Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 19:11 - Dec 26 with 20381 viewsAngelRangelQS

Just f*ck off.
Jordan Ayew on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 2253 viewsjack247

Jordan Ayew on 19:46 - Mar 2 by Garyjack

Totally agree with you Tim, it's terrible.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/126494/leigh-dineen/#0

Haha fùck off Gary what year was that from?

Kind of proves point though, you’ve completely written us off two seasons in a row, even after we survived the first one (I won’t trawl for the threads) I thought Bony was going to be a success here, most of us were chuffed to sign Sanches. We all get things wrong, it’s a bit of a wànkerish move to dig up old threads that way.

In fairness to Nanty, there were some OTT comments on this one. I still would have left it where it was though.
Jordan Ayew on 20:21 - Mar 2 with 2240 viewsDr_Winston

Jordan Ayew on 20:05 - Mar 2 by jack247

Kind of proves point though, you’ve completely written us off two seasons in a row, even after we survived the first one (I won’t trawl for the threads) I thought Bony was going to be a success here, most of us were chuffed to sign Sanches. We all get things wrong, it’s a bit of a wànkerish move to dig up old threads that way.

In fairness to Nanty, there were some OTT comments on this one. I still would have left it where it was though.

Plenty of time left for Wilf.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordan Ayew on 20:25 - Mar 2 with 2234 viewsGaryjack

Jordan Ayew on 20:05 - Mar 2 by jack247

Digging up threads can be quite humorous sometimes. On other occasions they're not so. I'm all for a bit of humour me, not so keen on the petty point scoring.
Jordan Ayew on 20:27 - Mar 2 with 2225 viewsGaryjack

Jordan Ayew on 20:21 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

Plenty of time left for Wilf.

There's time yeah, plenty of it? Nope.
Jordan Ayew on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 2174 viewsE20Jack

Jordan Ayew on 15:32 - Mar 2 by jasper_T

Messi would score a bucketload and be lauded as a footballing genius if he played for us.

There would be nowhere near 40 goals in that bucket though.

Which is the point.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordan Ayew on 21:43 - Mar 2 with 2169 viewsE20Jack

Jordan Ayew on 16:08 - Mar 2 by SPboy

I am talking about players who play or have played for us. Why bring Messi in to this debate ?

Vastly superior teams - not sure about vastly superior but when the club keeps selling its prime assets like Sigurdsson, Llorente, Bony, etc. I would agree better teams with more skilful players but not vastly superior

It's simple. Playing in a better and more attacking side will create you more opportunities to increase your playground stats (goals and assists).

I used Messi as he is an obvious example. He wouldn't become a worse player the second after he signed for us but his return and productivity would plummet.

So to link that to Ayew. There has been no change in the player. He is just now playing in an attacking minded side which is getting his playground stats up. He is actually doing very much the same in his general game as he has always done.

It's just those a bit dense need to see those playground stats increase and then suddenly think there has been a transformation. Bizarre.

Jordan Ayew on 21:45 - Mar 2 with 2154 viewsDr_Winston

You can't seriously evaluate any of our forward players under Clement this season. If the will to attack isn't there at management level there's not a lot they can do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordan Ayew on 22:44 - Mar 2 with 2109 viewsjasper_T

Jordan Ayew on 21:37 - Mar 2 by E20Jack

There would be nowhere near 40 goals in that bucket though.

Which is the point.

Not much of a point, is it? Would Ayew get 20 goals in a decent team? Hasn't shown it so far in his career.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew on 23:10 - Mar 2 with 2092 viewsGaryjack

Jordan Ayew on 21:45 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

You can't seriously evaluate any of our forward players under Clement this season. If the will to attack isn't there at management level there's not a lot they can do.

Totally agree. But you can evaluate a players performance and fitness levels over a 2 year period and come to the obvious conclusion that spending £12m and £100k a week on him in the hope we could turn the clock back 2 years is pissing in the wind!
Jordan Ayew on 23:38 - Mar 2 with 2056 viewsE20Jack

Jordan Ayew on 22:44 - Mar 2 by jasper_T

Not much of a point, is it? Would Ayew get 20 goals in a decent team? Hasn't shown it so far in his career.

Well it is the whole point, yes.

Messi wouldn't score 40 goals with us because we are a less attacking side. But he wouldn't become a worse footballer.

Ayew did not transform into a better player. He is just now part of a more attacking side.

All pretty simple.

Jordan Ayew on 13:18 - Mar 3 with 1929 viewsAmbergambler

Jordan Ayew on 09:43 - Mar 1 by theloneranger

The bit I can't understand with Jordan Ayew, is how much pain and anguish is etched on his face as soon as he steps on the pitch 😂😂

Gabriel Jesus is the same - only more so.
It's the eyebows!
Jordan Ayew on 13:59 - Mar 3 with 1900 viewsAmbergambler

Jordan Ayew on 15:02 - Mar 2 by Darran

Superb post Dewi thought its fuçking pointless. Some people can never be wrong on here whatever the point is.

For instance if Fabianski who’s had a great season had one of the worst games you’d ever seen a keeper have tomorrow and you came on here tomorrow night and said Fabianski had had one of the worst games you’d ever seen a keeper have you’d be slaughtered for it by the know it alls because he’s had a great season even though you were only talking about that one particular game and you’d be informed that you know fuçk all about football.

It’s part of the problem of why it’s currently so boring and quiet on here.

*Thas in no way aimed at jack247 who I’ve got a lot of time for.

'it's currently so boring and quiet on here.'

Missing Perch?!!
Jordan Ayew on 17:10 - Mar 3 with 1807 viewsGaz_M

What an excellent player we've got.

Wouldn't get in the Laudrup team mind! :D
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024