Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread 18:22 - Mar 1 with 34510 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 12:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 18:32 - Mar 2 with 3910 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:16 - Mar 2 by Ambergambler

Good job Andy Carroll off injured still. He loves playing us.

Andy sick note Carroll, bet Sullivan and Gold cannot wait to get shot of him with all the money in wages he's cost them and for very little return.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 2 with 3768 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 14:27 - Mar 2 by sainthelens

Arnatovic is the danger, but always thought his attitude was bit flakey, with the weather being baltic tmrw and with us harassing them....I've a feeling he may down tools and say fck it.

Arnautovic is my fear as well, but didn't he miss a pen against last season though ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 2 with 3776 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:06 - Mar 2 by monmouth

Just got to love the grauniad’s description of Wayne Routledge’s performance on Tuesday.

“A substitution waiting to happen”

was that Stuart James? He's not a fan of Wayne, if you read his twitter account.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 2 with 3763 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 2 by Flashberryjack

Arnautovic is my fear as well, but didn't he miss a pen against last season though ?

Moyes has got him playing unlike Hughes at Stoke.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:42 - Mar 2 with 3736 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 2 by harryhpalmer

was that Stuart James? He's not a fan of Wayne, if you read his twitter account.

"He's not a fan of Wayne"

Not many are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 21:23 - Mar 2 with 3699 viewsWarwickHunt

I bet Tarak Kharrat's nickname is Jasper.

Little victories...
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 01:30 - Mar 3 with 3539 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 21:23 - Mar 2 by WarwickHunt

I bet Tarak Kharrat's nickname is Jasper.

Little victories...

...What, Scrabble triple word score!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 04:21 - Mar 3 with 3500 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:16 - Mar 2 by Ambergambler

Good job Andy Carroll off injured still. He loves playing us.

No Gyppo chants tomorrow then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 09:19 - Mar 3 with 3340 viewsJinxy

I do fear a bad run under CC - let's hope the Brighton game was the start and end of it, cemented by the cup result. A frustrating 1-1 for me though I'm afraid. Big game though - win and the players will have truly learned how to bounce back and that confidence could see us OK.

p.s. many thanks to the OP for the excellent weekly info - much appreciated.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 9:21]
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 09:40 - Mar 3 with 3304 viewsGlyn1

From inside a warm train the countryside looks beautiful.

3-1 with both Ayews scoring.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 10:02 - Mar 3 with 3274 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 09:19 - Mar 3 by Jinxy

I do fear a bad run under CC - let's hope the Brighton game was the start and end of it, cemented by the cup result. A frustrating 1-1 for me though I'm afraid. Big game though - win and the players will have truly learned how to bounce back and that confidence could see us OK.

I feel the same. Despite Carlos admitting fault for the defeat I thought our defence was shocking. Looked like all the old confidence doubts were creeping back in. We struggled against Wednesday who were very poor.
A draw is the best we can expect imho although if Carlos can get the confidence back then a win is possible.
It would be fantastic as it would get us back on track leaving our destiny back in our own hands,

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 10:08 - Mar 3 with 3262 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 09:19 - Mar 3 by Jinxy

Its a big chance for andre to shine

And i think he will

COYJB
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 10:10 - Mar 3 with 3256 viewsMattG

Brighton wasn't a good day but I think our defence was left exposed by Carlos going too gung-ho too early. Assuming he has learned from that (and, as an experienced manager, I would expect no less) then I'm putting it down as a blip.....until 3:45pm today at least!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 10:35 - Mar 3 with 3213 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 2 by jack2jack

Garbage in......Garbage out

GIGO
[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 10:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:18 - Mar 3 with 3002 viewsunion_jack

Even with West Ham's bad away defensive record I've a bad feeling about today.

Maybe it was witnessing last week's debacle close up and personal but I just don't think we'll win. That said I thought the same against Burnley, not to mention Liverpool and Arsenal!

3 points would be fantastic today leaving 10 points to get from 9 games, maybe less.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:48 - Mar 3 with 2929 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:18 - Mar 3 by union_jack

Even with West Ham's bad away defensive record I've a bad feeling about today.

Maybe it was witnessing last week's debacle close up and personal but I just don't think we'll win. That said I thought the same against Burnley, not to mention Liverpool and Arsenal!

3 points would be fantastic today leaving 10 points to get from 9 games, maybe less.

Im normally pessimistic when it comes to the swans but im quite confident today

Ive heard that both ayews are starting up front together and if they do they will cause havoc for the irons defence

Just hope ours stand up to lanzini and arnautovic
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:51 - Mar 3 with 2918 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:48 - Mar 3 by Fireboy2

Ive heard that both ayews are starting up front together and if they do they will cause havoc for the irons defence

Keep the positives coming, it makes me feel better!

Hope you're right!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 13:38 - Mar 3 with 2806 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:48 - Mar 3 by Fireboy2

They better put in a better performance than last week then. Andre especially was anonymous. But at least we don’t have to worry about the ex player jinx now we’ve signed him back.
As with others, Arni’s the one I’m worried about. Is he still playing on the left (ie against Naughton)?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 13:41 - Mar 3 with 2795 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 13:38 - Mar 3 by LeonWasGod

They better put in a better performance than last week then. Andre especially was anonymous. But at least we don’t have to worry about the ex player jinx now we’ve signed him back.
As with others, Arni’s the one I’m worried about. Is he still playing on the left (ie against Naughton)?

If he doesn’t usually, he will today (Arnie I’m on about).
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 13:56 - Mar 3 with 2737 views34dfgdf54

What channel is it on today? BeinSports?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 13:56 - Mar 3 with 2733 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 13:41 - Mar 3 by 34dfgdf54

If he doesn’t usually, he will today (Arnie I’m on about).

Let’s hope Brighton was a blip for Naughts if that’s the case. He was feckin awful. But tbf he’s been one of our better performers this season. ok, so the bar hasn’t been set too high, but he’s been a revelation by his standards.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 13:58 - Mar 3 with 2729 viewsmalagajack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 13:56 - Mar 3 by 34dfgdf54

What channel is it on today? BeinSports?

Bein 8, tsn 1 and 5
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 14:02 - Mar 3 with 2688 viewsTheKirkyLife

Andre, King start but sadly we're down to ten men from kick-off with Naughton playing.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 14:09]
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 14:07 - Mar 3 with 2636 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 14:02 - Mar 3 by TheKirkyLife

Andre, King start but sadly we're down to ten men from kick-off with Naughton playing.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 14:09]

No Carroll, after putting himself about brightly on Tuesday too. King doesn’t weaken us though and it’ll be interesting to see how he gets on.

Harsh on Naughts; he’s been ok this year (except last week obviously).
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 3 with 2623 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Love the lineup.

We always have old players scoring against us, time for Andre to return the favor.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024