Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:31 - Feb 22 with 36600 viewsjackharris

Team to follow...

Well I went out to watch the rugby and didn’t get chance, whoops... (edit)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 2652 viewsSmellyplumz

Game done. Far too easy.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

N/A. on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 2639 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:14]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 2636 viewsmagicdaps10

Think Carlos's honeymoon period is over.

Terrible, terrible defending there.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 2631 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Can't wait to see how people will react to his analogies now he's finally been punished for another horrific approach to an away game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 2625 viewsbluenile

Naughton asleep again....................................Ffs!!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 2628 viewsTheKirkyLife

And it's over. Barbecue burnt.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 2610 viewsairedale

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 24 by LeonWasGod

Fk me we're living dangerously. This could end up 2-1 to us or 3-0 to them it's so open in the middle. Entertaining I suppose even if lacking quality.

Yr right.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 24 with 2607 viewsJack_Kass

Another terrible away performance.

This is endemic now, we look like two different teams.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 24 with 2595 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 24 by TheKirkyLife

It's official, folks. The ribs have been primed, the burgers flipped and the chicken roasting.

The barbecue is full.

I think our goose may be cooked
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 24 with 2569 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Can't wait to see how people will react to his analogies now he's finally been punished for another horrific approach to an away game.

Well today has been a fůcking turd burger 🍔

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 24 with 2550 viewsbluenile

Statuesque defending.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 24 with 2499 viewsOldjack

dear me ,left him all alone in the box
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 16:29]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 24 with 2485 viewsSmellyplumz

N/A. on 16:27 - Feb 24 by Huw57

N/A.

What can he do with this shower of gash.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 24 with 2406 viewsMagic_Michu

Is Andre Ayew playing!?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 2319 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 24 by Smellyplumz

What can he do with this shower of gash.

Far better than what we have seen today. Let's not do the whole 'the squads not good enough' rubbish again, that is what gave Clement an extra few months he didn't deserve.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 2291 viewsTheKirkyLife

Eek. Getting embarrassing now.
N/A. on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 2277 viewsHuw57

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 24 by Magic_Michu

Is Andre Ayew playing!?

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 2256 viewsSmellyplumz

Dare I say it but we've had a right bumming at Brighton today.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 2251 viewscmajack

No way should we be losing by 3 against a team in and around us in the table. Disgraceful showing.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 2221 viewsBirchgrovejack

Complete lack of quality In the middle again.
Naughton shocking for the goal as usual. Once izquierdo got passed him he stopped running
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 2189 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 24 by cmajack

No way should we be losing by 3 against a team in and around us in the table. Disgraceful showing.

Way better team than us

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 24 with 2161 viewsPozuelosSideys

As many have said, and just like what happened last season, there will be downs and well as ups before the end of the season.

Isnt that only like our 2nd loss under Carvahal? Anyway, book it down as a bad day (been a shocker tbf) and lets roll on to the next one.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 24 with 2143 viewsbuilthjack

Mawson back to his old ways today, ball watching instead of marking.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 24 with 2120 viewsAlgorfajack

When you make Brighton look like an impressive attacking unit, then you know your time is up.

Can't bring myself to blame Carlos, the seeds were sown many months ago

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 24 with 2112 viewsShonky

So that's what happens sometimes when you throw caution to the wind. Clement was vilified for throwing in the towel. When you take risks you get thumped sometimes. Have to shake this off and move on.

Its just a ride...

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024