Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread 18:22 - Mar 1 with 35151 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 12:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 3 with 3099 viewsBLAZE

Cancelled out last weeks negative goal difference which is a nice bonus
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:05 - Mar 3 with 3033 viewsjack2jack

I said we'd nick it, didn't i.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:09 - Mar 3 with 2916 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 3 by JackFish

Ki's been excellent since Carvalhal came in.

He has been better.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:09 - Mar 3 with 2895 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 12:51 - Mar 3 by union_jack

Keep the positives coming, it makes me feel better!

Hope you're right!

Told ya matey

Ps going to huddersfield next week so hoping we can do the same
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:10 - Mar 3 with 2896 viewsLeonWasGod

N/A. on 16:17 - Mar 3 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:19]

Yep. He was massive today. The closing down from the front, getting stuck in and ‘clever’ play was great to see. A superb effort from everyone. Spam didn’t start winning ang second balls til 80 mins.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:10 - Mar 3 with 2883 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 3 by BLAZE

Cancelled out last weeks negative goal difference which is a nice bonus

Indeed goal difference is so important right now.

I know it sounds a bit negative but I'd have been gutted if it went 4-2 with a few minutes to go.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 3 with 2860 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:09 - Mar 3 by Fireboy2

Told ya matey

Ps going to huddersfield next week so hoping we can do the same

I was always confident really 😗

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 3 with 2840 viewstrampie

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 16:26 - Mar 3 by Ambergambler

13th!! Unbelievable!! Fair do's all credit to Carlos

Next week will be a better reflection of where all the teams are.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 3 with 2836 viewsmagicdaps10

Well done boys.

Not enough pats on the back for them this season so when they deserve one, they get one.

Once again, well done.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 3 with 2796 viewsShonky

"We have had some important victories since I arrived but this was the best performance. We are near to what I want us to do in all aspects of the game."We are progressing, it was an important victory. We lost last week and I said we would learn. It was my fault that we lost last week, we were too open.
"We moved things around today, rested some players and I am very happy. Our level of intensity is very high and the players are in a very good way.
"There are games where you must listen to the music of the opponent. We made West Ham dance to our music and it was rock and roll."

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 3 with 2786 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 10:08 - Mar 3 by Fireboy2

Its a big chance for andre to shine

And i think he will

COYJB

Wish i had more feelings like this
N/A. on 17:15 - Mar 3 with 2748 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 3 by magicdaps10

Well done boys.

Not enough pats on the back for them this season so when they deserve one, they get one.

Once again, well done.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:19]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:15 - Mar 3 with 2758 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 3 by magicdaps10

Well done boys.

Once again, well done.

7 home wins in a row in all competitions. Excellent, nothing less.

Need to brush up our away performances starting next week. I'd take a draw now.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:16 - Mar 3 with 2729 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:11 - Mar 3 by trampie

Next week will be a better reflection of where all the teams are.

The week after that will be even better.

Where did you get your doctorate in Stating The Bleedin' Obvious?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 3 with 2695 viewslondonlisa2001

Wow. Didn't expect that. Thought we had a good chance but not that.

Our 3 central defenders are providing a wonderful platform for the rest of the team. Andy King played really well which allowed Ki to strut. And when Ki struts, he shows how good he can be.

Great movement up front, and I'd forgotten just how good Andre Ayew is in the air as well as his speed at getting his foot in and drawing fouls.

This was a very big game today. Having slipped back into the bottom 3, it could easily have started to fall away. Making that big a statement straight away is huge. As is getting to 30 points. You can start to see the finish line once you turn into the 30 point plus territory. 9 games to go, 3 wins, or 2 wins and a few draws and we're there. Who'd have thought it when CC came in. I certainly didn't. I thought this was it. But what a job he's doing. Every player looks 5 yards quicker and it's made all the difference.

Great, great job. Time for some drinks!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 3 with 2693 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 3 by Shonky

"We have had some important victories since I arrived but this was the best performance. We are near to what I want us to do in all aspects of the game."We are progressing, it was an important victory. We lost last week and I said we would learn. It was my fault that we lost last week, we were too open.
"We moved things around today, rested some players and I am very happy. Our level of intensity is very high and the players are in a very good way.
"There are games where you must listen to the music of the opponent. We made West Ham dance to our music and it was rock and roll."

I really laughed out loud at that. Fair play if we re losing it will be uter bollocks, but that is just brilliant.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:21 - Mar 3 with 2622 viewsPozuelosSideys

Watching that was even better than the smell of bacon on the pan this morning.

Thoroughly enjoyable afteroon.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:22 - Mar 3 with 2618 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 3 by londonlisa2001

Wow. Didn't expect that. Thought we had a good chance but not that.

Our 3 central defenders are providing a wonderful platform for the rest of the team. Andy King played really well which allowed Ki to strut. And when Ki struts, he shows how good he can be.

Great movement up front, and I'd forgotten just how good Andre Ayew is in the air as well as his speed at getting his foot in and drawing fouls.

This was a very big game today. Having slipped back into the bottom 3, it could easily have started to fall away. Making that big a statement straight away is huge. As is getting to 30 points. You can start to see the finish line once you turn into the 30 point plus territory. 9 games to go, 3 wins, or 2 wins and a few draws and we're there. Who'd have thought it when CC came in. I certainly didn't. I thought this was it. But what a job he's doing. Every player looks 5 yards quicker and it's made all the difference.

Great, great job. Time for some drinks!

Lisa, we were f*cked when he came in. Done, skewered and roasted. This is nothing short of the greatest escape ever- 13 points after 20, 30 points after 29 - crazy stuff. It's top 4/5 form. It's in no way over (hanks Paul) but get drunk girl, this is a good day.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:22 - Mar 3 with 2610 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 3 by monmouth

I really laughed out loud at that. Fair play if we re losing it will be uter bollocks, but that is just brilliant.

It's been a long time since we rock and rolled (like that)🤣

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:22 - Mar 3 with 2606 viewsShonky

More from Carlos. "I am delighted, I am proud of my players.
"There is no secret to success. It is hard work, organisation, patience, dedication and correcting mistakes. We are better and better, we are really strong at the moment.
"I put the players in the centre of everything. If you don't have players who follow your ideas you can't achieve anything.
"We have trained hard at corners this week, movement, and we scored twice from them. Now we must create another strategy for the next game."
[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 17:22]

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:24 - Mar 3 with 2571 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:22 - Mar 3 by Shonky

More from Carlos. "I am delighted, I am proud of my players.
"There is no secret to success. It is hard work, organisation, patience, dedication and correcting mistakes. We are better and better, we are really strong at the moment.
"I put the players in the centre of everything. If you don't have players who follow your ideas you can't achieve anything.
"We have trained hard at corners this week, movement, and we scored twice from them. Now we must create another strategy for the next game."
[Post edited 3 Mar 2018 17:22]

Our corners were the best I've seen them.

From both sides of the pitch.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:27 - Mar 3 with 2537 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:15 - Mar 3 by union_jack

7 home wins in a row in all competitions. Excellent, nothing less.

Need to brush up our away performances starting next week. I'd take a draw now.

F*ck next week. This week still has a lot of alcohol left in it yet.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:32 - Mar 3 with 2472 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:24 - Mar 3 by londonlisa2001

Our corners were the best I've seen them.

From both sides of the pitch.

Tbf to Ki, his have been on the button for a while.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:37 - Mar 3 with 2405 viewslifelong

Some of the best football we’ve played for quite a while, excellent performance.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Ham United Match Thread on 17:37 - Mar 3 with 2398 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Seeing that performance it should make a few of the other bottom 10 teams a bit nervous.
At least I hope so.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024