Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Caulker left 14:24 - Dec 30 with 8696 viewsHoopsarrr

Speaking to a relative at Christmas, who's best friend is Caulkers aunty. I was told he'd be off in January because he didn't get along with Holloway (the only manager he enjoyed playing under was redknapp). I wonder how many other members of the squad don't warm to Holloway.
Why Caulker left on 11:27 - Jan 1 with 1739 viewsEsox_Lucius

Why Caulker left on 08:14 - Jan 1 by enfieldargh

I think we are missing one very important point here.

What type of cheese did he steel from Tesco’s. I hope it was something processed like dairylea

Adding your own minerals to dairy products, innovative!

The grass is always greener.

Why Caulker left on 13:46 - Jan 1 with 1562 viewsDiscodroids

I make no apologies.. I care more for the Discarded toxic contents of my blood and semen speckled man size kleenex laying at the bottom of the mongrel dog shitted black bin liner decaying for 3 months on my front drive, still awaiting for the leigh on sea waste disposal technicians to recycle it into urinal cakes for use of the crooked billet public bar shithouse, than i do for caulker.

No ambiguity here. No regret. Caulker rode our corpse like the filthy hounds of hades until near exhaustion. Piss off.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Why Caulker left on 14:26 - Jan 1 with 1509 viewsBoston

Why Caulker left on 13:46 - Jan 1 by Discodroids

I make no apologies.. I care more for the Discarded toxic contents of my blood and semen speckled man size kleenex laying at the bottom of the mongrel dog shitted black bin liner decaying for 3 months on my front drive, still awaiting for the leigh on sea waste disposal technicians to recycle it into urinal cakes for use of the crooked billet public bar shithouse, than i do for caulker.

No ambiguity here. No regret. Caulker rode our corpse like the filthy hounds of hades until near exhaustion. Piss off.

...and a Happy New Year.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Why Caulker left on 07:46 - Jan 2 with 1346 viewsthemodfather

caulker is another in a long line who were over rated, over paid and useless for us......another in a long line of poor decisions made, still like others in that long line he stuck his hand out for his cheque each week for doing nothing!! good riddance.
Why Caulker left on 09:26 - Jan 2 with 1236 viewsLadbrokeR

Because he has proved to be a parasite.
Why Caulker left on 09:43 - Jan 2 with 1192 viewspomanjou

Why Caulker left on 13:46 - Jan 1 by Discodroids

Disco, I thought you had died from adjectivial overdose coupled with verbal excess but obviously your little toe is still twitching on your HP floortop MEGA 1,000.

aPPY NEW YEAR.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024