Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:31 - Feb 22 with 35859 viewsjackharris

Team to follow...

Well I went out to watch the rugby and didn’t get chance, whoops... (edit)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

N/A. on 15:53 - Feb 24 with 3191 viewsHuw57

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 24 by theloneranger

Typical Murray penalty, he did the same playing for Palace at the Liberty a few seasons ago.

Waits for contact, a very soft penalty especially with Dean referee.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:13]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 24 with 3188 viewsChippy69

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Even if they miss this penalty they should be 2 or 3-0 up. Another horrific away performance from us so far.

You need to take a Good long hard look in the mirror, and when you have done that
SHOVE THE FVCKING HEAD IN YOURSELF

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 24 with 3179 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 24 by Jack_Kass

Two goals (so far) for socks today

Why did we loan him out?
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 24 with 3025 viewsOldjack

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Again Oldjack Carlos has started a game away from home with a side so clearly incapable of creating a chance, let alone score. At least he made a chance after 30mins instead of 60 this week.

still playing ok ,we can beat theses if we keep this pressure up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 24 with 3026 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 24 by Ambergambler

Why did we loan him out?

Because he wasn't getting games here.

Lad needs to play to develop. Better off doing that elsewhere for now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 24 with 2988 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 24 by Ambergambler

Why did we loan him out?

Because we have 4 strikers better than him, no point letting him rot in our U23s when he can play 90mins in one of the most competitive leagues in the world each weekend.

Why James and others aren't out as well baffles me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 24 with 2930 viewsTheKirkyLife

Another attacking change. Going for it.
N/A. on 16:05 - Feb 24 with 2887 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Feb 24 with 2872 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 24 by Dr_Winston

Because he wasn't getting games here.

Lad needs to play to develop. Better off doing that elsewhere for now.

Appreciate he needs game time but with a small squad and Bony injured he'd be a useful sub. Can we bring him back?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 16:06]
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 24 with 2806 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

N/A. on 16:05 - Feb 24 by Huw57

N/A.

Look so open already. We looked fine once Dyer went off, there was no need to change things again so drastically.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Feb 24 with 2775 viewsSmellyplumz

Olson getting smoked by a bong on the wing....... A two cone!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 24 with 2741 viewsSmellyplumz

Ryan on fire for them.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 24 with 2733 viewsforkbeard

Hudds winning, fantastic >.<
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 24 with 2631 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Going forward this is much better.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 2382 viewsLeonWasGod

N/A. on 15:53 - Feb 24 by Huw57

N/A.

Tripping him up was the bigger problem imo. Looked a stonewall pen to me.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 24 with 2350 viewsGlyn1

What an excellent ref Mike Dean is. We've always said so.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 24 with 2300 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Naughton is getting caught so far out of position it is hilarious even when watching as a Swansea fan.

N/A. on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 2231 viewsHuw57

N/A.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 24 with 2191 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Really missing VDH in defence now.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 2179 viewsjasper_T

Yeah just stick more strikers on that's sure to work...
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 2153 viewsSmellyplumz

If only we had better players

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 2144 viewsTheKirkyLife

It's official, folks. The ribs have been primed, the burgers flipped and the chicken roasting.

The barbecue is full.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 2140 viewsLeonWasGod

Fk me we're living dangerously. This could end up 2-1 to us or 3-0 to them it's so open in the middle. Entertaining I suppose even if lacking quality.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 24 with 2027 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Absolutely useless defending.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 24 with 2009 viewsDarran

Bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024