Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the thread?! 14:42 - Feb 23 with 21656 viewsD_Dale

Has interest fallen so low?
Where's the thread?! on 16:56 - Feb 23 with 2885 viewsBlueDales

Where's the thread?! on 16:47 - Feb 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

15 times we have conceded 3 or more now. Absolutely shite.

That's absolutely shocking. No way does this team stay up. Getting rid of Hill might improve things a bit but a) who do we replace him with? and b) would any new manager be able to keep this group of players up?
Where's the thread?! on 16:56 - Feb 23 with 2872 viewsmikehunt

BOO !!!!!!!!

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Where's the thread?! on 16:56 - Feb 23 with 2869 viewsDaleFan7

Where's the thread?! on 16:51 - Feb 23 by midlandsdale

Come on James where's your defence this time, oh I meant Keith!!

Probably that we were down to 10 men and Hill is trying his best.

Truth is, we're crap and sinking fast.
Where's the thread?! on 16:57 - Feb 23 with 2853 viewsCarbonDale

Amazing we've conceded 9 in the past two and the keeper has been my MoM in both.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 16:57]
Where's the thread?! on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 2823 viewsNewbury_Dale

Club is dead on its feet. Do the right thing Hill and walk.
Where's the thread?! on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 2815 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Where's the thread?! on 16:53 - Feb 23 by judd

We got the nets fixed

Wonder if Dave Sutton is available, talks less shit than hill and at least was entertaining, as was the football!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Where's the thread?! on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 2802 viewsCanadaDale

Just truly awful!!
5-1
Id be happy if 90% of this team wasn’t here next season. The only quality in the team is a player that isn’t even ours.
Depressing watching this team.
Where's the thread?! on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 2796 viewsjudd

Where's the thread?! on 16:55 - Feb 23 by SuddenLad

5-1.

Ah, that's better...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Where's the thread?! on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 2795 viewsrochdaleriddler

Where's the thread?! on 16:56 - Feb 23 by DaleFan7

Probably that we were down to 10 men and Hill is trying his best.

Truth is, we're crap and sinking fast.

Not a must win game though

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Where's the thread?! on 16:59 - Feb 23 with 2782 viewsDale23years

Where's the thread?! on 16:57 - Feb 23 by CarbonDale

Amazing we've conceded 9 in the past two and the keeper has been my MoM in both.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 16:57]

Says it all about Keith hills team, not be able to defend for 2 years.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Where's the thread?! on 17:00 - Feb 23 with 2749 viewsrochdale_ranger

I’ve written the season off. Get rid of Hill and let the lads play with some freedom if we stay up we stay up if we don’t then we don’t.
Where's the thread?! on 17:00 - Feb 23 with 2726 viewsBlueDales

That's a "club refund the 146 who travelled however many hundred miles to the other end of the country" bad.
Where's the thread?! on 17:01 - Feb 23 with 2693 viewsShun

SEVENTY-TWO GOOOOAAAAALLLSSS!

We have conceded 72 goals. And it’s February. That’s 15 more than we conceded in the entirety of last season (y’know, the season where we escaped relegation by one point).

We’ve also conceded 3 or more goals FIFTEEN times this season! To put that into perspective, that’s almost half our games.

It’d be quite funny if it weren’t so embarrassing.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:07]
Where's the thread?! on 17:02 - Feb 23 with 2651 viewsjudd

FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE ,YOU UNGRATEFUL RABBLE.

Carriages for division 4 are now being ordered

Where's the thread?! on 17:09 - Feb 23 with 2440 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Where's the thread?! on 16:58 - Feb 23 by Newbury_Dale

Club is dead on its feet. Do the right thing Hill and walk.

I doubt he has the honour to do so, but hope he proves me wrong. Time to go Keith, many thanks for the good times, but no longer can you staying be good for our club.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:11]

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Where's the thread?! on 17:11 - Feb 23 with 2381 viewsnordenblue

Where's the thread?! on 17:02 - Feb 23 by judd

FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE ,YOU UNGRATEFUL RABBLE.

Carriages for division 4 are now being ordered

The David Bottomley show will provide lots of positives from today and we should all just ignore the results and appreciate the bigger picture, quality
Where's the thread?! on 17:14 - Feb 23 with 2335 viewsjudd

Where's the thread?! on 17:11 - Feb 23 by nordenblue

The David Bottomley show will provide lots of positives from today and we should all just ignore the results and appreciate the bigger picture, quality

Arf! What the fook do we know?😉

Where's the thread?! on 17:20 - Feb 23 with 2232 viewsToffeemanc

Where's the thread?! on 17:11 - Feb 23 by nordenblue

Bottomley can leave with Hill nobody is going to miss either.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Where's the thread?! on 17:24 - Feb 23 with 2121 viewsswiggy

Hilly gets loanees, all look good and play well, then after a couple of weeks at the club, we’re getting shafted every game again. Can only be the managers influence making decent performers into poor performers. Discuss.
Where's the thread?! on 17:28 - Feb 23 with 2047 viewsmikehunt

From best manager we’ve ever had to worst. This just cannot be allowed to continue.
I’d sooner play the season out with no manager than keep seeing Keef’a standing at the club wither away (along with the support and respect for the club). It surely cannot be worse.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Where's the thread?! on 17:30 - Feb 23 with 2014 viewsjonahwhereru

Optimism now fully extinguished. That set of results couldn’t have been worse.

We are in dire straits, but have so few options.

What is the board’s strategy now! Truly think we cannot afford to sack Keith, without compromising any any rebuilding excercise in the close season. Could he be persuaded to walk away or have the humility to let others on the coaching staff have the reins for a while. I doubt it, but it is a massive test of KH’s feelings for the club.

Dark days and what is going to spark life into this club. I dunno but I am glad I am not on the board, they are in shite position.
Where's the thread?! on 17:31 - Feb 23 with 1982 viewsJames1980

Terrible result. Going to be hated even more than I already am for typing this but ho hum hung for a .....
Can we really blame 'that man' for some of the key turning points in that game. EEL is responsible for his sending off or a poor decision by the officials not seen so can't judge. Also sounded on the commentary there was a stonewall penalty that if converted would have been 2-1.
Down to 10 men was always going to a struggle considering our defensive frailties, especially if we tried to get something after they went ahead. Even me who is trying to remain optimistic can see things are looking dire but, lets not say we are down until there is no way we can stay up.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Where's the thread?! on 17:35 - Feb 23 with 1916 viewsDaleFan7

Where's the thread?! on 17:31 - Feb 23 by James1980

Terrible result. Going to be hated even more than I already am for typing this but ho hum hung for a .....
Can we really blame 'that man' for some of the key turning points in that game. EEL is responsible for his sending off or a poor decision by the officials not seen so can't judge. Also sounded on the commentary there was a stonewall penalty that if converted would have been 2-1.
Down to 10 men was always going to a struggle considering our defensive frailties, especially if we tried to get something after they went ahead. Even me who is trying to remain optimistic can see things are looking dire but, lets not say we are down until there is no way we can stay up.

72 games in 34 games.

72 goals!!!
Where's the thread?! on 17:35 - Feb 23 with 1907 viewsinthenet

Please go Hill this is embarrassing and bringing our club down to a level of zero ... no way will
I buy a season ticket again !

Rastrickblue

Where's the thread?! on 17:39 - Feb 23 with 1834 viewsToffeemanc

Where's the thread?! on 17:31 - Feb 23 by James1980

Genuine question for you James.
Forget who the manager is and any previous accomplishments they may have to their name.
Basing your decision solely on what you've seen on the pitch most weeks for the last 19 months as a fan of any team do you genuinely think standing by the manager in this scenario is the correct thing to do?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024