Only issue that could've been handled better is giving them a deadline of he's not for sale after a certain date which ideally should've been last week.
Re deadline day offer no chance no sale. They've had months to come up with the money and gives us no chance to replace.
If they want him that much they'll pay our valuation

A valuation that was daft, yes it's nice if we get it, but at what cost to us? £40-£45 million was more than fair, and we could have had it a fortnight ago

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024