Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn shot by British Army 11:04 - Apr 3 with 9105 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn shot by British Army on 15:32 - Apr 3 with 1084 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 12:47 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Ah the old "Corbyn's talks settled peace".

Of course, nobody involved in the peace process has ever stated he made any contribution, Mo Mowlem stated his "efforts" were unhelpful.

Ah those right wing squaddies, damn it. I mean, how dare they not bow down and worship someone who had his tongue up the arse of those dedicated to killing the brethren that went before them.

Didn't Thatcher do likewise? Little details like that seem to get deleted from the agendas of the right wingers and Nationalists. A bit of consistency and honesty is all I ask
Corbyn shot by British Army on 15:39 - Apr 3 with 1084 viewsmajorraglan

Corbyn shot by British Army on 12:00 - Apr 3 by valleyboy

And this is the problem with people like that are so gullible that they believe that load of bullshit

Someone that was prepared to talk to the IRA ,but last week walked out of a meeting to discuss a possible breakthrough on Brexit. Because he didn’t like the other politicians that were also asked to attend

So what about him laying a wreath in memory of a terrorists

You will be telling me next that he was trying to bring peace between Hammas and Israel

How about that for a laugh, for someone that’s a leader of an anti Semitic party

I am not a Corbyn fan by any means, but I suspect that he wasn’t the only person speaking to Sinn Fein and I suspect there were conversations taking place between other politicians and the British Establishment around those times.

In terms of walking out of a meeting with May, there seem to be conflicting accounts. I have read it’s because May and her aides were playing games and also read because Ummana was there. Whatever the reason, with the issues we are facing I think he should have stayed and seen the meeting out.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:07 - Apr 3 with 1065 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 15:32 - Apr 3 by controversial_jack

Didn't Thatcher do likewise? Little details like that seem to get deleted from the agendas of the right wingers and Nationalists. A bit of consistency and honesty is all I ask

Thatcher was PM.

Corbyn was a backbencher with no political clout.

Bit of a difference.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:20 - Apr 3 with 1044 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 12:47 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Ah the old "Corbyn's talks settled peace".

Of course, nobody involved in the peace process has ever stated he made any contribution, Mo Mowlem stated his "efforts" were unhelpful.

Ah those right wing squaddies, damn it. I mean, how dare they not bow down and worship someone who had his tongue up the arse of those dedicated to killing the brethren that went before them.

At least he hasn’t got his tongue wedged up Netanyahu’s plughole - who wanted British troops to sacrifice themselves to fight for Israel in Syria .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:28 - Apr 3 with 1030 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:20 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

At least he hasn’t got his tongue wedged up Netanyahu’s plughole - who wanted British troops to sacrifice themselves to fight for Israel in Syria .

Yup, got to find a way to get Israel into it somehow.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:37 - Apr 3 with 1017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:28 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Yup, got to find a way to get Israel into it somehow.

You’ll try to blame Corbyn for anything and everything, , he’s a Marxist, he’s an anti Semite . Or Dianne Abbot. You’re a fine one to talk!
And let’s not forget evil Bibi and his comedy bomb diagrams trying to prompt the US into war with Iran eh.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:40 - Apr 3 with 1005 viewsSir_Robin

There is no defending this, especially in today's political climate. The armed forces are supposed to be apolitical. Let's not forget that Jo Cox was murdered by a far-right extremist less than 3 years ago or that Darren Osborne intended to kill Corbyn when he drove from Cardiff to Islington and ran over an innocent Muslim man. We have the media and certain politicians constantly smearing Corbyn as an antisemite and a danger to the country. Even at PMQs today, the odious Caroline Johnson referred to Corbyn as an antisemite. May did not disagree. I genuinely worry for his safety. If you dislike his policies, that's fine. By all means challenge him on the issues. This unhinged 2 minutes hate has to stop, though.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:44 - Apr 3 with 997 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:07 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Thatcher was PM.

Bit of a difference.

Thatcher said in Parliament

“I’ll never negotiate with terrorist “

While negotiating with the ira in secret talks you utter bell whiff

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:45 - Apr 3 with 994 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:37 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

You’ll try to blame Corbyn for anything and everything, , he’s a Marxist, he’s an anti Semite . Or Dianne Abbot. You’re a fine one to talk!
And let’s not forget evil Bibi and his comedy bomb diagrams trying to prompt the US into war with Iran eh.

The topic about, errm, Corbyn.

A handy clue is in the thread title.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:45 - Apr 3 with 993 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:07 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Thatcher was PM.

Bit of a difference.

So?
Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:48 - Apr 3 with 989 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:44 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Thatcher said in Parliament

“I’ll never negotiate with terrorist “

While negotiating with the ira in secret talks you utter bell whiff

You do realise governments have plenty of backchannels, right, given they are the ones involved in any negotiations, right?

Whereas Corbyn had the political clout to deliver peace, oh wait, he was a gobshite backbencher with little support but aligned with IRA purely for ideological reasons ie his hatred of empire.

Corbym played no part in any peace talks - Mowlem herself described his interventions as "unhelpful". His actions had little to do with peace or delivering peace whatsoever.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:51 - Apr 3 with 982 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn shot by British Army on 15:32 - Apr 3 by controversial_jack

Thatcher was in Goverment. It was her job to talk to both sides.

Corbyn was an IRA fanboy who people are desperately trying to paint as a peacemaker when it's clear to anyone that the only peace he was interested in was one where the IRA won.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:52 - Apr 3 with 980 viewsvalleyboy

Corbyn shot by British Army on 15:39 - Apr 3 by majorraglan

I am not a Corbyn fan by any means, but I suspect that he wasn’t the only person speaking to Sinn Fein and I suspect there were conversations taking place between other politicians and the British Establishment around those times.

In terms of walking out of a meeting with May, there seem to be conflicting accounts. I have read it’s because May and her aides were playing games and also read because Ummana was there. Whatever the reason, with the issues we are facing I think he should have stayed and seen the meeting out.

Of course there were others talking to the IRA, but the others weren’t on the side of the IRA

It wasn’t May that said that Corbyn walked out of the meeting but Vince Cable

May made it plain that the meeting was called for the leaders of all the party’s

Corbyn is so thick, he didn’t think that the leader of this dependant party would also be asked

That was the reason he walked out
Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:53 - Apr 3 with 978 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:48 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

You do realise governments have plenty of backchannels, right, given they are the ones involved in any negotiations, right?

Whereas Corbyn had the political clout to deliver peace, oh wait, he was a gobshite backbencher with little support but aligned with IRA purely for ideological reasons ie his hatred of empire.

Corbym played no part in any peace talks - Mowlem herself described his interventions as "unhelpful". His actions had little to do with peace or delivering peace whatsoever.

That’s not what I said is it

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:53 - Apr 3 with 974 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:52 - Apr 3 by valleyboy

Of course there were others talking to the IRA, but the others weren’t on the side of the IRA

May made it plain that the meeting was called for the leaders of all the party’s

Corbyn is so thick, he didn’t think that the leader of this dependant party would also be asked

Fake news

Corbyn shot by British Army on 17:08 - Apr 3 with 954 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:53 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

That’s not what I said is it

* bangs head *

All governments in that situation negotiate. They don't negotiate publicly but via backchannels. Of course governments aren't going to acknowledge that.

My point was that if you want to highlight that as some semblance of duplicity, you have to accept the rationale behind it - and contrast with Corbyn acting as a useless idiot for the IRA given his lack of power and influence.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:12 - Apr 3 with 905 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:51 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston

Thatcher was in Goverment. It was her job to talk to both sides.

Corbyn was an IRA fanboy who people are desperately trying to paint as a peacemaker when it's clear to anyone that the only peace he was interested in was one where the IRA won.

Any minister can hold talks with whoever they want as long as it's sanctioned with their party. Him siding with the IRA is of course just your opinion which you are entitled to have, just as it's mine to say that you are spouting uninformed nonsense.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:21 - Apr 3 with 894 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:12 - Apr 3 by controversial_jack

Any minister can hold talks with whoever they want as long as it's sanctioned with their party. Him siding with the IRA is of course just your opinion which you are entitled to have, just as it's mine to say that you are spouting uninformed nonsense.

Uninformed nonsense other than all his well publicised links with IRA that is.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:31 - Apr 3 with 888 viewsNeathJack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 16:52 - Apr 3 by valleyboy

1) Independent party, not dependent party.

2) They are not a party and therefore and no business being there.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:34 - Apr 3 with 885 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:31 - Apr 3 by NeathJack

1) Independent party, not dependent party.

2) They are not a party and therefore and no business being there.

1) Independent group, not party.

2) They'd already said they were becoming a party. Churlish of Corbyn to walk out, shows his real lack of people skills.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:37 - Apr 3 with 883 viewsNeathJack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:34 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

1) Independent group, not party.

2) They'd already said they were becoming a party. Churlish of Corbyn to walk out, shows his real lack of people skills.

So you agree they aren't a party then and therefore had no business being there.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:42 - Apr 3 with 875 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:37 - Apr 3 by NeathJack

So you agree they aren't a party then and therefore had no business being there.

They'd already said they were becoming a party.

Quibble all you like, Corbyn spat the dummy. The mature approach would have been "well, I'm really not happy Umunna is here but we need to get something sorted so let's crack on".
Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:51 - Apr 3 with 864 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:21 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Uninformed nonsense other than all his well publicised links with IRA that is.

Not links, that would infer he was a terrorist and i'm sure you don't want to go there
Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:55 - Apr 3 with 857 viewsHighjack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:51 - Apr 3 by controversial_jack

Not links, that would infer he was a terrorist and i'm sure you don't want to go there

No links at all to the IRA

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:57 - Apr 3 with 854 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 19:55 - Apr 3 by Highjack

No links at all to the IRA

Can see he's moving in for a sneaky peck on the lips there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024