Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival 18:57 - Jan 13 with 8930 viewsTheResurrection

Carlos' 3 PL games

4 points from 3 = 1.33 points per game

Watford -------away -- Win -- 3 points
Spurs --------- home -- Loss -- 0 points
Newcastle ----away -- Draw --1 point

He's made a difference. 2 or 3 players coming soon and who knows!!?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 724 viewsTheResurrection

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:02 - Jan 14 by thenorthbankbog

Res you need to to add the word FLOP to your avatar basically it’s what all your ideas do. Your track record confirms it.

Tried starting a Jenkins out campaign - Flop
Probably cursing the union and SCSA for not including you
Now you’ve decided to back Jenkins - Flop
Everyone is now in the Jenkins out camp except very few
Attempt to get on the trust board -Flop
No reason needed behaviour says it all
Debating skills - Flop
Just insult or threaten anyone that disagrees with your views. You need to take a good at yourself and realise just maybe the problem is you and not everyone else.

BOX OFFICE FLOP
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 19:03]

Tiny cock flop?

ps you're full of piss

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 22:48 - Jan 14 with 636 viewsthenorthbankbog

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 22:06 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Tiny cock flop?

ps you're full of piss

I rest my case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024