Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My todger is bigger than yours thread. 22:21 - Jan 31 with 34040 viewsmagicdaps10

Thank fook for that money this window, if it was not for that lovely gesture then we would have ended up with a average player at best.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 7:28]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The yanks extra 10M on 19:39 - Feb 2 with 940 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 19:19 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

I would guess that had something to do with his goalscoring record in one of the worlds leading leagues. Still not a guarantee due to the fact La Liga is much easier for creative players, hence his low value.

Marc Lloyd Williams was also a good player in the Welsh Premier League. But watching him on TV 9 times and suggesting he should have been signed instead of Andre Ayew would be ridiculous.

You have had a go at the club for not bringing someone like him in. But nobody has. I would imagine all clubs would want to add a creative midfielder that can light up the Premier league for little money (free acccording to reports). So my question is, why are you the only one to notice him? Are you a better judge of player than all the scouts attached to the top clubs in world football? He is available for free and has only been linked to other South African teams after no overseas offers were made.

You have watched him on TV 9 times on South African coverage and are criticising the clubs policy that they haven't brought him in and instead spent a record fee on someone proven in the Premier League and regularly shortlisted for African player of the year. So why is your suggestion worthy of criticising the clubs decision, when no other club agrees with you either.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 19:28]

Are you trying too say that he is not good enough for this level?
If yes, how do you know this?

Mo Salah once played in the Egyptian league.
Giorgio Chinaglia was once not good enough too play for Swansea City in the lower leagues.
Alfie Mawson left Brentford on a Free Transfer.

Nothing is a given that is for sure.

The yanks extra 10M on 19:45 - Feb 2 with 933 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 19:39 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Giorgio Chinaglia was once not good enough too play for Swansea City in the lower leagues.

I have never seen him before to be able to pass judgement.

Mo Salah did play in the Egyptian League yes and was quickly courted by Champions League clubs. Mawson left Brentford on a free transfer because he was not very good there. If he was he wouldn't have.

This lad is available for free. Nobody wants him. Apart from the Kaiser Chiefs, Orlando Pirates.... And you.

Yet you are slating the club for instead choosing someone who has proven himself in the French League, the Premier League, the International stage and performed highly at the World Cup.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The yanks extra 10M on 19:47 - Feb 2 with 931 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 19:39 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

too true, its from here ion in Ayew has to prove he was worth the Mega $$$ paid for him, and not only that theres some people think that J Ayew should be on the subs bench.
Time will tell......its like Kippers, they are nor Red Herrings.....plenty of them around
The yanks extra 10M on 19:49 - Feb 2 with 928 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 19:47 - Feb 2 by swan65split

too true, its from here ion in Ayew has to prove he was worth the Mega $$$ paid for him, and not only that theres some people think that J Ayew should be on the subs bench.
Time will tell......its like Kippers, they are nor Red Herrings.....plenty of them around

He already has proved it. We paid for him based on what he has done, not what he will do.

He just has to continue.

The yanks extra 10M on 20:14 - Feb 2 with 907 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 19:49 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

He already has proved it. We paid for him based on what he has done, not what he will do.

He just has to continue.

lol, agree to disagree, I rest my case .
The yanks extra 10M on 20:28 - Feb 2 with 900 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 20:14 - Feb 2 by swan65split

lol, agree to disagree, I rest my case .

You dont have a case.

The yanks extra 10M on 20:42 - Feb 2 with 887 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 20:28 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

You dont have a case.

You just like Res are missing something.........its a debate on opinion and not fact!!

What you have to realise, someone could come, they could succeed or they could fail....none of us know.

Now Res smacks everyone down and harps on like his words are gospel, god help of you disagree with him.......if that the case, you are just scum on his shoe and a lesser than him.....opinions.

You have a little hope E20, my advice is keep your distance from the Res because he is a lost and troubled individual.

The yanks extra 10M on 20:44 - Feb 2 with 880 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 20:28 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

You dont have a case.

Its like paying a lot of money for a Rolls Royce , then find that maybe it does only 4 mpg instead of its 7, may have been good, looks good in the garage but under performs, not worth the money you paid for it, thats my lot, but I am sure either you or your m8 will be along to have the last word ,,,,as its what you crave , and will be the end weakness.
Login to get fewer ads

The yanks extra 10M on 20:49 - Feb 2 with 868 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 20:42 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

You just like Res are missing something.........its a debate on opinion and not fact!!

What you have to realise, someone could come, they could succeed or they could fail....none of us know.

Now Res smacks everyone down and harps on like his words are gospel, god help of you disagree with him.......if that the case, you are just scum on his shoe and a lesser than him.....opinions.

You have a little hope E20, my advice is keep your distance from the Res because he is a lost and troubled individual.

I am simply making the point that we are in a relegation scrap.

Yet instead of re-signing one of the best players in our recent history who has proved it at every level - you think the club should have instead signed an unknown from the South African league, that you have watched on TV a handful of times who is available on a free that nobody wants... And are criticising the club for that decision.

You must see that although you are entitled to your opinion, it is incredibly fanciful. Even more so when no other club wants him or sees any value in taking him om a free at any level other than the South African League.

You are essentially saying you know better than the worlds best football scouts. That crosses over into Nirvana style levels of delusion.

Feel free to say he is a good player, feel free to say you like him. But when you make such bold statements that he should have been signed instead of someone of Andre Ayews pedigree and criticising the club for that - then exoect some push back on that.

The yanks extra 10M on 20:52 - Feb 2 with 863 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 20:44 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Its like paying a lot of money for a Rolls Royce , then find that maybe it does only 4 mpg instead of its 7, may have been good, looks good in the garage but under performs, not worth the money you paid for it, thats my lot, but I am sure either you or your m8 will be along to have the last word ,,,,as its what you crave , and will be the end weakness.

But you haven't found out it does only 4 mpg instead of 7.

You have made up that it does in order to moan about it. It is performing roughly just as well as it always has done.

The yanks extra 10M on 20:57 - Feb 2 with 855 viewsmagicdaps10

The yanks extra 10M on 20:49 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

I am simply making the point that we are in a relegation scrap.

Yet instead of re-signing one of the best players in our recent history who has proved it at every level - you think the club should have instead signed an unknown from the South African league, that you have watched on TV a handful of times who is available on a free that nobody wants... And are criticising the club for that decision.

You must see that although you are entitled to your opinion, it is incredibly fanciful. Even more so when no other club wants him or sees any value in taking him om a free at any level other than the South African League.

You are essentially saying you know better than the worlds best football scouts. That crosses over into Nirvana style levels of delusion.

Feel free to say he is a good player, feel free to say you like him. But when you make such bold statements that he should have been signed instead of someone of Andre Ayews pedigree and criticising the club for that - then exoect some push back on that.

I have not stated I wanted him over Ayew.

I stated we have not addressed our issues that were so apparent since the summer, the need for a right back and Creative Midfielder.

I would expect a opinion on my view, I appreciate and enjoy that BUT I must state that I have not said we should have signed this Billiat over Ayew......think you lost track along the way!!

The yanks extra 10M on 20:57 - Feb 2 with 855 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 20:52 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

But you haven't found out it does only 4 mpg instead of 7.

You have made up that it does in order to moan about it. It is performing roughly just as well as it always has done.

That was my point in my post about him proving it Doh

Proved right again...

Last word expected AGAIN,,,,,too predictable ,,,,,Yawn
The yanks extra 10M on 21:05 - Feb 2 with 840 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 20:57 - Feb 2 by swan65split

That was my point in my post about him proving it Doh

Proved right again...

Last word expected AGAIN,,,,,too predictable ,,,,,Yawn

But he doesnt have to prove it. He already has, hence why he was worth £18m.

His value is based on what he has done.

This really is simple.

The yanks extra 10M on 21:07 - Feb 2 with 832 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 20:57 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

I have not stated I wanted him over Ayew.

I stated we have not addressed our issues that were so apparent since the summer, the need for a right back and Creative Midfielder.

I would expect a opinion on my view, I appreciate and enjoy that BUT I must state that I have not said we should have signed this Billiat over Ayew......think you lost track along the way!!

Ayew is a creative midfielder. Certainly not a striker and certainly not a winger. He has played in midfield most of his PL career.

We need a right back yes, but again none of your suggestions were remotely realistic to the brief in plausability due to the fact we looked nailed on for relegation or indeed risk.

The yanks extra 10M on 21:11 - Feb 2 with 823 viewsDarran

Why the fuçk do people keep replying to this fuçking nutjob E20 surely you can see he’s not all there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The yanks extra 10M on 21:12 - Feb 2 with 823 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 21:05 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

This really is simple.

I simply give up mate, youll be back with a comment thats for sure,(can read you like a book) but I am not wasting the rest of the night tossing back and fore all night with this .
BTW I hope he ll do the Biz , but sorry your argument is a bit much for me weve paid a lot of money out for a couple of players who are now in Spain still on our Books, were they worth it?
Give me strength!
The yanks extra 10M on 21:14 - Feb 2 with 818 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 21:11 - Feb 2 by Darran

Why the fuçk do people keep replying to this fuçking nutjob E20 surely you can see he’s not all there.

Says the troll who talks about and replies to ke the most on this forum.

Stop getting jelous that I can hold a forum with debate rather than your crackpot antics.

Perch is more popular than you and its cut you to the core. Snigger.

The yanks extra 10M on 21:15 - Feb 2 with 816 viewstrampie

The yanks extra 10M on 21:05 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

This really is simple.

Just as Gylfi's value was based on what he had done.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The yanks extra 10M on 21:17 - Feb 2 with 813 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 21:12 - Feb 2 by swan65split

I simply give up mate, youll be back with a comment thats for sure,(can read you like a book) but I am not wasting the rest of the night tossing back and fore all night with this .
BTW I hope he ll do the Biz , but sorry your argument is a bit much for me weve paid a lot of money out for a couple of players who are now in Spain still on our Books, were they worth it?
Give me strength!

You aren't making any sense.

Ayew has ALREADY performed as we want him to for us as well as West Ham. He has already proven his worth in the PL. all we want him to do, is to continue that.

There is not a single scrap of evidence to suggest he wont.

The yanks extra 10M on 21:20 - Feb 2 with 807 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 21:15 - Feb 2 by trampie

Just as Gylfi's value was based on what he had done.

Gylfis true value yes. A £25m player all day long.

We recieved a stupid offer so had to sell.

Ayew has now gone for circa £20m twice and if we were to sell him next season would probably get that again.

Would Everton ever get £45m him again? Clearly not. They may recoup £25m though, which is probably his true worth.

The yanks extra 10M on 21:21 - Feb 2 with 801 viewsswan65split

The yanks extra 10M on 21:11 - Feb 2 by Darran

Feck me I am agreeing with you Daran!! just cant believe it ,,thinkI"ll start growing what hair Ive got.......and he"ll comment after this lol
The yanks extra 10M on 21:23 - Feb 2 with 791 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 21:21 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Feck me I am agreeing with you Daran!! just cant believe it ,,thinkI"ll start growing what hair Ive got.......and he"ll comment after this lol

You can't believe that someone believes his value is based on the fact he has been a consistant performer in the PL for 3 seasons now? Hence why he has gone for that amount twice?

Odd.

The yanks extra 10M on 21:24 - Feb 2 with 790 viewsDarran

The yanks extra 10M on 21:21 - Feb 2 by swan65split

There’s definitely something not right in the blokes head.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The yanks extra 10M on 21:24 - Feb 2 with 788 viewstrampie

The yanks extra 10M on 21:20 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

Gylfis true value yes. A £25m player all day long.

We recieved a stupid offer so had to sell.

Ayew has now gone for circa £20m twice and if we were to sell him next season would probably get that again.

Would Everton ever get £45m him again? Clearly not. They may recoup £25m though, which is probably his true worth.

Swans valuation, Leicester's valuation, Everton's valuation - £45M player based on what he had done.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The yanks extra 10M on 21:27 - Feb 2 with 774 viewsE20Jack

The yanks extra 10M on 21:24 - Feb 2 by trampie

Swans valuation, Leicester's valuation, Everton's valuation - £45M player based on what he had done.

Leicester didn't value him at £45m.

Neither did we, hence why we accepted it, we accepted it because it was more than what we thought he was worth. If he was available last week for £45m and said he would like to come back, reckon we would have bid? Reckon Leicester would have?

Of course not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024