Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Keane! 15:59 - Jul 14 with 5940 viewsconnell10

I focking hate the weasel faced little gobshite!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Roy Keane! on 08:34 - Jul 17 with 1078 viewsGroveR

Roy Keane! on 07:46 - Jul 17 by PlanetHonneywood

You do realise I am talking about the incident about AIH? As was clearly referenced in my opening post on this thread, and follow up link to his subsequent comments about the incident.

What I am Wright's got to do with it, I know not. Do keep on point Grove....

I understood completely what both your posts were referring to. The connection to Ian Wright should be pretty apparent in post #3 and subsequent reply. You may have missed these, being more busy indexing and cross-referencing your own, more important points.
Roy Keane! on 09:30 - Jul 17 with 1003 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Roy Keane! on 08:34 - Jul 17 by GroveR

I understood completely what both your posts were referring to. The connection to Ian Wright should be pretty apparent in post #3 and subsequent reply. You may have missed these, being more busy indexing and cross-referencing your own, more important points.

While considering your cross-referencing irrelevant, I’m really made up for you that you know what you meant, and determinedly so!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Roy Keane! on 10:00 - Jul 17 with 967 viewsrobith

Roy Keane! on 20:30 - Jul 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair enough.

I think it's weird that Irish clubs were thrown to the wall with the advent of professionalism and that four new clubs/franchises were created out of provinces that had previously held very little
Interest for the Irish people and I think it's quite clear that it gave Ireland a huge advantage, and I don't think that takes away from any achievements and certainly isn't slanderous.

Best of luck to them, I just don't think that winning a few Six Nations does it for me. But to each their own.

Except the provinces had always existed in rugby Brian? Munster famously beat the All Blacks in 1978, a task the Ireland team didn't manage until 2 years ago. There's a good book about it, the stories of that day are absolutely crazy, and a lot of historical context

Stand Up and Fight: When Munster Beat The All Blacks by Alan English

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00PRH8P58/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btk
Roy Keane! on 10:16 - Jul 17 with 951 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Roy Keane! on 10:00 - Jul 17 by robith

Except the provinces had always existed in rugby Brian? Munster famously beat the All Blacks in 1978, a task the Ireland team didn't manage until 2 years ago. There's a good book about it, the stories of that day are absolutely crazy, and a lot of historical context

Stand Up and Fight: When Munster Beat The All Blacks by Alan English

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00PRH8P58/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btk

I lived in Limerick - the home of rugby outside of D4 - for years, Robith, and they used to have a great line about that game - "there was only a few thousand at the game and I've met all four million of them!".

Munster existed in the pre-professional days, but hardly anyone knew or cared.

My friend is head of training for the IRFU. They've done well, but it's still a minority sport in Ireland and worldwide is all I'm saying and he'll freely concede that. I'm not knocking them, just explaining why when I was talking about Irish soccer in my original post I compared it to GAA and not to rugby. It's not because I hate it or anything. I actually have been to Ireland games, I've even played rugby for a while (second row - paid from the neck down!).

Rowing is also a minority sport. We're doing very well in that. I love it.
Horse racing is also a minority sport. We're doing very well in that. I detest it.

So, I'm not knocking rugby. As I said, to each their own.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024