Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn shot by British Army 11:04 - Apr 3 with 9518 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn shot by British Army on 23:20 - Apr 3 with 1361 viewsDarran

Corbyn shot by British Army on 23:14 - Apr 3 by Ebo

Some people have very very short memories. Does this make Charlie Boy a terrorist then?

I love how you call someone the king of whataboutery when you do it more than anyone John.

Corbyn shot by British Army on 23:21 - Apr 3 with 1357 viewsEbo

Corbyn shot by British Army on 23:20 - Apr 3 by Darran

I love how you call someone the king of whataboutery when you do it more than anyone John.

Playing the scum tvvat at his own game because I know it gets him worked up.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn shot by British Army on 23:46 - Apr 3 with 1329 viewsDarran

Corbyn shot by British Army on 02:16 - Apr 4 with 1293 viewsDJack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 21:00 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

Sorry Lohengrin, but whether or not you or I like his politics, it’s not for the military to say they don’t like someone of a particular political persuasion.

Otherwise we become Myanmar.

Fůck... my... eyes! Talk about reaching! This is not "THE" military, this is a couple of soldiers in a conflict zone combining (un)necessry training and black humour. Linking this with Myanmar is absolute hysteria - and I'm saying this as a "fan" of your posts.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Corbyn shot by British Army on 02:19 - Apr 4 with 1293 viewsDJack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 20:47 - Apr 3 by Jack_Meoff

I'll wager this has happened consistently in the military over the years on shooting ranges and the like - pictures of politicians and other public figures used in this manner. Hope Blair's was at any rate... (This is just a guess btw, glad to be corrected)

I'm wondering that this 'leaked' footage isn't being promulgated to reinforce the idea that Corbyn isn't trusted by the military and therefore a 'danger to our security.' Why right now?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 20:49]

"I'll wager this has happened consistently in the military over the years on shooting ranges and the like - pictures of politicians and other public figures used in this manner."

So, extraordinary claims need extraordinary eveidence... got any?...Thought not.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Corbyn shot by British Army on 02:26 - Apr 4 with 1292 viewsDJack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:18 - Apr 3 by Wingstandwood

If it was '9 Squadron RE' of old a more measured approach would have been shown i.e. they would have thrown spanners, albeit with a lot of force.

errr, no. I've known peggy wearers to be right and left wingers...mostly right but not exclussively. When I say right wingers I mean in the area of "defence of the realm".

Corbyn shot by British Army on 02:31 - Apr 4 with 1291 viewsDJack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:04 - Apr 3 by Ebo

Laughing but at the same time thinking "why has the UK ended up like this?".

The irony of this video is that they are shooting at someone whose party prevented them from ever having to pound the streets risking their lives in Northern Ireland.

The army is apolitical and despite whatever political bias you are you are expected to be professional no matter what.

But Labour never "prevented them from ever having to pound the streets risking their lives in Northern Ireland. "

I also suspect that your employer would be upset with your political posts but you still make them and you are still in employment and still "professional".

Corbyn shot by British Army on 07:34 - Apr 4 with 1264 viewsKilkennyjack

These guys will be kicked out of the Army.

No other outcome is possible.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn shot by British Army on 08:45 - Apr 4 with 1236 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 23:21 - Apr 3 by Ebo

Playing the scum tvvat at his own game because I know it gets him worked up.

Worked up? Hardly.

charlie boy has always been a tosser, stared at my wife's breasts once.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:00 - Apr 4 with 1194 viewsEbo

Corbyn shot by British Army on 08:45 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

Worked up? Hardly.

charlie boy has always been a tosser, stared at my wife's breasts once.

I've often wondered what they discussed. "I'm sorry we blew up one of your family members..."

Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:05 - Apr 4 with 1192 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:00 - Apr 4 by Ebo

I've often wondered what they discussed. "I'm sorry we blew up one of your family members..."

Charlie always struck me as a turn the other cheek pseudo hippy. He sure as hell wasn't going to lamp him.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:07 - Apr 4 with 1191 viewsDarran

Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:12 - Apr 4 with 1183 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:07 - Apr 4 by Darran

Ah Rachael the begging scam. Claims to have been sanctioned for close to 2 years, only got involved in politics due to Corbs yet he never raises his/her case in HoC at PMQs the bar steward.

Corbyn doesn't look very well, does he?
Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:19 - Apr 4 with 1176 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 21:19 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

Behave yourself, mun. Those kids are out in Kabul while you’re sitting on the sofa playing with your iPad.

And they’re doing a fine job, smashing the heroin trade worldwide. Alas, the opposite is true, and in the USA in particular they are suffering from an epidemic in heroin use.

http://time.com/3946904/heroin-epidemic/

How can this be possible?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn shot by British Army on 12:16 - Apr 4 with 1152 viewsEbo

Corbyn shot by British Army on 02:31 - Apr 4 by DJack

But Labour never "prevented them from ever having to pound the streets risking their lives in Northern Ireland. "

I also suspect that your employer would be upset with your political posts but you still make them and you are still in employment and still "professional".

Yeah I think he wouldn't have a problem as I am freelancing so therefore working for myself :)

Corbyn shot by British Army on 12:18 - Apr 4 with 1151 viewsEbo

Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:12 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

Ah Rachael the begging scam. Claims to have been sanctioned for close to 2 years, only got involved in politics due to Corbs yet he never raises his/her case in HoC at PMQs the bar steward.

Why are you still posting on a Swans forum? Why mun?

I bet you think everyone on sanctions is a beggar.

Corbyn shot by British Army on 13:46 - Apr 4 with 1115 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 12:18 - Apr 4 by Ebo

Why are you still posting on a Swans forum? Why mun?

I bet you think everyone on sanctions is a beggar.

No, I don't think everyone on sanctions is a beggar.

Jon from Swindon however is, routinely pumping out the Corbyn PR stopping periodically to point readers to directions on how to "donate". The length of time they've claimed to be sanctioned is scandalous. It's thus interesting that Corbyn, who loves highlighting issues of Corbynistas at PMQs fails to do so in this case.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 13:55 - Apr 4 with 1103 viewslonglostjack

No he doesn’t. I have it on good authority that he’d just been informed prior to that interview, that Stephen Doughty the Labour MP for Cardiff South and Penarth, had arranged for him to be his guest at the next Cardiff City game.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 13:56]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corbyn shot by British Army on 13:56 - Apr 4 with 1098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Perhaps she’s a Russian agent eh Bluey or maybe a former IRA member/ communist guerilla.

Corbyn not looking too well? Wishing illness on him now are you? That’s pretty low

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:00 - Apr 4 with 1089 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 13:56 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps she’s a Russian agent eh Bluey or maybe a former IRA member/ communist guerilla.

Corbyn not looking too well? Wishing illness on him now are you? That’s pretty low

Neither - it's her hubby Jon. He had his account suspended from Twitter, lo and behold his wife who has stated she knew nothing about politics miraculously had an account appear within days with a remarkable knowledge of politics...

How exactly am I wishing ill on Corbyn? To me, he looks a lot lot thinner in the face. We're not talking about him losing weight a la Watson who was a fat bar steward. I thought he looked a bit gaunt in that video.
Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:12 - Apr 4 with 1080 viewsEbo

Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:00 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

Neither - it's her hubby Jon. He had his account suspended from Twitter, lo and behold his wife who has stated she knew nothing about politics miraculously had an account appear within days with a remarkable knowledge of politics...

How exactly am I wishing ill on Corbyn? To me, he looks a lot lot thinner in the face. We're not talking about him losing weight a la Watson who was a fat bar steward. I thought he looked a bit gaunt in that video.

Didn't Jezza see an eye surgeon the other week or something?

Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:13 - Apr 4 with 1078 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 11:19 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

And they’re doing a fine job, smashing the heroin trade worldwide. Alas, the opposite is true, and in the USA in particular they are suffering from an epidemic in heroin use.

http://time.com/3946904/heroin-epidemic/

How can this be possible?

The British military mission in Afghan and Iraq ended up as a complete and utter defeat and humiliation for the British army
Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:14 - Apr 4 with 1074 viewsHighjack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:12 - Apr 4 by Ebo

Didn't Jezza see an eye surgeon the other week or something?

Only after the operation.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:29 - Apr 4 with 1068 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn shot by British Army on 13:46 - Apr 4 by bluey_the_blue

No, I don't think everyone on sanctions is a beggar.

Jon from Swindon however is, routinely pumping out the Corbyn PR stopping periodically to point readers to directions on how to "donate". The length of time they've claimed to be sanctioned is scandalous. It's thus interesting that Corbyn, who loves highlighting issues of Corbynistas at PMQs fails to do so in this case.

https://www.facebook.com/Brits4Corbyn/photos/a.1434491593314158/2123739714389339
Corbyn shot by British Army on 15:32 - Apr 4 with 1048 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn shot by British Army on 14:29 - Apr 4 by controversial_jack

https://www.facebook.com/Brits4Corbyn/photos/a.1434491593314158/2123739714389339

So Corbyn can't possibly be an IRA sympathiser because Clinton had invited Adams to White House?

You really couldn't make it up.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024