Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 19:13 - Dec 18 with 15642 views1983

https://www.peoplescollection.wales/discover/tags/57298

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 22:22 - Dec 19 with 2757 viewsGaryjack

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 22:15 - Dec 19 by pencoedjack

What Boro & Millwall didn’t travel in ‘their 100s’ with them?

Surprisingly not it seems!
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 22:37 - Dec 19 with 2697 viewsAl_Bundy

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 19:59 - Dec 18 by Loyal

1993, the jacks seriously stoked the fire that year.

To be fair Elm Park was handbags compared to the 80's

Millwall away in 84 by far worst ive seen
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 22:37 - Dec 19 with 2721 views1462jack

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 22:14 - Dec 19 by byron

Wasn’t, meant going on their end, and u know it

Course they were you clown
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 23:13 - Dec 19 with 2667 viewsosj

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 22:14 - Dec 19 by byron

Wasn’t, meant going on their end, and u know it

Were you there by any chance, no you weren't, l was and believe me we meant it alright, got to be honest a few of the lads on the bus shit out so only about 30 of us made it on their end, running up those steps to the top of the bank was scary but once Jez (No longer with us)shouted saawwaaannnzzeee millwall backed off, and we steamed into them once they realised we had a small mob and we were mostly youngsters, I was 18 they mullered us and we got onto the pitch as quickly as possible, lvey couldn't get over the fence cos his arm was in plaster and fair play to the millwall lads they didn't touch him and let us help him over, I thought that was it then from the other side of the pitch there were about 100 millwall lads coming on to the pitch ffs, never have I been so relieved to get on an away end in my life.
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 00:09 - Dec 20 with 2617 viewsLoyal

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 20:28 - Dec 19 by Bluebird

What others have said this? Try not to let your obsession of trying to be better than Cardiff ruin what is a decent thread..

It's nothing to do with obsessions, I know what I know and I tell it how I see it, don't really care about your bullshit books. Tell us about you lot at Millwall ? Ha Ha. You can't.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 0:14]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 00:11 - Dec 20 with 2617 viewsLoyal

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 21:19 - Dec 19 by Bluebird

😂
What year? Why was you there and why would they think jacks were in there 🤔
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 21:25]

Same reason by you lot dream of stories about Cardiff fans being at Swansea games when your not playing ... Same pair of boots, different foot. Hope your learning the truth on here at last.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 00:26 - Dec 20 with 2606 viewsjack_lord

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 12:04 - Dec 19 by osj

Elm park was a tea party compared to other incidents in the past such as Bristol city home (mason the police dog game), Bristol city away the battle of bedminster when they sprayed us with amonia, and my particular favourite was ripping Cardiff's stand apart, there are many more.

who broke his arm in the park?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 00:52 - Dec 20 with 2593 viewsosj

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 00:26 - Dec 20 by jack_lord

who broke his arm in the park?

I'm not sure mate nothing springs to mind tbh except when Tracey had his arm broken away at millwall by the police when Jez sprayed them with cs gas in the underground.
Login to get fewer ads

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 09:53 - Dec 20 with 2480 viewstaffpunk

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 22:12 - Dec 19 by Garyjack

It's called bottle. Something you lot have never had. You were only rated at home, total w@nkers off your own patch. I remember talking to a few West Ham when we went there, and they told me you were battered there the season before and next time around you took 1 coach! W@NKERS!

I try and stay out of these posts, but damn you I can't resist getting involved sometimes. Cardiff got done in late 70's at West Ham, the next season we took roughly the same as we had the previous year, and nothing happened mostly cos segregation had now been sorted. Some Hammers on the side clapped us as we walked onto the away terrace, amazed that we'd returned. The people you were talking to were liars, we took at least 500.

Since 1970 Cardiff have done West Ham twice, they've done us once. I'm here to help if you wish to know the truth about these types of things...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 10:19 - Dec 20 with 2454 viewscontroversial_jack

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 11:29 - Dec 19 by sainthelens

Inside a ground, maybe not. But around the grounds...plenty. Bristol Rovers (a) eastville late 70s, Ashton Gate, few years later running battles in their park next to ground. Upton Park fa cup...outside before game carnage. Plymouth away 90s. All the above involved both sets of fans. Many more examples. Elm park was bit one way traffic.

Liverpool away in 81/82 was bad too. Carnage by the bus park if I remember correctly
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 10:41 - Dec 20 with 2414 viewsbyron

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 00:09 - Dec 20 by Loyal

It's nothing to do with obsessions, I know what I know and I tell it how I see it, don't really care about your bullshit books. Tell us about you lot at Millwall ? Ha Ha. You can't.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 0:14]

I think you will find we went to Millwall many times. Mickey Mouse trophy mid 90’s was it, sitting in their pubs, 150 Cardiff un touched? They weren’t happy which is why they came mob handed to ninian in 2001 and got turned over badly. There are plenty of others, like when coaches were banned and over 700 lads went on the train. The biggest mob seen in London for a decade according the met police.

Benny

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 10:45 - Dec 20 with 2410 viewsbyron

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 21:16 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

Cass Pennant. Read it and weep. 😘

Ask any old school Millwall too - not difficult to understand why...

That West Ham book was the worst one of those books I have ever read, I say read, and I’ve never done this with a book ever, I threw it in the bin half way through, utter gash. First ones I ever got was written by an Aberdeen bloke, then among the thugs about England away. They are mainly shiiiit and boring aren’t they?

Benny

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 10:52 - Dec 20 with 2395 viewsAl_Bundy

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 10:41 - Dec 20 by byron

I think you will find we went to Millwall many times. Mickey Mouse trophy mid 90’s was it, sitting in their pubs, 150 Cardiff un touched? They weren’t happy which is why they came mob handed to ninian in 2001 and got turned over badly. There are plenty of others, like when coaches were banned and over 700 lads went on the train. The biggest mob seen in London for a decade according the met police.

The Millwall pub is not in Slough
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 11:44 - Dec 20 with 2363 viewsLoyal

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 10:41 - Dec 20 by byron

Ok we've both done the same, maybe they get pissed off with mobs there every week looking for them. Or maybe like your lot it's all about the written myth ...

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 12:02 - Dec 20 with 2338 viewslifelong

What a sad thread this is.

So called football fans boasting how many people they’ve beaten up and how they’ve ripped up other clubs stands etc.
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 13:15 - Dec 20 with 2259 viewsbyron

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 12:02 - Dec 20 by lifelong

So called football fans boasting how many people they’ve beaten up and how they’ve ripped up other clubs stands etc.

Seems like you have friggin loads of them still.

Benny

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 13:15 - Dec 20 with 2266 viewsdickythorpe

Hooligans have the ugliest of egos.
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 20:46 - Dec 20 with 2109 viewsbonymine

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 23:13 - Dec 19 by osj

Were you there by any chance, no you weren't, l was and believe me we meant it alright, got to be honest a few of the lads on the bus shit out so only about 30 of us made it on their end, running up those steps to the top of the bank was scary but once Jez (No longer with us)shouted saawwaaannnzzeee millwall backed off, and we steamed into them once they realised we had a small mob and we were mostly youngsters, I was 18 they mullered us and we got onto the pitch as quickly as possible, lvey couldn't get over the fence cos his arm was in plaster and fair play to the millwall lads they didn't touch him and let us help him over, I thought that was it then from the other side of the pitch there were about 100 millwall lads coming on to the pitch ffs, never have I been so relieved to get on an away end in my life.

Was that Jez from Brynmill ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 21:32 - Dec 20 with 2056 viewsosj

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 20:46 - Dec 20 by bonymine

Was that Jez from Brynmill ?

Yes mate Nutty's brother both friends of mine and sadly both no longer with us.
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 21:40 - Dec 20 with 2038 viewsbonymine

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 21:32 - Dec 20 by osj

Yes mate Nutty's brother both friends of mine and sadly both no longer with us.

Me and Jez went out with a couple of birds from Brynmill back in the day (80’s) we had a ball & Both has the Swans ‘in common’ and I didn’t even know he’d passed away but he was always a bit mental !!

RIP Jez mate 👍💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 09:05 - Dec 21 with 1913 viewsLoyal

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 12:02 - Dec 20 by lifelong

I know it's dreadful. I think some posters just come on here to fantasise and make things up. If a bit of honesty is included it clearly disorientates those posters that others on here have and had a life which no matter how annoying they are willing to talk about it and be honest without bullshit.

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 12:10 - Dec 21 with 1841 viewsWarwickHunt

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 10:45 - Dec 20 by byron

That West Ham book was the worst one of those books I have ever read, I say read, and I’ve never done this with a book ever, I threw it in the bin half way through, utter gash. First ones I ever got was written by an Aberdeen bloke, then among the thugs about England away. They are mainly shiiiit and boring aren’t they?

The funny ones are the best - "Neath is staunch Bluebird".
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 13:56 - Dec 21 with 1803 viewsProfessor

Elm Park stood out as violence was waning by 1993. I was in the main stand with Jimmy Hadziabdic just in front of us. He had of course just got out of Bosnia with its genocide of his people and was in floods of tears over the behaviour of fans of his beloved Swansea.

Reading and TVP lost control that day, Was told by a steward that 'no more than 500' were expected. As said previously a hot day and too much booze fuelled the riot. The refreshment kiosk was a little funny until the flames shot out the front.

I am sure others were at the Calcot hotel drinking when the wedding party arrived. The bride seemed chuffed when about 500 jacks stood up and applauded. The groom's face was a picture
Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 20:29 - Dec 21 with 1689 viewsTNT

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 17:39 - Dec 19 by byron

You really scared a few office workers in the owain and some children in the ground that day. Any crew worthy of there salt would have joined the 100’s of Cardiff in the pitch. Shitouts

We took over the place that night by. A few of yours eventually felt obliged to venture onto the pitch, not far.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Old faces from the past Enjoy 😉 on 22:00 - Dec 21 with 1634 viewsThrasher6

I don't understand the criticising of this post...it's part of the culture of being a long standing Swans fan. Anyone not understanding that's part of what we bought into....hooliganism...rivalries...stupid away days...football specials...most the time we had to like it or lump it. Personally I see no issue with it at all. If you don't like it then don't respond. To come on with moralistic tut tuts seems to suggest you need to get a life....we did years ago and it was what it was...
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 22:18]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024