Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My todger is bigger than yours thread. 22:21 - Jan 31 with 33532 viewsmagicdaps10

Thank fook for that money this window, if it was not for that lovely gesture then we would have ended up with a average player at best.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 7:28]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The yanks extra 10M on 13:23 - Feb 1 with 3191 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 12:02 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

No it's an opinion because you cant prove it one way or the other.

Don't get me wrong I am not singing from the rooftops by the signings but am more inspired by the level of performances in the last month which fill me with more optimism than any signing (realistic signing) we could have made in January which I think is by far the biggest positive we have had.

No defence here on what I think everyone agrees will have been piss poor recruitment for several years but you cannot pass an opinion off as fact

And whether anyone likes to admit it or not we should also not hide around the fact that we have just broken our transfer record for the 3rd time in four windows.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Thatv is correct Phil, yes I was wrong to put Fact as I couldnt prove it one way or another.
I do have a strong belief that we would not spent anything if we were sat comfortably in mid table.....and I cant prove that.

I think we are all encouraged by recent performances and now the window is closed all our aim must be on staying in this league.
If we stay in this league or not, Jenkins and his yanks friends best realise that the repercussions will not go away.

The yanks extra 10M on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 3175 viewsOldjack

The yanks extra 10M on 23:42 - Jan 31 by Loyal

They didnt spend a penny.
But people can think what they like.

Exactly my point, and when Treacherous says things like the investors put 10 mill in he tries to fool the masses with utter bullshyte, like it's coming out of their own pockets
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 13:56]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The yanks extra 10M on 14:11 - Feb 1 with 3155 viewsSPboy

The yanks extra 10M on 12:07 - Feb 1 by E20Jack

People actively wanted to be annoyed at this transfer window just to validate their moaning previously.

We are in the relegation zone and still managed to bring in Andre Ayew smashing our transfer record. Ayew was excellent for us.

We could have brought in anybody and people would have moaned about something or other.

You are correct that someone will always find something to moan about, it would be a pretty dull world if we all thought the same way.

Do you think breaking our transfer record for what is apparently going to cost us the equivalent of £18m is good business, when we are buying a player who is a benchwarmer for a ppoor West Ham side ?

He did the business last time for us but seemingly wanted out and this time preferred to go back to France, hence we had to wait until the final day when there were no other suitors. In his time for West Ham he has not impresssed anyone and his valuation has plummeted and we have taken him back and probably on a big wage too.

As for Andy King (I hope I am proved wrong) a very average midfielder to join the rest of our very average midfielders - bizarre. That’s me moaning again, yet another uninspiring transfer window
The yanks extra 10M on 16:57 - Feb 1 with 3103 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 14:11 - Feb 1 by SPboy

You are correct that someone will always find something to moan about, it would be a pretty dull world if we all thought the same way.

Do you think breaking our transfer record for what is apparently going to cost us the equivalent of £18m is good business, when we are buying a player who is a benchwarmer for a ppoor West Ham side ?

He did the business last time for us but seemingly wanted out and this time preferred to go back to France, hence we had to wait until the final day when there were no other suitors. In his time for West Ham he has not impresssed anyone and his valuation has plummeted and we have taken him back and probably on a big wage too.

As for Andy King (I hope I am proved wrong) a very average midfielder to join the rest of our very average midfielders - bizarre. That’s me moaning again, yet another uninspiring transfer window

It depends how he plays. But the signs are that it will be an excellent signing.

Being a benchwarmer for West Ham doesn't mean much really does it? He wasn't a benchwarmer for us and was excellent during his time here.

Who would you have realistically wanted then? Realistically being the important word. Remember we have been bottom of the league for the majority of this window looking completely rudderless.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The yanks extra 10M on 17:45 - Feb 1 with 3061 viewsawayjack

The yanks extra 10M on 12:07 - Feb 1 by E20Jack

People actively wanted to be annoyed at this transfer window just to validate their moaning previously.

We are in the relegation zone and still managed to bring in Andre Ayew smashing our transfer record. Ayew was excellent for us.

We could have brought in anybody and people would have moaned about something or other.

Nonsense. I suspect most fans would've been happy if we'd have strengthened the weaknesses at FB and a creative midfielder.
The yanks extra 10M on 18:15 - Feb 1 with 3032 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 17:45 - Feb 1 by awayjack

Nonsense. I suspect most fans would've been happy if we'd have strengthened the weaknesses at FB and a creative midfielder.

So you say it is nonsense then state "most" people would have been happy if "x,y and z" happened, completely unaware that your statement supports exactly what I just said to which you declaimed was nonsense

People were gearing themselves up to moan regardless, and would have regardless.

The yanks extra 10M on 18:31 - Feb 1 with 3018 viewsmagicdaps10

We all knew from the summer that we needed a Right Back and Creative midfielder, we still dont have this on board.......I feel everyone has a right to be annoyed, since the obvious weaknesses were not addressed.

The Wales on line did a survey on what we needed in the Jan window......creative midfielder won by a landslide, well into 60% was the vote.

If we go down, this will be rammed down the boards necks and the discomfort and annoyance will hit an all time new level.

The yanks extra 10M on 18:33 - Feb 1 with 3009 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 18:31 - Feb 1 by magicdaps10

We all knew from the summer that we needed a Right Back and Creative midfielder, we still dont have this on board.......I feel everyone has a right to be annoyed, since the obvious weaknesses were not addressed.

The Wales on line did a survey on what we needed in the Jan window......creative midfielder won by a landslide, well into 60% was the vote.

If we go down, this will be rammed down the boards necks and the discomfort and annoyance will hit an all time new level.

So who did you want?

Login to get fewer ads

The yanks extra 10M on 18:42 - Feb 1 with 3000 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 18:33 - Feb 1 by E20Jack

So who did you want?

I wanted a Right back and a creative midfielder.

Do you want names?
Right Back- Santiago Arias, Denzel Dumfries, Andy Najar.
Creative Midfielder-Sofiane Hanni, Khama Billiat, Edwin Cardona.

There is just a few names, I am sure there are more names I could think on given time.

The yanks extra 10M on 18:45 - Feb 1 with 2995 viewsJack11

The yanks extra 10M on 18:42 - Feb 1 by magicdaps10

Do you want names?

There is just a few names, I am sure there are more names I could think on given time.

And I hope you contributed to Wikipedia after all that
The yanks extra 10M on 19:24 - Feb 1 with 2964 viewsswan_si

The yanks extra 10M on 23:42 - Jan 31 by Loyal

They didnt spend a penny.
But people can think what they like.

IF they did invest their own money, would the trust as a 21.1% share holder be expected to make a contribution?
The yanks extra 10M on 19:45 - Feb 1 with 2945 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 18:42 - Feb 1 by magicdaps10

Do you want names?

How often have you seen the likes of Khama Billiat for Mamelodi Sundowns in the South African league then?

FFS daps man.

The yanks extra 10M on 21:06 - Feb 1 with 2914 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 19:45 - Feb 1 by E20Jack

How often have you seen the likes of Khama Billiat for Mamelodi Sundowns in the South African league then?

FFS daps man.

Obviously more times than you E20. You obviously know who he plays for, or was so intrigued you actually went out of the way to look into who he is.

You asked the question and I answered you.........perfect response for someone who has had the wit smashed right back down their throat!!!

The yanks extra 10M on 21:52 - Feb 1 with 2887 viewsSPboy

The yanks extra 10M on 16:57 - Feb 1 by E20Jack

It depends how he plays. But the signs are that it will be an excellent signing.

Being a benchwarmer for West Ham doesn't mean much really does it? He wasn't a benchwarmer for us and was excellent during his time here.

Who would you have realistically wanted then? Realistically being the important word. Remember we have been bottom of the league for the majority of this window looking completely rudderless.

Of course it matters how he plays & if he keeps us up I dare say that he would be worth the fee. As I said he did the business for us last time with his goals in a poor team. The point I am making is that we have broken our record for a 29 year old with a sell on fee almost certainly less than half of what we have paid for him.

It matters not a jot who I would have realistically targeted for £18m. I don’t think the club would have sanctioned paying £18m for any other player, this deal is as much to do with cash flow as West Ham still owe us £9.5m for him from the original deal.

It is clear that our main targets didn’t want to come, the Fulham full back, Ajax winger, Atletico players, probably Markovovic too. It looks like André only came as there were no other offers for him that would meet his wage demands (French clubs) or transfer fee.

We have paid over the odds for a player who didn’t see us as his preferred option. I’ll ask again, do you think it was good business at £18m ?
The yanks extra 10M on 00:04 - Feb 2 with 2823 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 16:57 - Feb 1 by E20Jack

Signs what signs? ........
The yanks extra 10M on 00:12 - Feb 2 with 2814 viewsarizlan

Here's a great idea.... how about let the manager keep us up, then buy a right back next season and a creative midfielder, keep the current squad, fingers crossed Carlos will be honoured with a decent contract and let's bring in the u23 during the summer... the kids are going well, let's start bringing them through and see what we're left with. They look like they play for each other and by the looks of them they play as a team and know the system back to front.
The yanks extra 10M on 07:09 - Feb 2 with 2750 viewsswan_si

The yanks extra 10M on 19:24 - Feb 1 by swan_si

IF they did invest their own money, would the trust as a 21.1% share holder be expected to make a contribution?

The yanks extra 10M on 09:29 - Feb 2 with 2708 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 00:04 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Signs what signs? ........

6 goals in 15 starts this season, most coming from a midfield role.

Similar record last season.

12 in 34 for us the season before and one of our stand out players.

...Those signs.

The yanks extra 10M on 10:05 - Feb 2 with 2702 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 09:29 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

6 goals in 15 starts this season, most coming from a midfield role.

Similar record last season.

12 in 34 for us the season before and one of our stand out players.

...Those signs.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/5594/Andr%C3%A9-Ayew/overview

please read.
The yanks extra 10M on 10:34 - Feb 2 with 2682 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 10:05 - Feb 2 by swan65split

https://www.premierleague.com/players/5594/Andr%C3%A9-Ayew/overview

please read.

So as I said then?

Yep.

The yanks extra 10M on 10:47 - Feb 2 with 2675 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 10:34 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

So as I said then?

Yep.

oh yes 3 goals this season.
The yanks extra 10M on 10:49 - Feb 2 with 2666 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 10:47 - Feb 2 by swan65split

oh yes 3 goals this season.

He has scored 6 this season.

The yanks extra 10M on 11:40 - Feb 2 with 2641 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 10:49 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

He has scored 6 this season.

3 in the Prem the rest Cup.
http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=47414

its the league that counts for us.
The yanks extra 10M on 12:11 - Feb 2 with 2616 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 11:40 - Feb 2 by swan65split

3 in the Prem the rest Cup.
http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=47414

its the league that counts for us.

We dont get the goals transferred to us from West Ham. We get the player. That player has scored 6 goals this season, including 2 away to Spurs in the cup which you dont want to count for whatever reason.

So as I said, the signs are good.

The yanks extra 10M on 12:23 - Feb 2 with 2609 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 12:11 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

We dont get the goals transferred to us from West Ham. We get the player. That player has scored 6 goals this season, including 2 away to Spurs in the cup which you dont want to count for whatever reason.

So as I said, the signs are good.

yes whatever you say John

I just hope we stay up, and now the windows closed HJ can now go,
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024