Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 49796 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:55 - Dec 26 with 3397 viewsswanjackal

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:51 - Dec 26 by lidojack

Both of them are liabilities

Seeing McBurnie's legs are just making me want to go and buy replacement fluorescent tubes for the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:55 - Dec 26 with 3397 viewsMrSwerve

We're sauntering around when they've got the ball.

F*ck me we're poor.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:55 - Dec 26 with 3394 viewsBobby_Fischer

Liverpool just sitting back thank f*ck.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:56 - Dec 26 with 3384 viewsJohnw102

Somebody tell KN 26 we are playing in black!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:56 - Dec 26 with 3384 viewsacejack3065

Naughton has someone else's boots on
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:58 - Dec 26 with 3318 viewsDanWelsh86

It's totally embarrassing.

You'd swear it was a pre season friendly for Liverpool, we're a complete mess.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:58 - Dec 26 with 3320 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:54 - Dec 26 by Shaky

McBurnies looks like a film extra playing a hungry peasant on the run in a Middle Ages period drama.

Feel sorry for him tbh. Even the likes of Kane would struggle with the lack of creativity in this team.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:58 - Dec 26 with 3308 viewsItchySphincter

I know it's fashionable to bash Naughton but he is having a bit of a stinker. I know there's nothing on for him when he gets the ball but if he didn't take half an hour to make a decision there might be.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:59 - Dec 26 with 3265 viewsjack2jack

We can't afford this sloppy passing, they'll murder us every time!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:01 - Dec 26 with 3190 viewspencoedjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:58 - Dec 26 by ItchySphincter

I know it's fashionable to bash Naughton but he is having a bit of a stinker. I know there's nothing on for him when he gets the ball but if he didn't take half an hour to make a decision there might be.

I don’t get this ‘fashionable to bash Naughton’ he is just a shite footballer

He will be OK ish in the championship
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:01 - Dec 26 with 3194 viewsTom1912

Every decent chance Liverpool have had so far has come from us cheaply giving the ball away.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:01 - Dec 26 with 3173 viewsSmellyplumz

To many of our players having a poor game.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:02 - Dec 26 with 3158 viewsNogginthenog

Naughton looked frightened in the line up before kick off and he is utter gash
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:02 - Dec 26 with 3150 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:56 - Dec 26 by acejack3065

Naughton has someone else's boots on

Is there anyone out there who still thinks he's a PL player?

Fûcking woeful. Again. He's not alone though.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:02 - Dec 26 with 3148 viewsthenorthbankbog

This is painful to watch.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:02 - Dec 26 with 3149 viewsElward

The Mrs watching the game with me "you spend how much on a season ticket to watch them?!"
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:02 - Dec 26 with 3137 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:01 - Dec 26 by pencoedjack

I don’t get this ‘fashionable to bash Naughton’ he is just a shite footballer

He will be OK ish in the championship

No guarantees.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:03 - Dec 26 with 3109 viewsGaryjack

The next time Mcburnie turns out for the Swans he'd be more use in a pair of 15 hole Doc Martens and a butchers apron!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:03 - Dec 26 with 3088 viewsGowerjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:01 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

To many of our players having a poor game.

Too many of our players are poor.

There I've fixed that for you.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:04 - Dec 26 with 3082 viewsCooperman

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:54 - Dec 26 by Shaky

McBurnies looks like a film extra playing a hungry peasant on the run in a Middle Ages period drama.

He reminds me of the tall villain in Home Alone.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:07 - Dec 26 with 2945 viewsRevJames

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:03 - Dec 26 by Gowerjack

Too many of our players are poor.

There I've fixed that for you.

It merely reflects the output of those responsible for recruitment
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:08 - Dec 26 with 2935 viewsdickythorpe

Liverpool very complacent.

We can pull one back I'm sure
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:08 - Dec 26 with 2911 viewspencoedjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:04 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

I was watching home alone this time yesterday far more enjoyable
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:08 - Dec 26 with 2911 viewsjack2jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:04 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

Talking of villains,HJ is there😉
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:09 - Dec 26 with 2886 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 18:08 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Liverpool very complacent.

We can pull one back I'm sure

Agreed, they are playing in 1st gear.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024