Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:15 - Dec 22 with 20322 viewsSaxonDale

https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallydale/status/1076480933245698049

As an interesting aside Southend have an interview with Powell after their team news is announced clearing up any decisions.

Main talking points-

Lillis dropped
No McGahey
No Cannon
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 14:21]
Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 3001 viewsregjenkins

Three points dedpite the short comings. Didn't expect that ar sar-end but well done to the team and fans who travelled!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2997 viewsfitzochris

A good result down there, and, to be honest, a point wouldve been too, but how many times are we going to gift the opposition a goal? We did today what we’ve not managed to do very often this season and score enough goals so that it didn’t matter.

If we could become more solid at the back at routine set pieces, days like today will be so much less rare.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 17:24]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2994 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 22 by foreverhopefulDale

Get in, absolute brilliant result. Well done Dale.

👍👏😀

Over the 90 minutes we deserved that. The better team for the first 70 minutes. Then they threw everything at us for 15 minutes and got the goal from a set piece. We then caught them while they were on top. No complaints great result

Hendo playing primarily up front too. How about trying it at home

Hard to pick a MOM. Camps had one of his better days as did Done, Delaney won most challenges in the air and the subs did well too
Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 22 with 2967 viewsDaleiLama

That one's for you Dennis!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 22 with 2940 viewsShun

3 of the bottom 4 won too.
Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 22 with 2912 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 22 by D_Alien

You can eat shit too

What a delightful chap you are.
Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 22 with 2899 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 22 by Dale23years

Coming from the most miserable get on here I'll take that as a compliment #youthinkyouralwaysright

I posted enquiring if Nthle replacing Raff was due to injury, and you replied that Perkins would guarantee we'd concede

You were bang on right - about the only thing you've got right in 2018, and there's only 9 days left

You're just a miserable little get - saying it back to me is just boring

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 22 with 2835 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 22 by DaleFan7

What a delightful chap you are.

More delightful than you could imagine, to those who deserve it

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 22 with 2780 viewsfrenzied

Great result...much needed .should make. A long journey back home easier..we’ll done Dale
Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 22 with 2754 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 22 by Shun

3 of the bottom 4 won too.

Makes the win today even more important.
Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 22 with 2752 viewsJames1980

Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 by Nigeriamark

Over the 90 minutes we deserved that. The better team for the first 70 minutes. Then they threw everything at us for 15 minutes and got the goal from a set piece. We then caught them while they were on top. No complaints great result

Hendo playing primarily up front too. How about trying it at home

Hard to pick a MOM. Camps had one of his better days as did Done, Delaney won most challenges in the air and the subs did well too

Great to read your summing up of games, who was to blame for the equaliser or was it just a well worked free kick you would have been proud of Dale scoring?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 22 with 2646 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread on 16:37 - Dec 22 by boromat

Keith booked???

Fooked according to some?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 22 with 2564 viewsDale23years

Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 22 by D_Alien

I posted enquiring if Nthle replacing Raff was due to injury, and you replied that Perkins would guarantee we'd concede

You were bang on right - about the only thing you've got right in 2018, and there's only 9 days left

You're just a miserable little get - saying it back to me is just boring

The person who's spends all day everyday on this fourm looking for a post you disagree with so you can brighten up your sad boring little life by arguing with them. Now that's is sad you miserable old tvvat.

Enjoy spending christmas day on here.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Match Thread on 17:20 - Dec 22 with 2548 viewsMancDale

Brilliant win! Only 3 points off the top half now.
Match Thread on 17:36 - Dec 22 with 2414 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 22 by Dale23years

The person who's spends all day everyday on this fourm looking for a post you disagree with so you can brighten up your sad boring little life by arguing with them. Now that's is sad you miserable old tvvat.

Enjoy spending christmas day on here.

"My sad boring little life..."

If only you knew...

Why should it matter to you how much time i spend on here, in the main seeking to add to the overall jollity except where miserable gets like you make miserable replies to my posts, then you'll get it in the neck and i make no bones about it

Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 22 with 2360 viewsbazingadale

Match Thread on 17:36 - Dec 22 by D_Alien

If only you knew...

Why should it matter to you how much time i spend on here, in the main seeking to add to the overall jollity except where miserable gets like you make miserable replies to my posts, then you'll get it in the neck and i make no bones about it

To be fair D_alien, you are a bit of a tool
Match Thread on 17:43 - Dec 22 with 2323 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 22 by bazingadale

To be fair, you've absolutely no idea what or who i am, going off often scurrilous posts on a messageboard regarding someone's character is a fools game

I'd beware having someone think you were an interesting person from your posts, but i don't know you

Keep 'em coming...
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 17:48]

Match Thread on 17:43 - Dec 22 with 2320 viewsMoonyDale

If only you knew...

D_Alien you have your angry pants on tonight, did you steal them from my washing line early doors because I seem to be missing mine? Anhooow good win today and the mood on here should be better after swooping the points from our bogey ground....all is well with the world as they say....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Match Thread on 17:46 - Dec 22 with 2287 viewsDale23years

If only you knew...

You deffo give me in the neck there make no bones about that hahahahaha, am sat here shaking now #allmonthnopants

I'll let you reply back to this massage that seeing you like having the last word in your sad miserable life.

Enjoy your night on here

Match Thread on 17:46 - Dec 22 with 2289 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread on 17:43 - Dec 22 by MoonyDale

D_Alien you have your angry pants on tonight, did you steal them from my washing line early doors because I seem to be missing mine? Anhooow good win today and the mood on here should be better after swooping the points from our bogey ground....all is well with the world as they say....

Aye, i'm pretty annoyed by the sheer miserableness of those who take every single opportunity to put down the club, the team, the manager

God knows, there's things that aren't right, but replying to my enquiry about a substitution with a put-down about another player entirely takes the biscuit

Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 22 with 2281 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread on 17:46 - Dec 22 by Dale23years

You deffo give me in the neck there make no bones about that hahahahaha, am sat here shaking now #allmonthnopants

I'll let you reply back to this massage that seeing you like having the last word in your sad miserable life.

Enjoy your night on here

Meaningless twaddle... have a shit night

Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 22 with 2264 viewsDale23years

Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 22 by bazingadale

Careful he will give it you in the neck both barrels

Match Thread on 17:49 - Dec 22 with 2262 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 22 by Dale23years

Careful he will give it you in the neck both barrels

I haven't finished "massaging" you yet

Match Thread on 17:53 - Dec 22 with 2211 viewsMoonyDale

Match Thread on 17:46 - Dec 22 by D_Alien

Aye, i'm pretty annoyed by the sheer miserableness of those who take every single opportunity to put down the club, the team, the manager

God knows, there's things that aren't right, but replying to my enquiry about a substitution with a put-down about another player entirely takes the biscuit

I don't mind people taking the biscuit as long as it's one of those fookin horrible Bourbon ones....Now if it's a Coconut cream or a lovely chocolate digestive then they can go whistle....Don't forget to return the pants though...Freshly laundered and ironed. Do people iron their pants? Hmmmmm.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Match Thread on 17:56 - Dec 22 with 2188 viewsforeverhopefulDale

What a shame that after such a wonderful away win at one of our bogey teams, we have to read mundane, childish rubbish, on here from posters having a go at each other. Any chance, they could have their own thread on here, while we can read about the theme of this thread, THE MATCH?????

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024