Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
go go go ... 21:29 - Feb 6 with 15674 viewsspikeee

How refreshing
go go go ... on 21:48 - Feb 6 with 6338 viewsBLAZE

Absof*cknlutely. This could be massive for confidence and CC knows it

Always disappointed we took our foot off the gas in the League Cup final personally

We want 10. Really we do.
go go go ... on 21:50 - Feb 6 with 6306 viewsBLAZE

Commentators making a great point too. We’ve been ruthless, but we haven’t been disrespectful. No showboating, just clinical.
go go go ... on 21:51 - Feb 6 with 6298 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sheffield Wednesday next. Won’t be easy but if we can get past them it’s the last eight and then who knows. I’d f*cking love to win the FA Cup.

Poll: Tory leader

go go go ... on 21:54 - Feb 6 with 6263 viewssainthelens

Fckn loves Carlos I do.
go go go ... on 22:01 - Feb 6 with 6215 viewsScotia

Our most positive manager since Laudrup. Shows how stupid our managerial appointments have been from then until now.
go go go ... on 22:05 - Feb 6 with 6133 viewsBloodyhills

Well that was lovely to watch.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

go go go ... on 22:09 - Feb 6 with 6050 viewsFireboy2

go go go ... on 22:01 - Feb 6 by Scotia

Our most positive manager since Laudrup. Shows how stupid our managerial appointments have been from then until now.

And whats more amazing is hes done it with that fvcking rabble
go go go ... on 22:10 - Feb 6 with 6037 viewsicecoldjack

People will disagree, and it's only Notts county but it did seem like Carlos has looked at our videos from the Laudrup era ! so re freshing to us try and push forward in numbers, the longer we keep doing it the more natural it will become hopefully.

Carlos has proven himself to be a breath of fresh air . Fantastic stuff tonight, clearly the BBC thought this was a potential Banana skin so it was nice to put them right too .
Login to get fewer ads

go go go ... on 22:12 - Feb 6 with 6008 viewsItchySphincter

go go go ... on 22:10 - Feb 6 by icecoldjack

People will disagree, and it's only Notts county but it did seem like Carlos has looked at our videos from the Laudrup era ! so re freshing to us try and push forward in numbers, the longer we keep doing it the more natural it will become hopefully.

Carlos has proven himself to be a breath of fresh air . Fantastic stuff tonight, clearly the BBC thought this was a potential Banana skin so it was nice to put them right too .

Aye that it Ants, we won tonight cos of Laudrup.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

go go go ... on 22:15 - Feb 6 with 5958 viewsYossarian

Really refreshing- but he still can’t get a tune from Narsingh. He’s gotta be out the door come the summer.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

go go go ... on 22:16 - Feb 6 with 5927 viewsJimmyGilligan

Carvalhal will be poached in the summer if the team carries on like this. You can't win in this league, do well and the reasons for you doing well get swallowed up by bigger teams.
go go go ... on 22:17 - Feb 6 with 5896 viewsWAFU

go go go ... on 22:15 - Feb 6 by Yossarian

Really refreshing- but he still can’t get a tune from Narsingh. He’s gotta be out the door come the summer.

No - just the 3 assists from him tonight u buffoon.
go go go ... on 22:17 - Feb 6 with 5902 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 22:12 - Feb 6 by ItchySphincter

Aye that it Ants, we won tonight cos of Laudrup.

I must have imagined the likes of Nathan and Routs moving inside and playing in between their midfield and defense . Easy to draw the parallels, though in fairness i can understand why you wouldn't .
go go go ... on 22:19 - Feb 6 with 5860 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 22:16 - Feb 6 by JimmyGilligan

Carvalhal will be poached in the summer if the team carries on like this. You can't win in this league, do well and the reasons for you doing well get swallowed up by bigger teams.

Fair point. Could be a few premier league lower end teams having a look around if he does the miracle here .
go go go ... on 22:24 - Feb 6 with 5812 viewsJimmyGilligan

If we carry on the way we are, they need to offer him the biggest contract ever given to a feckin swansea manager to at least try to keep him here.
go go go ... on 22:32 - Feb 6 with 5715 viewsBloodyhills

I thought Narsingh had a good game tonight.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

go go go ... on 22:36 - Feb 6 with 5678 viewsbluenile

I like the irony in your jokey comment there. . . . . .

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

go go go ... on 22:36 - Feb 6 with 5678 viewsBLAZE

I thought he played well!? He got a number of assists didn’t he?
go go go ... on 22:38 - Feb 6 with 5637 viewsbluenile

You are Stevie Wonder and I claim my £5!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

go go go ... on 22:39 - Feb 6 with 5623 viewsBLAZE

go go go ... on 22:24 - Feb 6 by JimmyGilligan

If we carry on the way we are, they need to offer him the biggest contract ever given to a feckin swansea manager to at least try to keep him here.

The Monk, Guido and Clement extensions and subsequent pay offs will worry the owners massively. Personally though it’s not my money so I hope a contract is being drafted this minute
go go go ... on 22:51 - Feb 6 with 5536 viewskarnataka

go go go ... on 22:32 - Feb 6 by Bloodyhills

I thought Narsingh had a good game tonight.

Put 3 goals on a plate iirc.
go go go ... on 22:54 - Feb 6 with 5518 viewsItchySphincter

go go go ... on 22:17 - Feb 6 by icecoldjack

I must have imagined the likes of Nathan and Routs moving inside and playing in between their midfield and defense . Easy to draw the parallels, though in fairness i can understand why you wouldn't .

.... and of course, it's because Carlos has been watching Laudrup videos..........

I pity you.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

go go go ... on 23:43 - Feb 6 with 5306 viewsEbo

go go go ... on 22:17 - Feb 6 by WAFU

No - just the 3 assists from him tonight u buffoon.

Narsingh was a candidate for MOM IMHO. That fullback is probably still looking over his shoulder as we speak. Got behind them as gave some assists, deserved a goal for himself.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

go go go ... on 23:55 - Feb 6 with 5261 viewsharryhpalmer

go go go ... on 22:54 - Feb 6 by ItchySphincter

.... and of course, it's because Carlos has been watching Laudrup videos..........

I pity you.

like Laudrup, Carlos is a football man, not a schoolteacher masquerading as a football manager.

he's played the game. he's managed all over the world.

tactically astute. infectious man-manager.

I hope he has found a home with us for at least a couple of years.

And this is what he said in his press conference on playing Wednesday next...

“We got to the play-offs twice and that’s something very strong which means I am very connected with the club.

“It’s the same with Besiktas, I will always be linked with that club. I believe one day it will be the same with Swansea — I will be a Jack.”
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 23:56]

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

go go go ... on 01:42 - Feb 7 with 5169 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 22:10 - Feb 6 by icecoldjack

Oh my facking god

Toes and fingers curling out of control reading that.

Watching videos of our old manager??? Our new manager of 20 years experience???

Give it a rest will you FFS.

It's nice to see some positivity again though but nobody has given Jenkins any credit once more for this appointment.

And you wonder why the Yanks want to keep him on. Think about it from their perspective.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024