Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 15:33 - Aug 4 with 79882 viewsDarran

He's off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gylfi on 20:53 - Aug 4 with 3450 viewsvetchonian

Gylfi on 20:47 - Aug 4 by raynor94

45.000.000/1 worth a pound?

I might risk a tenner aye then I'll make people green with envy

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Gylfi on 21:17 - Aug 4 with 3309 viewslonglostjack

Gylfi on 20:49 - Aug 4 by monmouth

He can stick his contract up his hole.

Yep - went for a bigger slice and can bloody sling his hook as far as I'm concerned.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gylfi on 21:18 - Aug 4 with 3304 viewsLandore_Jack

Sky Sports Transfer Centre

STAND-OFF OVER SIGURDSSON

There's a stand-off as regards the future of Gylfi Sigurdsson, according to Sky sources.

Everton made a bid of £40m, plus £5m in add-ons. Swansea say there have been no further bids, but they want the situation resolved imminently.

The Swans value the Iceland international midfielder at £50m.

#backtojack

Gylfi on 21:19 - Aug 4 with 3290 viewsGeoffThom

Gylfi on 21:18 - Aug 4 by Landore_Jack

There's a stand-off as regards the future of Gylfi Sigurdsson, according to Sky sources.

Everton made a bid of £40m, plus £5m in add-ons. Swansea say there have been no further bids, but they want the situation resolved imminently.

Pay up or feck off ,simples,there again I'd probably realistically take what's on offer to get players in?
Gylfi on 21:23 - Aug 4 with 3239 viewsjack2jack

Well if they are quibbling over a few quid,they can't want him that much can they.
Just get it done FFS.
Gylfi on 21:24 - Aug 4 with 3235 viewsSwansea93

Apparently if they don't sign him by Monday he doesn't get to play in the European games?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gylfi on 21:24 - Aug 4 with 3223 viewsTom1912

Gylfi on 20:14 - Aug 4 by jack_lord

This 10% malarky. Is it 10% of any profit made on his sale "if he goes"?
Also, guys at the top, why didn't you make him put a transfer request in.
Surely the agent gets a slice from the buying club not the selling one, dirty pimp.

Obviously it depends purely on the contractual terms but the standard is for sell on fees to be based on profit.

However, I'm fairly certain the Spurs sell on fee is bollocks and just paper talk.
Gylfi on 21:25 - Aug 4 with 3212 viewsCooperman

Gylfi on 21:24 - Aug 4 by Tom1912

Obviously it depends purely on the contractual terms but the standard is for sell on fees to be based on profit.

However, I'm fairly certain the Spurs sell on fee is bollocks and just paper talk.

On what grounds do you have this certainty?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 21:28 - Aug 4 with 3182 viewsFlashberryjack

Gylfi on 21:24 - Aug 4 by Tom1912

Mr Levi is notoriously a a very shrewd businessman, so I'd be surprised if there isn't some sort of sell on clause.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gylfi on 21:31 - Aug 4 with 3147 viewsJack_Meoff

I hope it doesn't go all tits up and he's still a Swans player come 31st August. The fans won't forgive this transfer lark; it'll be a real albatross around his neck.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Gylfi on 21:37 - Aug 4 with 3104 viewsvetchonian

Gylfi on 21:31 - Aug 4 by Jack_Meoff

I hope it doesn't go all tits up and he's still a Swans player come 31st August. The fans won't forgive this transfer lark; it'll be a real albatross around his neck.

It could all be sorted if Everton chip in

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Gylfi on 21:41 - Aug 4 with 3073 viewsLandore_Jack

This is ridiculous. They should give Everton an ultimatum. Offer £50M by Monday or he stays.

#backtojack

Gylfi on 21:42 - Aug 4 with 3061 viewsmonmouth

Gylfi on 21:31 - Aug 4 by Jack_Meoff

Nah, one free kick into the top corner and he'll putt it all behind him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gylfi on 21:44 - Aug 4 with 3035 viewsFlashberryjack

Gylfi on 21:41 - Aug 4 by Landore_Jack

This is ridiculous. They should give Everton an ultimatum. Offer £50M by Monday or he stays.

Don't be silly mun, if he stays all the swans fans will boo him see.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gylfi on 21:44 - Aug 4 with 3031 viewslonglostjack

All a bit of drama. Yanks squeezing the last juice out probably. Trust take note.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gylfi on 21:44 - Aug 4 with 3030 viewsraynor94

Same was said last weekend, whatever the outcome, it has fecked our pre season up

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gylfi on 21:54 - Aug 4 with 2955 viewsbonymine

He's gone FFS he's on his leaving do tonight but I am sworn to secrecy as to where 😉

Always on the cards since last game of last season I always believed it was the last time I saw Siggy in a Swans shirt....

£48/50M is quite frankly incredible money he's not worth that for God's sake ; if Couthinio is being talked about at £75 M then Siggy is a VERY poor man's Couthinio worth about £30M so £48M is absolutely stupid money so take it now you Yankee Doodle Dandies .....

Now......what shall we spend it on ?????

Don't ask Huw FFS we'll end up with N'Gog again .... 🙈🙈🙈

DOF my arse ........

Stick to selling windows Huw boy 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Gylfi on 21:54 - Aug 4 with 2952 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Gylfi on 21:44 - Aug 4 by raynor94

Same was said last weekend, whatever the outcome, it has fecked our pre season up

This.
Gylfi on 21:55 - Aug 4 with 2938 viewsDr_Winston

Gylfi on 21:54 - Aug 4 by bonymine

He's gone FFS he's on his leaving do tonight but I am sworn to secrecy as to where 😉

Always on the cards since last game of last season I always believed it was the last time I saw Siggy in a Swans shirt....

£48/50M is quite frankly incredible money he's not worth that for God's sake ; if Couthinio is being talked about at £75 M then Siggy is a VERY poor man's Couthinio worth about £30M so £48M is absolutely stupid money so take it now you Yankee Doodle Dandies .....

DOF my arse ........

If Coutinho is talked about at £75m then £50m is a very fair price for Sigurdsson.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gylfi on 22:27 - Aug 4 with 2734 viewsbonymine

Gylfi on 21:55 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

If Coutinho is talked about at £75m then £50m is a very fair price for Sigurdsson.

Absolutely Winston my thoughts exactly on Siggy valuation .....

Let Him Go .......

All the Best Gylfi I hope the grass in greener on the other side in Scouceland ?????

Fairwell Butt 😉😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Gylfi on 22:39 - Aug 4 with 2638 viewsJackSkellington

Gylfi on 18:59 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

By the 9th hole, I reckon

I know you've got the three wives but come on, at least try and keep it clean!
Gylfi on 23:04 - Aug 4 with 2517 viewsHumpty

Gylfi on 21:28 - Aug 4 by Flashberryjack

Mr Levi is notoriously a a very shrewd businessman, so I'd be surprised if there isn't some sort of sell on clause.

Did you use to write for the Irish edition of The Sunday Times?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 0:21]
Gylfi on 23:16 - Aug 4 with 2455 viewsbuilthjack

Gylfi on 21:54 - Aug 4 by bonymine

DOF my arse ........

There's a car in The Metropole Hotel car park in Llandrindod with the number plate S1 GGY tonight.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gylfi on 23:35 - Aug 4 with 2370 viewsWxmJax

Gylfi on 18:57 - Aug 4 by bluenile

Going off the golf topic...................how long before the Swansea curse strikes? I'll laugh my head off!

It's been a handicap to many that have left Swansea. Just a few things to iron out and ping ! £48 million, nike one, owners. Sounds a lot but Koemann reckons he's taylormade for them.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Gylfi on 02:19 - Aug 5 with 2173 viewssnork44

Gylfi on 21:44 - Aug 4 by longlostjack

All a bit of drama. Yanks squeezing the last juice out probably. Trust take note.

They have got a bunker mentality and are prepared sit it out fore the long haul !!!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024