Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:31 - Feb 22 with 36599 viewsjackharris

Team to follow...

Well I went out to watch the rugby and didn’t get chance, whoops... (edit)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 3268 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 24 by Magic_Michu

Is Andre Ayew playing!?

Done nothing has he, apart from get in the way of others. It's going to take him a few weeks to get up to speed and we've got to find out the best way to use him (and that wasn't easy last time).

We're far to open after going 442 and handing Brighton the midfield.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 3266 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Far better than what we have seen today. Let's not do the whole 'the squads not good enough' rubbish again, that is what gave Clement an extra few months he didn't deserve.

Yeah let's do the "oh the manager is shit" again is it, start looking for another one.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 3263 viewsJackSkellington

N/A. on 16:31 - Feb 24 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:14]

It should be clear by now that we only stick Tammy on when we're absolutely desperate due to injury. Putting him on when we have a choice is asking for trouble.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 3247 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 24 by PozuelosSideys

As many have said, and just like what happened last season, there will be downs and well as ups before the end of the season.

Isnt that only like our 2nd loss under Carvahal? Anyway, book it down as a bad day (been a shocker tbf) and lets roll on to the next one.

Agreed. This is a stark reminder to both players and manager. Getting carried away.
N/A. on 16:35 - Feb 24 with 3204 viewsHuw57

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 24 by Shonky

So that's what happens sometimes when you throw caution to the wind. Clement was vilified for throwing in the towel. When you take risks you get thumped sometimes. Have to shake this off and move on.

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 24 with 3191 viewsShonky

We are back out of the rele zone as it stands. Lol.

Its just a ride...

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 3059 viewsScotia

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 by LeonWasGod

Done nothing has he, apart from get in the way of others. It's going to take him a few weeks to get up to speed and we've got to find out the best way to use him (and that wasn't easy last time).

We're far to open after going 442 and handing Brighton the midfield.

I don't think we ever did.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 3013 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The last 2 changes were totally unecessary, we were competing OK without them.
I am afraid this is down to CC.
Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 16:40 - Feb 24 with 2933 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 2886 viewsicecoldjack

Shameful performance from everyone today. Manager included.

How the fook can we make a non entity player like Glen murray look a world beater ? i fear this is the true level of the team, and we all know it as the league doesn't lie .

If we stay up it will be a fluke, we've been poor for far too many seasons and as with the other identikit relegated teams like Sunderland,Villa,Fulham,Blackburn and Wigan we are prime for a drop into obscurity .

Hopefully it's a one off, but realistically what we are watching out there today is the true Swansea City FC .
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 2877 viewsjasper_T

Should have played Clucas today. Needed his energy and endeavour.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:42 - Feb 24 with 2872 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Far better than what we have seen today. Let's not do the whole 'the squads not good enough' rubbish again, that is what gave Clement an extra few months he didn't deserve.

Well quite. We're not at the races today but know this lot can do better.. Back to the slow tempo and hesitancy that was so familiar under Clement, with nobody able to break down a team that defends deep.

Put it behind us, regroup and hope we do better next week.

edit - or let Tammy set up a grandstand finish.....
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 16:44]
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 24 with 2821 viewsTheKirkyLife

Eyyyyy
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 24 with 2650 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

Should have played Clucas today. Needed his energy and endeavour.

Ha. I actually had to check to see if was in the lineup. Genuinely can't remember seeing him touch the ball this half (didn't see the first).
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 24 with 2618 viewsTheKirkyLife

OH BOY.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 24 with 2591 viewsjasper_T

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 24 by LeonWasGod

Ha. I actually had to check to see if was in the lineup. Genuinely can't remember seeing him touch the ball this half (didn't see the first).

Don't think he saw it either.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 24 with 2534 viewsforkbeard

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:35 - Feb 24 by Shonky

We are back out of the rele zone as it stands. Lol.

Shame that didn't last
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 24 with 2534 viewspaulv2k4

Kept saying this week in work. I am waiting for the wheels to come off. It finally has happened. Lets hope we can bounce back from this from our much harder home games.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 24 with 2498 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dean really helped us there.
Ayew flattened, Narsingh Flattened.
No response at all.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 24 with 2492 viewsHighjack

We've had issues at right back for about seven years. Why the flying f*ck are we still persisting with naughton???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 24 with 2487 viewsOldjack

i'm saying nowt !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 24 with 2392 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 24 by LeonWasGod

Don't be silly, he scored the other day so he's a 16 mill player again now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 24 with 2352 viewsmagicdaps10

AND we drop into the relegation zone!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 24 with 2269 viewskarnataka

Dear me.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 24 with 2215 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 24 by Smellyplumz

Dare I say it but we've had a right bumming at Brighton today.

Without lube. Four times. Roughly.

Massive game next week now (aren't they all). Don't want to go on a mini blip like this time last season.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024