Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival 18:57 - Jan 13 with 8929 viewsTheResurrection

Carlos' 3 PL games

4 points from 3 = 1.33 points per game

Watford -------away -- Win -- 3 points
Spurs --------- home -- Loss -- 0 points
Newcastle ----away -- Draw --1 point

He's made a difference. 2 or 3 players coming soon and who knows!!?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:35 - Jan 13 with 2029 viewsE20Jack

With proper refereeing that should have been 6pts from 3 games too!

Only 4pts from safety still though. With 45 points left to play for. Far from over, need a few extra players and the backing of the fans and as you say - who knows.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:38 - Jan 13 with 1984 viewsbonymine

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:06 - Jan 13 by bonymine

Dream on ‘Box Office’ or whatever egotistical title you now seek ....

You’ve been outed as calling for Jenkins’ head a long time ago when YOU YOURSELF produced the ‘Judas Jenkins’ flag as seen in my Avatar ...yet now you are defending the indefensible and siding with the Sellouts .....you really must be on a good screw T2C and being paid off quite handsomely ......

You and the rest of the Greedy B@stards Get Out Of Our Club .....

STID.......Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Goodbye Eamsey ......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:39 - Jan 13 with 2014 viewssainthelens

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:31 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

Sadly I think it'll be all over for us well before the last 2 games.

Hey buddy, don't think we'll ever agree, respect your pessimism, but I've followed our lot over 40 years, let me tell you......it's not over yet.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:40 - Jan 13 with 2007 viewsDarran

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:39 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

Hey buddy, don't think we'll ever agree, respect your pessimism, but I've followed our lot over 40 years, let me tell you......it's not over yet.

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:40 - Jan 13 with 2003 viewspencoedjack

Do people not get behind the team then ?

With the exception of the 27th minute protest against the c unts who sold to an American hedge fund (which I will continue to do) .... I (and I presume everyone else) supports the team.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:41 - Jan 13 with 1996 viewsDarran

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:40 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

Do people not get behind the team then ?

With the exception of the 27th minute protest against the c unts who sold to an American hedge fund (which I will continue to do) .... I (and I presume everyone else) supports the team.

Exactly Penc.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:43 - Jan 13 with 1984 viewsQJumpingJack

Next four games - what can we get:

Liverpool home - 0
Arsenal home - 1 point at best
Leicester away - 0
Burnley home - 3 ?

So we could be on 21 points after 27 games.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:44 - Jan 13 with 1980 viewsTheKirkyLife

Next three games are Liverpool, Arsenal and Leicester. If I was any other team in the relegation I'd be confident of at least getting a point out of their haphazard defending. Not Swansea though. Unless we secure some blinders of transfers, which we're not by the way, then we're not taking any points and we'll be cut adrift come February.

We needed to win today and we didn't. Simple.
Login to get fewer ads

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:48 - Jan 13 with 1955 viewsjack247

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:38 - Jan 13 by Darran

We’ve been piss poor in our two away games and got a bit lucky. You could be right though.

Seriously at the moment how many points do you think we’ll get from our next three games?

Not many, if any at all. If we are to stay up, the five games after that are going to be the crucial ones. If we lose the next three and others at the bottom win them, then yes, it will be too late.

We totally rode our luck at Watford. We were unlucky today, should have had a penalty and arguably a red for Diame in the first half. Sanchez definitely should have had a second yellow at 1-0 against Tottenham, then it’s game on.

I think he has actually done remarkably well, given the players he has available. If the board see that and give him a few quid, there’s half a chance.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:50 - Jan 13 with 1948 viewsshandyjack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:31 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

Sadly I think it'll be all over for us well before the last 2 games.

i fully agree, think end of March we'll be mathmatically out of it

Poll: Expectation for the season

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:51 - Jan 13 with 1944 viewsjack2jack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:43 - Jan 13 by QJumpingJack

Next four games - what can we get:

Liverpool home - 0
Arsenal home - 1 point at best
Leicester away - 0
Burnley home - 3 ?

So we could be on 21 points after 27 games.

Well that'll put us on 0.78 points per game, and that way off,like Dar said before we should be aiming for minimum 1 point per game,doesn't make good reading,so we need a massive swing in points per game to make it! It can be done but it's going to be hard,very hard.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:52 - Jan 13 with 1940 viewsairedale

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:14 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

Perhaps 37 points would be enough at the end? If so that's another 14 points from next 13 games....just a bitta straw clutching.

Yeah, but that’s like saying that 2 plus 2 equals 5 innit.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:54 - Jan 13 with 1933 viewsTheResurrection

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:06 - Jan 13 by bonymine

Dream on ‘Box Office’ or whatever egotistical title you now seek ....

You’ve been outed as calling for Jenkins’ head a long time ago when YOU YOURSELF produced the ‘Judas Jenkins’ flag as seen in my Avatar ...yet now you are defending the indefensible and siding with the Sellouts .....you really must be on a good screw T2C and being paid off quite handsomely ......

You and the rest of the Greedy B@stards Get Out Of Our Club .....

STID.......Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Fack off you boring simpleton.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:54 - Jan 13 with 1929 viewslonglostjack

FFS why wouldn't any proper fan get behind the team. As for the Judas sellouts and your FALSE bullshitting Yanks Feck off!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:54 - Jan 13 with 1926 viewssainthelens

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:50 - Jan 13 by shandyjack

i fully agree, think end of March we'll be mathmatically out of it

Away games at Brighton, Huddersfield and West Brom, if we strengthen don't you think they are winnable?, Not to mention West Ham, Burnley and Stoke at home.... very possible to nick other points here n there....it's very doable lads.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 21:11 - Jan 13 with 1877 viewsFlashberryjack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:39 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

Probably not buddy, and I respect your optimism, I really do.
I've also followed the Swans for as many years as you, maybe be a bit longer.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 21:18 - Jan 13 with 1862 viewssainthelens

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 21:11 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

Probably not buddy, and I respect your optimism, I really do.
I've also followed the Swans for as many years as you, maybe be a bit longer.

Jenkins and co.have done everything possible to see us in this mess, but you've followed us long enough to know we're a club that performs miracles, long odds on wer ginners, but he's not gonna diminish my hope.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 21:24 - Jan 13 with 1841 viewsBLAZE

The thing is, the team were backed 12 months ago and all that done was give the owners and management a lifeline over the summer period. Now we're in the exact same mess because the same people have made the same mistakes. When is enough, enough? When is the right time to force change? In the summer when we have a difficult Championship reason to be preparing for?

Let's get them out now. I honestly don't think anti-board chants affect the players at all, anyway. Do we really think they give a f*ck either way?
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 21:41 - Jan 13 with 1783 viewsshandyjack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:54 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

Away games at Brighton, Huddersfield and West Brom, if we strengthen don't you think they are winnable?, Not to mention West Ham, Burnley and Stoke at home.... very possible to nick other points here n there....it's very doable lads.

i don't think we'll strengthen well enough unfortunately. i thought we were dead and buried last year but was proved wrong so hope it's the same again

Poll: Expectation for the season

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 22:47 - Jan 13 with 1696 viewsTheResurrection

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 21:24 - Jan 13 by BLAZE

The thing is, the team were backed 12 months ago and all that done was give the owners and management a lifeline over the summer period. Now we're in the exact same mess because the same people have made the same mistakes. When is enough, enough? When is the right time to force change? In the summer when we have a difficult Championship reason to be preparing for?

Let's get them out now. I honestly don't think anti-board chants affect the players at all, anyway. Do we really think they give a f*ck either way?

The owners (Americans) made the mistakes that got us to where we are and Clement finished us off.

So getting rid of Jenkins wont make a tiny cock's worth of difference.

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 00:00 - Jan 14 with 1636 viewsEU5Makaveli

1.33 points per game over the next 15 games will put us on 37 points at the end of the season.
Recent history suggests that should be enough to keep us up.

Looking at the fixtures however, 1.33 points per game for the rest of the season will be a tough ask with this current squad– it all boils down to who we can bring in imo
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 01:46 - Jan 14 with 1556 viewsLoyal

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 22:47 - Jan 13 by TheResurrection

The owners (Americans) made the mistakes that got us to where we are and Clement finished us off.

Hey you leave me out of this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 02:20 - Jan 14 with 1547 viewsLeonWasGod

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:32 - Jan 13 by Fireboy2

We will get behind the team thats obvious

But we must not lose sight of why we are in this sheeite

I'm not sure it is obvious. Some seem to think that having a moan on here and supporting at matches are mutually exclusive. When of course it's possible to do both.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 07:33 - Jan 14 with 1461 viewsvetchonian

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 22:47 - Jan 13 by TheResurrection

So you are saying Jenkins is blameless?
So whose fault was it when we in a relegation battle 3 years ago?
I know it was Monks? Who appointed Monk?
Who led the sellout?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 08:07 - Jan 14 with 1429 viewsjack247

We’ve been in a similar situation, albeit getting progressively worse, at this point in the last three seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024