Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival 18:57 - Jan 13 with 8515 viewsTheResurrection

Carlos' 3 PL games

4 points from 3 = 1.33 points per game

Watford -------away -- Win -- 3 points
Spurs --------- home -- Loss -- 0 points
Newcastle ----away -- Draw --1 point

He's made a difference. 2 or 3 players coming soon and who knows!!?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:09 - Jan 14 with 1471 viewsTreforys_Jack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 21:24 - Jan 13 by BLAZE

The thing is, the team were backed 12 months ago and all that done was give the owners and management a lifeline over the summer period. Now we're in the exact same mess because the same people have made the same mistakes. When is enough, enough? When is the right time to force change? In the summer when we have a difficult Championship reason to be preparing for?

Let's get them out now. I honestly don't think anti-board chants affect the players at all, anyway. Do we really think they give a f*ck either way?

Disagree we are in the same mess, we're far deeper in the brown stuff tbh, no goals in this team. Who was it said we were far better off without our 2 top scorers from last season.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:23 - Jan 14 with 1440 viewsacejack3065

Why is anyone still listening to Lord Haw Haw? He’s just a Jenkins apologist.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:26 - Jan 14 with 1433 viewsSTID2017

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:23 - Jan 14 by acejack3065

Why is anyone still listening to Lord Haw Haw? He’s just a Jenkins apologist.

Very few ever have, except for those poor lambs who bought into the "We'll be a better team without Gylfi and Llorente" mantra

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:41 - Jan 14 with 1401 viewsTheResurrection

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 07:33 - Jan 14 by vetchonian

So you are saying Jenkins is blameless?
So whose fault was it when we in a relegation battle 3 years ago?
I know it was Monks? Who appointed Monk?
Who led the sellout?

Yeah but perspective

For all his faults Monk took us to our highest position so you can forgive the Board at the time for thinking he deserved a chance at the job. When it was becoming obvious it wasn't working anymore they rightly got shot.

You do realise how you all sound by the way don't you? All football manager, chairmen experts who'd all be enjoying European football every year if YOU were in charge.

Get a grip FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:42 - Jan 14 with 1393 viewsjack247

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:26 - Jan 14 by STID2017

Very few ever have, except for those poor lambs who bought into the "We'll be a better team without Gylfi and Llorente" mantra

Thing with that, is we really, really should have been.

I wanted to sell them. I can see now, how naive I was being in expecting us to reinvest the funds and do it wisely.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:43 - Jan 14 with 1386 viewsTheResurrection

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 08:07 - Jan 14 by jack247

We’ve been in a similar situation, albeit getting progressively worse, at this point in the last three seasons.

It ain't easy keeping a team hungry and in this league no matter what the so called Planet Swans experts keep ignorantly preaching day in day out.

The other major thing that's happened in the last 3 years was the money going up, this negatively affected smaller club's

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:46 - Jan 14 with 1359 viewsTheResurrection

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:09 - Jan 14 by Treforys_Jack

Disagree we are in the same mess, we're far deeper in the brown stuff tbh, no goals in this team. Who was it said we were far better off without our 2 top scorers from last season.

That was me.

But it wasn't me messing up the Summer window by hanging out til it was too late to sell Siggy, neither was it Jenkins.

By the way, I watched him last night, what a shocking, gutless performance. And he and Llorente have got around the same amount of goals as Ayew haven't they???

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:49 - Jan 14 with 1342 viewsjack247

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:43 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

It ain't easy keeping a team hungry and in this league no matter what the so called Planet Swans experts keep ignorantly preaching day in day out.

The other major thing that's happened in the last 3 years was the money going up, this negatively affected smaller club's

I’m not it suggesting it’s easy. I’m suggesting Jenkins lost his Midas touch a while ago and we’ve been getting progressively worse under him.

The money going up should have helped us if anything. Not in terms of bloodying the big boys noses, but should give us a comparative advantage over teams that have been promoted over the last season or two.
Login to get fewer ads

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:51 - Jan 14 with 1335 viewsTheResurrection

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:26 - Jan 14 by STID2017

You didn't have to buy into it. It was a suggestion last January to sell them and get players in areas we desperately needed them.

As it turned out the Americans kept them and spent 20m so we didn't need to.

Then, with them actually going for 55m in the Summer I would've hoped to have seen them go earlier and replacements come in.

Also bear in mind keeping them would've guaranteed nothing. Llorente has only got to double figures maybe twice in his 15 year career, so the odd's were terrible in him doing that again. And hey, Siggy wanted to go, it wasn't me that made the decision. Don't forget now he put two fingers up to every Swans fan and REFUSED to go on tour. What a kunt.

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:54 - Jan 14 with 1323 viewsacejack3065

No ones saying it’s easy. We already pay someone 500k to make those decisions. It’s a shame that person has been totally clueless for the last 3 years, sold us out to an investment fund that’s pocketing all the money, and we are 14 days into another transfer window without so much of a peep of any quality being brought into the squad.

He gets paid handsomely and I pay my ticket money like everyone else. He’s a money grabbing sell out c**t who should be run out of town like the last f**ker who tried ripping us off.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 15:00 - Jan 14 with 1309 viewsveng9

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:51 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

You didn't have to buy into it. It was a suggestion last January to sell them and get players in areas we desperately needed them.

Then, with them actually going for 55m in the Summer I would've hoped to have seen them go earlier and replacements come in.

Also bear in mind keeping them would've guaranteed nothing. Llorente has only got to double figures maybe twice in his 15 year career, so the odd's were terrible in him doing that again. And hey, Siggy wanted to go, it wasn't me that made the decision. Don't forget now he put two fingers up to every Swans fan and REFUSED to go on tour. What a kunt.

Since the 2007/8 season he's reached double figures just in the league 7/10 times.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 15:01 - Jan 14 with 1304 viewsLoyal

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:51 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Both turned their backs on us, llorente just did it with a smile on his face.
One day unfit, next day passes a full medical.
Pair of cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 15:24 - Jan 14 with 1280 viewsLandore_Jack

The board should get behind Carlos and spend some money. We need quality.

#backtojack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 16:03 - Jan 14 with 1230 viewsTreforys_Jack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:46 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

That was me.

But it wasn't me messing up the Summer window by hanging out til it was too late to sell Siggy, neither was it Jenkins.

By the way, I watched him last night, what a shocking, gutless performance. And he and Llorente have got around the same amount of goals as Ayew haven't they???

No matter how he plays foe Everton , he was goldust to us, scored and provided assists. Fully agree he had to go for the money offered. The reinvestment or lack of is criminal, naive at best.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 16:46 - Jan 14 with 1199 viewsicecoldjack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:26 - Jan 13 by Darran

It’s looking very possible that we won’t get a point out of our next three games. I’ll be praying untill it’s mathematically impossible but we’ve not done much we wouldn’t have done under Clement for me.

We're not going to , it's a player thing not a manager thing . Clement is a decent coach, so was FG so is our new guy, the constant fly in the ointment is Jenkins and player acquisitions .

We have diluted the playing squad past it's tipping balance of quality. Ash,Siggy,Llorente,A.Ayew,Gomis etc. sold and not replaced . it's an awful state of affairs and yet Jenkins and Co. still get to walk around Swansea like nothings happened .

Obviously everybody is rooting for the manager and the players, it really does go without saying .
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 16:52 - Jan 14 with 1184 viewsDarran

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 16:46 - Jan 14 by icecoldjack

We're not going to , it's a player thing not a manager thing . Clement is a decent coach, so was FG so is our new guy, the constant fly in the ointment is Jenkins and player acquisitions .

We have diluted the playing squad past it's tipping balance of quality. Ash,Siggy,Llorente,A.Ayew,Gomis etc. sold and not replaced . it's an awful state of affairs and yet Jenkins and Co. still get to walk around Swansea like nothings happened .

Obviously everybody is rooting for the manager and the players, it really does go without saying .

Well said Tone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 18:38 - Jan 14 with 1090 viewsNirvana

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 22:47 - Jan 13 by TheResurrection

The owners (Americans) made the mistakes that got us to where we are and Clement finished us off.

So getting rid of Jenkins wont make a tiny cock's worth of difference.

You really are fixated on "tiny cocks", little res, you write about them quite frequently.

A few guesses as to why:

A) You have one

B) You enjoy fantasizing about them

C) You enjoy acting on said fantasies

D) All of the above

I think the answer is pretty obvious at this point, "tiny cock" res.

"Strange character" you are, indeed.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 18:40 - Jan 14 with 1080 viewsNirvana

What a ffukkingg liar you are.

You know nothing about football, but fair play you are quite the liar and forum "expert".

All you got, of course, "tiny cock" res.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 1047 viewsthenorthbankbog

Res you need to to add the word FLOP to your avatar basically it’s what all your ideas do. Your track record confirms it.

Tried starting a Jenkins out campaign - Flop
Probably cursing the union and SCSA for not including you
Now you’ve decided to back Jenkins - Flop
Everyone is now in the Jenkins out camp except very few
Attempt to get on the trust board -Flop
No reason needed behaviour says it all
Debating skills - Flop
Just insult or threaten anyone that disagrees with your views. You need to take a good at yourself and realise just maybe the problem is you and not everyone else.

BOX OFFICE FLOP
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 19:03]
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:16 - Jan 14 with 1019 viewsPentyrchJack

I like Carlos the Jackal because he is positive and a good tactician. Just love the way he says he goes out to win every game. For me, Clememt betrayed the 3000 travelling Jacks at Southampton when he took Tammy off to defend a 0-0 draw.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:25 - Jan 14 with 985 viewsNirvana

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:02 - Jan 14 by thenorthbankbog

Res you need to to add the word FLOP to your avatar basically it’s what all your ideas do. Your track record confirms it.

Tried starting a Jenkins out campaign - Flop
Probably cursing the union and SCSA for not including you
Now you’ve decided to back Jenkins - Flop
Everyone is now in the Jenkins out camp except very few
Attempt to get on the trust board -Flop
No reason needed behaviour says it all
Debating skills - Flop
Just insult or threaten anyone that disagrees with your views. You need to take a good at yourself and realise just maybe the problem is you and not everyone else.

BOX OFFICE FLOP
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 19:03]

Spot on, North Bank.

Well said.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:25 - Jan 14 with 985 viewssainthelens

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:16 - Jan 14 by PentyrchJack

I like Carlos the Jackal because he is positive and a good tactician. Just love the way he says he goes out to win every game. For me, Clememt betrayed the 3000 travelling Jacks at Southampton when he took Tammy off to defend a 0-0 draw.

Bang on my friend, CC gives me the impression he has nothing to lose whereas Clement was a rabbit in the headlights. CC is an attacking manager (imo) just needs couple of players that'll prove that. An attacking right back or not ? ..... discuss.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:40 - Jan 14 with 948 viewsjacktheripper

Kunts are useful
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:45 - Jan 14 with 928 viewsjasfan

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:25 - Jan 14 by sainthelens

Bang on my friend, CC gives me the impression he has nothing to lose whereas Clement was a rabbit in the headlights. CC is an attacking manager (imo) just needs couple of players that'll prove that. An attacking right back or not ? ..... discuss.

I think this manager has the insight and imagination to identify what we need to become a more balanced and effective team. It would a real shame if he isn't given a reasonable chance of implementing his ideas while we still have a chance to get out of the relegation places. If we are going to go down then at least we should go down with some fight. Despite our points total, giving up at this stage would be pathetic.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:52 - Jan 14 with 912 viewsdobjack2

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 14:42 - Jan 14 by jack247

Thing with that, is we really, really should have been.

I wanted to sell them. I can see now, how naive I was being in expecting us to reinvest the funds and do it wisely.

Both wanted to go - the concern was who were the recruitment team going to bring in with the money we got for them and were they going to cover the obvious (to most fans anyway) gaps in the squad.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024