Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies 11:51 - Jan 24 with 2538 viewsGoth_Jack

Hi All

We (Swansea Lifts) are looking for Service and Lift Engineers to work across South Wales.

If you are interested, or know anyone who would be interested in permanent, full time / part time work, please email CV to enquiries@swansealiftgroup.com.

Thanks all

Sarah

Ride it like you stole it!

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 11:55 - Jan 24 with 2528 viewsswanjackal

I'm having Deja Vu here surely

Well just to get it out of the way again. The job has its ups and downs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 11:57 - Jan 24 with 2525 viewsGoth_Jack

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 11:55 - Jan 24 by swanjackal

I'm having Deja Vu here surely

Well just to get it out of the way again. The job has its ups and downs.

Trust you!

But yes, you are correct - deja vu and ups and downs! lol *rolls eyes*

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 11:59 - Jan 24 with 2521 viewsswanjackal

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 11:57 - Jan 24 by Goth_Jack

Trust you!

Memory longer than Gene Simmons tongue here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 12:46 - Jan 24 with 2472 viewsBobby_Fischer

This type of job can be rewarding on so many levels.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 12:51 - Jan 24 with 2465 viewsNeath_Jack

A woman was standing in a crowded lift of the hotel she was staying in. When a man got in and accidentally elbowed her in the breast.

The man said, "I'm sorry! But if your heart is as soft as your tit, you'll forgive me."

So the woman replies, "If your dick is as hard as your elbow then I am staying in room 113."

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 15:18 - Jan 24 with 2401 viewsGoth_Jack

Jesus Boys! You're supposed to be helping me here! *rolls eyes (again!)*

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 15:27 - Jan 24 with 2389 viewsBanosswan

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 15:18 - Jan 24 by Goth_Jack

All the crap puns/jokes keep LIFTING your thread to the top of the page though.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 15:38 - Jan 24 with 2379 viewsswanjackal

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 15:27 - Jan 24 by Banosswan

All the crap puns/jokes keep LIFTING your thread to the top of the page though.

Crap puns? Just like most lifts, that's "Out of Order". Let's not elevate this further.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 15:39]

Login to get fewer ads

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 15:50 - Jan 24 with 2369 viewsjack_lord

Stop it now before it goes to another level

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 16:22 - Jan 24 with 2340 viewsBobby_Fischer

Its only a bit of fun, don't let it bring you down!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 16:24 - Jan 24 with 2339 viewsswanjackal

BOYS?!?!?!?! BOYS?!?!?!

I identify as a Goblin Teasmade. Bloody sexism!

I would apply, but my speciality is in bungee cords, and although it may make journeys interesting inside the elevator, it may cause the company a headache with the legal bills.

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 19:21 - Jan 24 with 2251 viewsdickythorpe

I gave a hitchhiker a lift once, and he had this big bag. He put it on my back seat.......
Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 21:20 - Jan 24 with 2187 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Stop pushing the OPs buttons please.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 21:38 - Jan 24 with 2161 viewsLoyal

Service Engineer / Lift Engineer Vacancies on 11:57 - Jan 24 by Goth_Jack

Trust you!

"Dad, whats the difference between a pussy and a cnt?" a young son asks.

"Look at this," says dad, as he lifts the sheets on his naked sleeping mother, "thats a pussy son."

"It's wonderful dad, can I touch it?"

"No son" says Dad. "If you touch the pussy you'll wake the cnt up!"

Nothing to see here.. ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024