Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My todger is bigger than yours thread. 22:21 - Jan 31 with 34041 viewsmagicdaps10

Thank fook for that money this window, if it was not for that lovely gesture then we would have ended up with a average player at best.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 7:28]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The yanks extra 10M on 12:34 - Feb 2 with 2074 viewsTheResurrection

The yanks extra 10M on 18:31 - Feb 1 by magicdaps10

We all knew from the summer that we needed a Right Back and Creative midfielder, we still dont have this on board.......I feel everyone has a right to be annoyed, since the obvious weaknesses were not addressed.

The Wales on line did a survey on what we needed in the Jan window......creative midfielder won by a landslide, well into 60% was the vote.

If we go down, this will be rammed down the boards necks and the discomfort and annoyance will hit an all time new level.

60% of tvvats like you are still tvvats.

That means nothing

Carlos is in charge and he wanted to fill some gaps. He feels happy with doing just that and I was more than happy with the chances we created against Arsenal.

You talk of us obtaining a creative midfield player like its some sort of formality.

Like you just type in exactly what you need and out one pops....

Fack off mun you idiot.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The yanks extra 10M on 12:40 - Feb 2 with 2059 viewsTheResurrection

The yanks extra 10M on 12:23 - Feb 2 by swan65split

yes whatever you say John

I just hope we stay up, and now the windows closed HJ can now go,

He's done you like a kipper there.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The yanks extra 10M on 12:47 - Feb 2 with 2048 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 12:34 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

That means nothing

Carlos is in charge and he wanted to fill some gaps. He feels happy with doing just that and I was more than happy with the chances we created against Arsenal.

You talk of us obtaining a creative midfield player like its some sort of formality.

Fack off mun you idiot.

Call me a tvvat all day..........makes me feel much better

You dont realise how many people think so little of you......so that comment from you can only be taken as a compliment.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 13:17]

The yanks extra 10M on 13:33 - Feb 2 with 2021 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 12:40 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

He's done you like a kipper there.

Not really , pointless debating with someone with blinkers on , or someone who thinks they are better than anyone else. you should ask yourself why the lumpers have let him go if he is so good.
Then again as I said I hope it works out.
The yanks extra 10M on 13:36 - Feb 2 with 2018 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 12:34 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

That means nothing

Fack off mun you idiot.

I am just waiting for when you and your cronies start infighting, lol

The yanks extra 10M on 14:19 - Feb 2 with 1979 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 13:33 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Not really , pointless debating with someone with blinkers on , or someone who thinks they are better than anyone else. you should ask yourself why the lumpers have let him go if he is so good.
Then again as I said I hope it works out.

I have stated a simple fact, Ayew has scored 6 goals this season in not many starts. 5 of which were against Premier League opposition. It was a similar record the season before, and 12 in 36 for us.

Why you woukd want to manipulate the stats to make it seem a worse signing only you can answer.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The yanks extra 10M on 14:20 - Feb 2 with 1983 viewsPhil_S

The yanks extra 10M on 14:19 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

I have stated a simple fact, Ayew has scored 6 goals this season in not many starts. 5 of which were against Premier League opposition. It was a similar record the season before, and 12 in 36 for us.

Why you woukd want to manipulate the stats to make it seem a worse signing only you can answer.

Its right up there unfortunately with the way that Scott Sinclair was dissed so much in the first season because so many of his goals were penalties

Anyway, how many players have we got in our squad that have scored at least 3 Premier League goals this season or 6 overall? The answer is one more than we had on Wednesday morning...
The yanks extra 10M on 14:28 - Feb 2 with 1967 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 14:19 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

Its 3 goals in 16 prem starts 6 goals in 24 appearances in league and cup including subs, Ive not altered any stats.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 14:30]
Login to get fewer ads

The yanks extra 10M on 15:12 - Feb 2 with 1939 viewsTheResurrection

The yanks extra 10M on 14:28 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Its 3 goals in 16 prem starts 6 goals in 24 appearances in league and cup including subs, Ive not altered any stats.

How many minutes in total on the pitch. Appearances mean fack all when comparing with goals.

The yanks extra 10M on 15:14 - Feb 2 with 1938 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 15:12 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

How many minutes in total on the pitch. Appearances mean fack all when comparing with goals.

RES

Do us all a favour kid

F U C KK OFF

The yanks extra 10M on 15:34 - Feb 2 with 1915 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 15:12 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

you got stat for that? ffs
its all about opinions and by the feck youve changed yours in the past havent you lol , what a plonker
as he says do one.
The yanks extra 10M on 15:46 - Feb 2 with 1899 viewsTheResurrection

The yanks extra 10M on 15:14 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

RES

Do us all a favour kid

F U C KK OFF

Haha 😂 I've pissed this spotty tvvat off a treat of late. He's out of his league...

Hush now, we're talking football here. Your Xbox is waiting for you. You've got South African teams to promote 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The yanks extra 10M on 15:47 - Feb 2 with 1898 viewsTheResurrection

The yanks extra 10M on 15:34 - Feb 2 by swan65split

you got stat for that? ffs
its all about opinions and by the feck youve changed yours in the past havent you lol , what a plonker
as he says do one.

So you've got nothing to your argument then?

NOTHING???

Well played there son 😂😂😂😂

The yanks extra 10M on 16:09 - Feb 2 with 1871 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 15:46 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

Haha 😂 I've pissed this spotty tvvat off a treat of late. He's out of his league...

Hush now, we're talking football here. Your Xbox is waiting for you. You've got South African teams to promote 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I dont get pissed off, I just dont tolerate a big nosed valley clown like you.

I was told early on that you are a tvvat.....by people who you know that you would class as friends and as time has gone on, I can see what they mean.

You wise and knowledgeable......in your own head!!!

As I have stated to you before, I am married with kids.....if you think I have time for a xbox, then like much you think in your life, you are wrong.

The yanks extra 10M on 16:19 - Feb 2 with 1859 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 15:47 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

So you've got nothing to your argument then?

NOTHING???

Well played there son 😂😂😂😂

Not really, told you in the past Ive seen loads like you, in life seen them come and go ....just repeat what Isaid earlier

Not really , pointless debating with someone with blinkers on , or someone who thinks they are better than anyone else.

SEPT 2017
Manager - Clement has been inch perfect since he's come in and all the options mentioned above, he makes them a reality. His coaching is second to none and the team is able to adapt to any of his demands. He'll also get us playing more football this season and our style of play will be unrecognisable from the sheer tedium of last year.
NOVEMBER
Clement has got to go

Now go and play at being Number 1 .......fool.
The yanks extra 10M on 16:25 - Feb 2 with 1849 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 16:19 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Not really, told you in the past Ive seen loads like you, in life seen them come and go ....just repeat what Isaid earlier

Not really , pointless debating with someone with blinkers on , or someone who thinks they are better than anyone else.

SEPT 2017
Manager - Clement has been inch perfect since he's come in and all the options mentioned above, he makes them a reality. His coaching is second to none and the team is able to adapt to any of his demands. He'll also get us playing more football this season and our style of play will be unrecognisable from the sheer tedium of last year.
NOVEMBER
Clement has got to go

Now go and play at being Number 1 .......fool.

Oh fook, you have just made him look a bigger tvvaw than he already is.............if that is possible!

The yanks extra 10M on 17:25 - Feb 2 with 1810 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 14:20 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

Its right up there unfortunately with the way that Scott Sinclair was dissed so much in the first season because so many of his goals were penalties

Anyway, how many players have we got in our squad that have scored at least 3 Premier League goals this season or 6 overall? The answer is one more than we had on Wednesday morning...

Its very odd. In fairness I do see why penalties should be taken with a pinch of salt, I mean Roger Freestone got a few of those. But to discount 2 goals against Spurs just because they were in a cup competition is bizarre.

The yanks extra 10M on 17:26 - Feb 2 with 1805 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 14:28 - Feb 2 by swan65split

So 6 goals then?

Glad we agree.

Signs are good then.

The yanks extra 10M on 17:28 - Feb 2 with 1804 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 15:14 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

RES

Do us all a favour kid

F U C KK OFF

So how often have you seen that South African team then out of interest? And where?

The yanks extra 10M on 18:33 - Feb 2 with 1777 viewsmagicdaps10

Ohh off the top of my head.....about 10 times.

On the Tv, Normally on SuperSport Channel.

The yanks extra 10M on 19:01 - Feb 2 with 1763 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 18:33 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Ohh off the top of my head.....about 10 times.

On the Tv, Normally on SuperSport Channel.

You have watched Mamelodi Sundowns from the South African league over 10 times?

Come on Daps. Don't get like Nivvy.

The yanks extra 10M on 19:03 - Feb 2 with 1765 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 19:01 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

You have watched Mamelodi Sundowns from the South African league over 10 times?

Come on Daps. Don't get like Nivvy.

No not over 10, about 10 times....could be 9 but we wont argue over 1.

The yanks extra 10M on 19:08 - Feb 2 with 1757 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 19:03 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

No not over 10, about 10 times....could be 9 but we wont argue over 1.

And what makes you think someone you have seen on South African coverage a handful of times is capable of playing in the Premier League? To the point where you believe his signuture would prove a better acquisition than Andre Ayew?

The yanks extra 10M on 19:13 - Feb 2 with 1755 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 19:08 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

And what makes you think someone you have seen on South African coverage a handful of times is capable of playing in the Premier League? To the point where you believe his signuture would prove a better acquisition than Andre Ayew?

The same reason that someone thought Miguel Michu would be good for Swansea City......because he is a very good talented footballer.

The yanks extra 10M on 19:19 - Feb 2 with 1750 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 19:13 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

The same reason that someone thought Miguel Michu would be good for Swansea City......because he is a very good talented footballer.

I would guess that had something to do with his goalscoring record in one of the worlds leading leagues. Still not a guarantee due to the fact La Liga is much easier for creative players, hence his low value.

Marc Lloyd Williams was also a good player in the Welsh Premier League. But watching him on TV 9 times and suggesting he should have been signed instead of Andre Ayew would be ridiculous.

You have had a go at the club for not bringing someone like him in. But nobody has. I would imagine all clubs would want to add a creative midfielder that can light up the Premier league for little money (free acccording to reports). So my question is, why are you the only one to notice him? Are you a better judge of player than all the scouts attached to the top clubs in world football? He is available for free and has only been linked to other South African teams after no overseas offers were made.

You have watched him on TV 9 times on South African coverage and are criticising the clubs policy that they haven't brought him in and instead spent a record fee on someone proven in the Premier League and regularly shortlisted for African player of the year. So why is your suggestion worthy of criticising the clubs decision, when no other club agrees with you either.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 19:28]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024