Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 50479 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 3685 viewsJack_Kass

Team 6 years ago v Liverpool

Vorm

Rangel-Williams-Monk-Taylor

Routledge-Allen-Britton-Gower-Dyer

Graham

versus team today

Fabianski

Naughton-Fernandez-Mawson-Olsson

Fer-Mesa-Carroll-Routledge

Ayew-Mcburnie

Who wins that game?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 3679 viewsElward

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:48 - Dec 26 by union_jack

Didn't do that badly against Palace? Not bad enough to be dropped entirely.

And Routledge starting? Mmmmmm!

Carefull or he will start abusing you too, but glad someone else seen my point. I think it was pretty obvious why the question was asked about Narsingh on reference to Routledge being in the team but clearly lesson learnt, don't assume as some people are a bit thick.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:00 - Dec 26 with 3594 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:40 - Dec 26 by exiledclaseboy

I think Leon the Legend has had too much Christmas eggnog.

Crystal meth.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:01 - Dec 26 with 3576 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:55 - Dec 26 by Elward

Carefull or he will start abusing you too, but glad someone else seen my point. I think it was pretty obvious why the question was asked about Narsingh on reference to Routledge being in the team but clearly lesson learnt, don't assume as some people are a bit thick.

Ok...... I'll try to be as polite as I can, in my humble opinion both Luciano Narsingh and Wayne Routledge are no more premier league players than i am, it's no reflection on them just a fact, if I upset you please accept my apologies, I suppose your reference to having some of what I was drinking caused me to be a little spiky, now.... hope you enjoy the game, and the rest of your Boxing Day also👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 3544 viewsmax936

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 16:54 - Dec 26 by Jack_Kass

Team 6 years ago v Liverpool

Vorm

Rangel-Williams-Monk-Taylor

Routledge-Allen-Britton-Gower-Dyer

Graham

versus team today

Fabianski

Naughton-Fernandez-Mawson-Olsson

Fer-Mesa-Carroll-Routledge

Ayew-Mcburnie

Who wins that game?

Don't think you need anyone to answer that one.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 3540 viewsSmellyplumz

Socks the power house striker up front, bet the pool defence are shitting them selves. Fuk my eyes.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 3439 viewsElward

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:01 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

Ok...... I'll try to be as polite as I can, in my humble opinion both Luciano Narsingh and Wayne Routledge are no more premier league players than i am, it's no reflection on them just a fact, if I upset you please accept my apologies, I suppose your reference to having some of what I was drinking caused me to be a little spiky, now.... hope you enjoy the game, and the rest of your Boxing Day also👍

Apology accepted likewise sorry if you took offense to what i said. Misunderstanding cleared up. Enjoy the rest of the festive holidays (wont say game as i doubt anyone will enjoy it apart from Liverpool lol)
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 3382 viewsAnotherJohn

Huw has left the cupboard bare. This must be just about the weakest starting eleven we've fielded in the Prem. Could they do something? I'd be amazed.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:23]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 3351 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:09 - Dec 26 by Elward

Apology accepted likewise sorry if you took offense to what i said. Misunderstanding cleared up. Enjoy the rest of the festive holidays (wont say game as i doubt anyone will enjoy it apart from Liverpool lol)

Good man 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 3278 viewsscruffyjack

I feel sorry for McBurnie, he’s on a hiding to nothing in this team. Where is he going to get any service from? I’ve seen him score some class goals for the reserves, but to ask him to lead the line today, you may as well throw him to the lions.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 3231 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:18 - Dec 26 by scruffyjack

I feel sorry for McBurnie, he’s on a hiding to nothing in this team. Where is he going to get any service from? I’ve seen him score some class goals for the reserves, but to ask him to lead the line today, you may as well throw him to the lions.

I feel sorry for the fans how can they get behind this poor team with any expectation. With today's line up I don't think we would win a game all season.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 3228 viewsnantywatcher

I've been wanting Ollie to have a run of games for the last year. Talk about throwing him in at the deep end.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:26 - Dec 26 with 3163 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:18 - Dec 26 by scruffyjack

Agree mate, he definitely knows where the goals are, he's been ripping the u23's league for two years now, so that can't come into question. Give him the service and he'll score, but we both know he won't get any, against these or any other team.

Watch him miss a sitter today now

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 3144 viewsGowerjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:22 - Dec 26 by nantywatcher

I've been wanting Ollie to have a run of games for the last year. Talk about throwing him in at the deep end.

He's a fûcking useless scruffy cûnt.

An embarrassment.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 3094 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:27 - Dec 26 by Gowerjack

An embarrassment.

Arrant nonsense from you again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:35 - Dec 26 with 3036 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:27 - Dec 26 by Gowerjack

An embarrassment.

What an idiot you are!
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:37 - Dec 26 with 2992 viewsSmellyplumz

Game over for us. Hammering time!

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:37 - Dec 26 with 2948 viewsShaky

What a goal.

Long afternoon ahead.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:37 - Dec 26 with 2941 viewsJack_Meoff

Like these lot need it gifted to them. F*ck my eyes pink.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:38 - Dec 26 with 2878 viewsSwanjaxs

An embarrassment.

Your an embarrassment...

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:39 - Dec 26 with 2855 viewsepaul

This'll be worse than 1990!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:39 - Dec 26 with 2849 viewsTom1912

Ayew falls over on the ball in the centre of the pitch in our half, few seconds later they score. Pathetic.

Nothing learnt from Fer at Stoke.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:39 - Dec 26 with 2845 viewswestside

WTF is Ayew doing
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:39 - Dec 26 with 2837 viewsmax936

That had to be a foul on Ayew then surely to fuk Firmino jumped into him, first attack and its 1 - 0 though ffs, but that was a foul for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:40 - Dec 26 with 2771 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 17:39 - Dec 26 by westside

WTF is Ayew doing

Fer watching and appealing for a foul.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024