Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible Attack 22:02 - Jun 3 with 21831 viewsnordenblue

Just been sent this link from a friend,yet it seems it's nowhere near the news,strangely enough!!

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/littleborough/news/two-colts-hospitalised-in-unpro
Terrible Attack on 13:07 - Jun 5 with 2621 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 12:43 - Jun 5 by dingdangblue

The Rochdale attack is truly horrendous - but it is no way as serious as the London Bridge terrorist attack. They drove into random pedestrians, wore fake suicide bombs, stabbed and killed - it was pre meditated.
The Rochdale attackers had already encountered the car of 3 rugby lads at the petrol station earlier - do you really think nothing happened between them before the attack?

Exactly, although the police have said it was unprovoked

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Terrible Attack on 13:09 - Jun 5 with 2610 viewsD_Alien

Terrible Attack on 12:43 - Jun 5 by dingdangblue

The Rochdale attack is truly horrendous - but it is no way as serious as the London Bridge terrorist attack. They drove into random pedestrians, wore fake suicide bombs, stabbed and killed - it was pre meditated.
The Rochdale attackers had already encountered the car of 3 rugby lads at the petrol station earlier - do you really think nothing happened between them before the attack?

What i think is that those Asian lads went out looking to provoke this type of incident, prepared with the weapons already mentioned

"Get the machetes out" ???

To say it's in no way as serious is to underestimate the degree of similarity in which those who perpetrated the LB attacks and the local incident would go in their degree of violence. Any of those rugby lads could've been killed, as could any innocent motorists or bystanders who found themselves in the way whilst the car was being rammed

The fact that there wasn't a fatality is pretty much down to chance

I'm sure if anyone publicised this incident to IS they'd very much approve

I don't think any terrorists should be given publicity, and in having a seperate offence of terrorism imo it in some ways glamourises what happens. So, call it race hate, call it terrorism, call it what you like - it's all about going out with intent to harm for specific reasons

And that applies to perpetrators of whatever colour or allegiance

[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 13:12]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Terrible Attack on 13:14 - Jun 5 with 2601 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 11:09 - Jun 5 by GoodMorningDale

What a shame there wasn't any police about. If it was the same lads it might have prevented what happened the other night. Is it just me or is there more and more di** head, aggressive, speeding driving going on these days..

Yep, and a lot of it is young Asian men in high powered cars. This car leasing malarkey needs tightening up, often companies seem to only exist to hire out to knobheads and drug dealers. Lack of traffic police has enabled crap driving to proliferate

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Terrible Attack on 13:19 - Jun 5 with 2587 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 13:09 - Jun 5 by D_Alien

What i think is that those Asian lads went out looking to provoke this type of incident, prepared with the weapons already mentioned

"Get the machetes out" ???

To say it's in no way as serious is to underestimate the degree of similarity in which those who perpetrated the LB attacks and the local incident would go in their degree of violence. Any of those rugby lads could've been killed, as could any innocent motorists or bystanders who found themselves in the way whilst the car was being rammed

The fact that there wasn't a fatality is pretty much down to chance

I'm sure if anyone publicised this incident to IS they'd very much approve

I don't think any terrorists should be given publicity, and in having a seperate offence of terrorism imo it in some ways glamourises what happens. So, call it race hate, call it terrorism, call it what you like - it's all about going out with intent to harm for specific reasons

And that applies to perpetrators of whatever colour or allegiance

[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 13:12]

But you want the perpetrators charged with terrorism offences?

Terrible Attack on 13:20 - Jun 5 with 2584 viewsdingdangblue

Terrible Attack on 13:14 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

Yep, and a lot of it is young Asian men in high powered cars. This car leasing malarkey needs tightening up, often companies seem to only exist to hire out to knobheads and drug dealers. Lack of traffic police has enabled crap driving to proliferate

It's ok! It's all on camera! Who needs police when you have HD!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Terrible Attack on 13:27 - Jun 5 with 2559 viewsD_Alien

Terrible Attack on 13:19 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

But you want the perpetrators charged with terrorism offences?

I want them charged with the most serious offence available, since it'd be more than justified

I very much disagree with any distinction between terrorism or race hate, since the intent of the latter is clearly to cause the former

Hope that's clear enough now

Terrible Attack on 14:48 - Jun 5 with 2459 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 13:27 - Jun 5 by D_Alien

I want them charged with the most serious offence available, since it'd be more than justified

I very much disagree with any distinction between terrorism or race hate, since the intent of the latter is clearly to cause the former

Hope that's clear enough now

I do not believe the incident was terrorism, and hate crime is different to terrorism . Hate crime can be committed without causing terror amongst a population, or segment of it. For what it's worth I want to see all of these bastards charged with attempted murder, and given life sentences, with 25 year tariffs. As they were all of a common purpose, they should all be charged with the same offence.

Terrible Attack on 17:06 - Jun 5 with 2348 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 11:00 - Jun 4 by rochdale_ranger

Things will come to a boil soon enough. British people will not put up with the descendants of goat herders and peasants from third world shit holes pawing their daughters and beating their sons up with immunity for much longer. People are becoming redpilled everyday to this shit.

For a bit of balance, not seen any coverage of this in the media either

https://metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/white-paedophile-ring-held-girl-hostage-and-force

Login to get fewer ads

Terrible Attack on 17:10 - Jun 5 with 2340 viewsrochdale_ranger

Terrible Attack on 17:06 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

https://metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/white-paedophile-ring-held-girl-hostage-and-force

Watching the left fap themselves to death on the odd occasion that a white fella commits an act of terror or pedastry makes me mildly nauseous.
Terrible Attack on 17:31 - Jun 5 with 2311 viewsJimmyRustler

Terrible Attack on 17:06 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

Do you not class the Metro as a media outlet?
Terrible Attack on 17:31 - Jun 5 with 2310 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 17:10 - Jun 5 by rochdale_ranger

Watching the left fap themselves to death on the odd occasion that a white fella commits an act of terror or pedastry makes me mildly nauseous.

Just wondering why all us whitey's not condemned for it, and most peodophiles are indeed male and white. Where's Tommy when you need him? Btw no one is truly left or right, I have opinions on some things that ain't pc, so hush with your foaming and gagging

Terrible Attack on 17:33 - Jun 5 with 2304 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 17:31 - Jun 5 by JimmyRustler

Do you not class the Metro as a media outlet?

I haven't seen acres of news coverage, and shite plastered all over social media, is what I meant

Terrible Attack on 17:41 - Jun 5 with 2289 viewsD_Alien

Terrible Attack on 14:48 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

I do not believe the incident was terrorism, and hate crime is different to terrorism . Hate crime can be committed without causing terror amongst a population, or segment of it. For what it's worth I want to see all of these bastards charged with attempted murder, and given life sentences, with 25 year tariffs. As they were all of a common purpose, they should all be charged with the same offence.

"As they were all of a common purpose, they should all be charged with the same offence"

You say that, but seem incapable of extrapolating the commonality of purpose with those who acted on LB

I could simplify it for you by calling the LB incident a hate crime not terrorism. I believe the "terrorist" epithet gives the criminality too much oxygen and panders to the media, but i'm not the one categorising within the framework of the law

imo, as they were all of a common purpose, they should all be charged with the same offence...

[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 17:43]

Terrible Attack on 18:00 - Jun 5 with 2248 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 17:41 - Jun 5 by D_Alien

"As they were all of a common purpose, they should all be charged with the same offence"

You say that, but seem incapable of extrapolating the commonality of purpose with those who acted on LB

I could simplify it for you by calling the LB incident a hate crime not terrorism. I believe the "terrorist" epithet gives the criminality too much oxygen and panders to the media, but i'm not the one categorising within the framework of the law

imo, as they were all of a common purpose, they should all be charged with the same offence...

[Post edited 5 Jun 2018 17:43]

Not seeing things your way does not make me incapable, it was you that wanted terrorism charges brought, even though the attack was following an earlier incident and involved 3 victims

Terrible Attack on 18:06 - Jun 5 with 2234 viewsDale23years

Terrible Attack on 20:27 - Jun 4 by SuddenLad

It has been recorded as a 'hate crime' which in 'police speak' as a racially motivated crime.

the police have not come out and said it's a racially motivated crime, headlines in papers or on internet have, but nothing from the police, unless can show me am wrong

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Terrible Attack on 18:10 - Jun 5 with 2221 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 18:06 - Jun 5 by Dale23years

the police have not come out and said it's a racially motivated crime, headlines in papers or on internet have, but nothing from the police, unless can show me am wrong

https://www.facebook.com/GMPRochdale/posts/1741331942615127

Terrible Attack on 18:23 - Jun 5 with 2202 viewsJimmyRustler

Terrible Attack on 17:33 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

I haven't seen acres of news coverage, and shite plastered all over social media, is what I meant

Well it made national news so that's a start. I also imagine that it's did the rounds on social media a bit closer to where it took place, just as is the case with the Smithybridge attack. Don't forget, the article you cited is from back in November and the perpetrators had already been found guilty at the time of writing
Terrible Attack on 18:35 - Jun 5 with 2184 viewsrochdale_ranger

Terrible Attack on 17:31 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

Just wondering why all us whitey's not condemned for it, and most peodophiles are indeed male and white. Where's Tommy when you need him? Btw no one is truly left or right, I have opinions on some things that ain't pc, so hush with your foaming and gagging

No gagging or foaming here. Funny to see you castigating Dalien for linking what’s gone on with the lads in Rochdale to another crime and then going on to do the same yourself. You are priceless sometimes.
Terrible Attack on 18:35 - Jun 5 with 2184 viewsDale23years

Terrible Attack on 18:10 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

https://www.facebook.com/GMPRochdale/posts/1741331942615127

thanks dont do Facebook, you must admit if it was other way round it be on every news outlet in northwest that it was a racist attack, an not just half way down a Facebook post.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Terrible Attack on 19:14 - Jun 5 with 2139 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 18:35 - Jun 5 by rochdale_ranger

No gagging or foaming here. Funny to see you castigating Dalien for linking what’s gone on with the lads in Rochdale to another crime and then going on to do the same yourself. You are priceless sometimes.

I'm glad I'm beyond price, you said I foamed at anyone right of Lenin, and you said you were feeling nauseas in an earlier post. Peace and love

Terrible Attack on 20:08 - Jun 5 with 2084 viewsrochdale_ranger

Terrible Attack on 19:14 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

I'm glad I'm beyond price, you said I foamed at anyone right of Lenin, and you said you were feeling nauseas in an earlier post. Peace and love

Very true it’s been a long day. That said what were they doing with a nine iron I can honestly say Ive never seen a Pakistani at any golf club I have ever been to.
Terrible Attack on 20:14 - Jun 5 with 2067 viewsdamon791

Terrible Attack on 17:31 - Jun 5 by rochdaleriddler

Because the white population equates to 87% of the uk, what you need to look at is what percentage of said ethnicity account for rape.
Terrible Attack on 20:45 - Jun 5 with 2015 viewsDaleiLama

Terrible Attack on 20:08 - Jun 5 by rochdale_ranger

Very true it’s been a long day. That said what were they doing with a nine iron I can honestly say Ive never seen a Pakistani at any golf club I have ever been to.

You'd be more likely to find a Driver than a 9 iron in a Micra I would've thought?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Terrible Attack on 20:47 - Jun 5 with 2008 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 20:08 - Jun 5 by rochdale_ranger

Never played in Islamabad then

Terrible Attack on 20:48 - Jun 5 with 2003 viewsrochdale_ranger

Terrible Attack on 20:45 - Jun 5 by DaleiLama

You'd be more likely to find a Driver than a 9 iron in a Micra I would've thought?

Admittedly my limited experience of visiting golf clubs and golf in general extends to Lobden and Bacup for do’s and party’s so I’m none the wiser.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024