Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheerio Clement 16:54 - Sep 30 with 9242 viewsSmellyplumz

Only a matter of time now. Clueless with an awful squad.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cheerio Clement on 16:57 - Sep 30 with 5063 viewscostalotta

Clueless clement? Might be a bit harsh for some.

Thing is, it is starting to look that way. His substitutions change the are for sure, unfortunately for us in the direction and they've cost us on at least 3 occasions this season already. Very poor.
Cheerio Clement on 16:57 - Sep 30 with 5061 viewsTom1912

He's making poor decisions but he's trying to fix the problems with our squad and failing.
Cheerio Clement on 16:59 - Sep 30 with 4967 viewsmacthejack

The squad's better than he's currently got them playing.
Cheerio Clement on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 4946 viewsRevJames

With an "awful squad", changing the manager will do what exactly....?
Cheerio Clement on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 4942 viewsLoyal

He won't go yet.
But a loss next game and he is close.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cheerio Clement on 17:00 - Sep 30 with 4909 viewsKennedy

Carlo Ancelotti and Clement sacked in the same week.

It's bloody awful football we watching week in week out.

Just call me JFK

N/A. on 17:01 - Sep 30 with 4845 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:10]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Cheerio Clement on 17:02 - Sep 30 with 4836 viewsmagicdaps10

I think he is going to go soon.

Has the Guidolin and Monk feel all over it again......but this season, there will be no saving grace as we dont have the quality to do it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Cheerio Clement on 17:02 - Sep 30 with 4821 viewsGeoffThom

Ok I can accept the squad was put togetherness by Jenkins who year on year comes out with the same shite that the squad is good and we've made good signings well this year he's way off ,but clement is making us look even worse with his set up and way of playing plus his bizarre set ups and subs
Cheerio Clement on 17:02 - Sep 30 with 4820 viewsjesushchrist

Makes you wonder if Claude is the one who has our defence playing better, if he is then PC is bringing feck all to the table.
Cheerio Clement on 17:03 - Sep 30 with 4762 viewscostalotta

Cheerio Clement on 16:57 - Sep 30 by Tom1912

He's making poor decisions but he's trying to fix the problems with our squad and failing.

Totally get the squad aspect of this. It has been getting weaker year in year and we are we are and are reaping what we've sewn.

Even though we played ok ish in the first half it was without any quality to be honest. It's starting to look like it's going to be a tough season and perhaps mulch more so than last season.
Cheerio Clement on 17:03 - Sep 30 with 4745 viewscostalotta

Cheerio Clement on 16:59 - Sep 30 by macthejack

You think?
Cheerio Clement on 17:04 - Sep 30 with 4735 viewsJackflack

Cheerio Clement on 16:59 - Sep 30 by macthejack

This

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Cheerio Clement on 17:05 - Sep 30 with 4688 viewscostalotta

Cheerio Clement on 17:04 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

This

In what way?
Cheerio Clement on 17:05 - Sep 30 with 4659 viewsjacabertawe

Cheerio Clement on 17:04 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

This

Then we need another Manager to get the best out of them. Clement clearly cannot do so.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:19]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Cheerio Clement on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 4641 viewsnierika

Around the 85th minute I thought to myself "we are just as shit as West Ham except we got to play Palace and all this 0-0 is going to do is paper over serious cracks."
Cheerio Clement on 17:07 - Sep 30 with 4602 viewsmacthejack

Cheerio Clement on 17:05 - Sep 30 by jacabertawe

Then we need another Manager to get the best out of them. Clement clearly cannot do so.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:19]

I'm starting to think the same.

Also. Jenkins out.
Cheerio Clement on 17:08 - Sep 30 with 4576 viewsTheKirkyLife

Got to go.

Another match of totally, totally inept substitutions. Bony was injured but it was the perfect stage for Narsingh to come on and stretch the game - we were in complete control. And let's not even start on Clucas for Olsson. Naughton was on the pitch AND can play LB so why not bring on an experienced head like Rangel?

We're in deep trouble and listen I'm one to agree this issue starts at the top - we did not spend wisely or enough full stop to improve our squad - but the talent in there IS better than relegation.

I said it a couple of weeks back. It has Laudrup and Monk written all over it. Clueless and blunt football. Guidolin at least had the excuse that terrible opening number of fixtures AND was showing signs of improvement!

Here I was kidding about asking after Ancelotti.
Cheerio Clement on 17:08 - Sep 30 with 4572 viewspencoedjack

Cheerio Clement on 17:03 - Sep 30 by costalotta

Totally get the squad aspect of this. It has been getting weaker year in year and we are we are and are reaping what we've sewn.

Even though we played ok ish in the first half it was without any quality to be honest. It's starting to look like it's going to be a tough season and perhaps mulch more so than last season.

Far worse to come next season when we send other teams cast offs back to their parent clubs .

Our best 2 players of last season have not been replaced & the football is shite
Cheerio Clement on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 4526 viewsmacthejack

Today was very reminiscent of Laudrup's last days.
Cheerio Clement on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 4520 viewsJackofdreambeach

Clement wasn't backed by the board when it mattered. He's three players short.

Letting Kingsley go intimated Arias was due in. Oh surprise surprise Llorente shipped out. No Chadli either. Where is the
ambition?

It,s a farce . And it,s not down to Clement. But the big problem is the American owners and EX directors whose greed and spin has
caught up with them.
Cheerio Clement on 17:13 - Sep 30 with 4435 viewsJackflack

Cheerio Clement on 17:05 - Sep 30 by costalotta

In what way?

Ollsen, Carroll, underperforming, Mesa not being selected. Our tactics are stifling our players.

Cheerio Clement on 17:14 - Sep 30 with 4418 viewsGeoffThom

Cheerio Clement on 17:10 - Sep 30 by Jackofdreambeach

Clement wasn't backed by the board when it mattered. He's three players short.

Letting Kingsley go intimated Arias was due in. Oh surprise surprise Llorente shipped out. No Chadli either. Where is the
ambition?

It,s a farce . And it,s not down to Clement. But the big problem is the American owners and EX directors whose greed and spin has
caught up with them.

While your right on transfers and Jenkins ,clement is also getting it badly wrong and the prem is the wrong place to learn and have time ,he's running out of it now
Cheerio Clement on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 4392 viewsJackflack

Cheerio Clement on 17:14 - Sep 30 by GeoffThom

While your right on transfers and Jenkins ,clement is also getting it badly wrong and the prem is the wrong place to learn and have time ,he's running out of it now

Totally agree GT

Cheerio Clement on 17:20 - Sep 30 with 4282 viewsTom1912

Cheerio Clement on 17:14 - Sep 30 by GeoffThom

Yes there are two problems here.

1. Summer business was wrong. We can't change that until January.

2. Manager is making the wrongs decisions. We can change that now but I think we need to think about who's available first.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024