Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 49795 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 09:29 - Dec 26 with 4441 viewsHeadmaster

I had a dream last night we won 11-0. Too much brandy for me, I think.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 09:43 - Dec 26 with 4417 viewscostalotta

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 00:34 - Dec 25 by builthjack

0-1 Mcburnie
The poor bugger was just about to come on yesterday, then we scored so he didn't get on.
He will come on in the 82nd minute and score with his first touch. In off his shin. Good job he didn't have socks in the way or it would have gone wide.

Which is lucky of course as it would have been a slightly different deflection if he'd socks hadn't been mcburnied!

I'll get my coat!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 9:43]
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 10:17 - Dec 26 with 4375 viewsspiderboy

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 09:25 - Dec 26 by TNT

... and let's not forget the moral of the story of David & Goliath...

... never pick a fight with a shit-hot stone thrower...

...do we have a shit-hot stone thrower in our midst? Anyone?

Ok, I'm off to the game.

Have Faith,
Kevin to score on the hour mark and Alfie to chew the "fab 4" in half.
1-0 swans,no pens!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 12:09 - Dec 26 with 4210 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 09:29 - Dec 26 by Headmaster

I had a dream last night we won 11-0. Too much brandy for me, I think.

Just take a 1 off. It's only going to be a 1-0 win

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 12:42 - Dec 26 with 4136 viewsjackportis

Let’s hope this day doesn’t become “The Great Boxing Day Bumming”.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 12:43 - Dec 26 with 4129 viewsLoyal

Let's just remember their defence is utter shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 12:44 - Dec 26 with 4130 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 12:43 - Dec 26 by Loyal

Let's just remember their defence is utter shit.

But their attack is hot. 4-5 then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 12:47 - Dec 26 with 4117 viewsLoyal

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 12:44 - Dec 26 by builthjack

But their attack is hot. 4-5 then.

Faith my friend as dgt would say.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 12:52 - Dec 26 with 4104 viewsblaenaugwentjack

I think we will get something out of this one, with leons calm never say die leadership and a resurgence in are forward play a point it is for us today. There it is my kiss of death prediction. Don't get to close to those wide men rangel, give yourself a few yards head start.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 13:03 - Dec 26 with 4069 viewsJackfath

Leon to mastermind a famous victory and be mentioned as a future England manager live on Sky during the after match discussions.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 13:46 - Dec 26 with 3984 viewshammy

A shait West Brom managed a 0-0 there very recently

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 15:07 - Dec 26 with 3808 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 09:21 - Dec 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fab

Peter
Mary
Paul
Gabriel

Joseph
Jesus Christ
God almighty

Abraham
Adam
Noah

Because we need a f@cking miracle

Peter, Paul and Mary left on a jet plane.

We're not sure if they'll be back.

Noah's most effective in a 2-2-2-2-2 formation.

Our best chance is the lad Jesus getting on the end of a cross.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 15:12]
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 15:16 - Dec 26 with 3779 viewsdobjack2

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 13:46 - Dec 26 by hammy

A shait West Brom managed a 0-0 there very recently

Indeed, if we keep a clean sheet we’ll get at least a point.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 15:42 - Dec 26 with 3693 viewsChippy69

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 15:07 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Peter, Paul and Mary left on a jet plane.

We're not sure if they'll be back.

Noah's most effective in a 2-2-2-2-2 formation.

Our best chance is the lad Jesus getting on the end of a cross.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 15:12]

Luckily we're not playing that lad jigsaw, he goes to pieces in the box

(sorry on my way to getting pissed it numbs the pain)

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 3642 viewsdameedna

Change of formation
Fabianski
Angel Alf Fred Van Mart
Dyer carroll clucas Ayew
Abraham

Can see leon going 5 at the back to cover angel and carroll taking the dm role.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:31 - Dec 26 with 3510 viewsNeathJack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:35 - Dec 26 with 3457 viewsFireboy2

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:31 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

Beat me tobit NJ

Wtf is leon playing mcburnie from the start and why is routledge playing

On a plus side fer,mesa and naughton are in the 11
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:37 - Dec 26 with 3399 viewsunion_jack

Is Narsingh injured or just a little tired?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:38 - Dec 26 with 3378 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:37 - Dec 26 by union_jack

Is Narsingh injured or just a little tired?

No just a little crap ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:40 - Dec 26 with 3323 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think Leon the Legend has had too much Christmas eggnog.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:41 - Dec 26 with 3295 viewsSkettyJack

Interesting experiment in a game we are not expecting anything from. Why not give mcburnie a game? Can't do any worse!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:41 - Dec 26 with 3294 viewsElward

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:38 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

No just a little crap ...

And Routledge is starting? Fuking hell i'll have some of what your having.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:44 - Dec 26 with 3249 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:41 - Dec 26 by Elward

And Routledge is starting? Fuking hell i'll have some of what your having.

Shut up you twàt, I was referring to a post about Luciano Narsingh ffs! If you want my opinion on Wayne Routledge then he's fàckin crap too! Clear enough for you 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:48 - Dec 26 with 3191 viewsunion_jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:44 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

Shut up you twàt, I was referring to a post about Luciano Narsingh ffs! If you want my opinion on Wayne Routledge then he's fàckin crap too! Clear enough for you 👍

Didn't do that badly against Palace? Not bad enough to be dropped entirely.

And Routledge starting? Mmmmmm!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 3126 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Brave or foolhardy to play mcburnie in this game? Will have to wait and see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024